Tom&El (Tommy Wilson and Ellie Wadlow)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked “Why did you stop vlogmas?” in their recent video and it felt as if the air was sucked out of the room (well, car) when she read the questions out.

Some quotes from the answer:
- “really, really personal reasons”
- “something we went through together”
- “something really really personal”
- “it’s still quite raw”

Doesn’t sound good at all. I feel so bad for them 😢

Didn’t she say she was going to tell people what was up?
Uggggh it’s all for sympathy, just don’t say anything at all unless you’re gonna spill the beans.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say she was going to tell people what was up?
Uggggh it’s all for sympathy, just don’t say anything at all unless you’re gonna spill the beans.
I agree! Could just have said they were really busy in December or something and didn’t have time to film 🤷🏻‍♀️

So happy these guys have a thread, I think they’re a lovely couple, very down to earth and so cute together, I think they really are just being themselves, I found them by accident and binged their videos too! Agree it’s mostly just Ellie but I reckon Tom works more weekends than she does or does football etc and she works at home 9-5 so maybe she has more time for it?
---

Someone asked “Why did you stop vlogmas?” in their recent video and it felt as if the air was sucked out of the room (well, car) when she read the questions out.

Some quotes from the answer:
- “really, really personal reasons”
- “something we went through together”
- “something really really personal”
- “it’s still quite raw”

Doesn’t sound good at all. I feel so bad for them 😢
Ellie’s voice broke a bit with that question, I thought she was fighting back tears tbh so I hope they’re ok too

I’m just watching the latest b&m hqil. The level of consumerism with these two is insane. The tin foil, she says she bought the same one last month… a roll of foil lasts my family of four almost a year 🫠 and how much cleaning stuff?! I feel like I rebuy those bits maybe every 1.5-2 months, if that!

I’m just watching the latest b&m hqil. The level of consumerism with these two is insane. The tin foil, she says she bought the same one last month… a roll of foil lasts my family of four almost a year 🫠 and how much cleaning stuff?! I feel like I rebuy those bits maybe every 1.5-2 months, if that!
Tin foil lasts you a year?!? How big is your roll?!? I probably get about 5 meals out of it!

I've stopped watching her haul vlogs. As you say, the overconsumption was just too jarring for me. She just buys stuff for the sake of it then you see the same stuff getting thrown out when she does her next clear out vlog. It's so wasteful and frankly more than a little bit distasteful in the middle of a cost of living crisis.

One thing that irrationally annoys me about them is that they are forever cooking meals and talking about their home… but they don’t own a dining table.

All that money constantly being spent on home decor and they probably eat their food off manky lap trays in the living room.

It’s not even like they don’t have the space - they could easily fit one in the back part of their kitchen but instead he has a sofa and TV just for his XBox 🤨.

Like, what a waste of space:

06-ECFA97-9-CCB-4-E63-AE22-9-F229-B9-BE61-F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
One thing that irrationally annoys me about them is that they are forever cooking meals and talking about their home… but they don’t own a dining table.

All that money constantly being spent on home decor and they probably eat their food off manky lap trays in the living room.

It’s not even like they don’t have the space - they could easily fit one in the back part of their kitchen but instead he has a sofa and TV just for his XBox 🤨.

View attachment 1970866
I'd never even spotted that but you're absolutely right. And what do they do when their friends come round for dinner? Are they all sitting with their meals on their laps?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm sure she's shown they eat on trays off their laps in a "what I eat in a day" video.

View attachment 1970866
She said in a recent Vlog they were getting a dining room table for the back part of the kitchen and will be ditching the sofa / tv in there because they literally never use it, I’m sure it was in the speed cleaning Vlog

They definitely use to have a dining table. I remember it from the valentines Vlog ages ago when Tom cooked dinner.
If I was eating my dinner alone some evenings because my partner was at work or out, I’d eat it in front of the tv off my lap? I’d get lonely at a table on my own 😅 so guess they got use to eating off a tray!
And sounds like they are redoing that room soon.

I do agree she buys an awful of of the same bits from b&m, primark etc …. Maybe she should switch to taking the camera round the shops showing what in store instead of a haul once a month? Save some money!

The sound in that last vlog was truly dreadful. First an alarm kept going off in the kitchen (smoke alarm?). But neither El nor Tom even acknowledged it, just kept trying to talk over it. Then in the living room they've got Love Island on full blast and have to shout to be heard over it. FFS, just turn the telly down while you're vlogging!

Another vlog looking around homewear shops, going on a walk and baking 😴😴😴😴😴 so much of the same, wish they would spice up their content a bit as it’s getting really boring now

Aww does anyone else follow El on Instagram? Her latest post is lovely! Tom surprised her with a trip to New York!

So we finally discover why she buys so many clothes in the latest vlog. Apparently clothes just don't fit or feel the same after you've washed them. She comes across as incredibly entitled, completely tone deaf to the cost of living crisis.

• Wow
Never met anyone who buys socks like she does either. I don’t mind them though and pleased for their engagement

I’m confused. Says they just got engaged in New York but someone posted a photo of her Facebook here saying she was already engaged, months ago.