Tom Daley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gay men get judged more harshly than mums? duck right off.
Who looks after the kids when they are out at parties if they don’t have a nanny?

Reactions: 19
Wonder what all the female swimmers/ sportswomen must feel / say about Tom as they are slowly erased from their sports and careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was not expecting Tom to know and even attend Dylan Mulvaney's house warming party
They probably don't. But she got a lot of publicity and got famous over the bud light thing so of course they want to be associated with her.

Reactions: 7
I see that and think....who is looking after the kids? I recall at least a few times he held New Years Eve parties at his flat with loads of people, I always thought what about Robbie where is he in all this? Surely not sleeping with that racket going on.

Reactions: 5
I see that and think....who is looking after the kids? I recall at least a few times he held New Years Eve parties at his flat with loads of people, I always thought what about Robbie where is he in all this? Surely not sleeping with that racket going on.
In all fairness, I'm not going to call him out for that. I've dragged my Son to many a party, usually to somewhere that everyone else has done the same. The kids went up stairs to either play or sleep or both. Having said that I never mixed with the type of people that Tom and his Partner do and by that I don't mean the Gay Men but the ones with the very public Fetishes

Reactions: 2
In all fairness, I'm not going to call him out for that. I've dragged my Son to many a party, usually to somewhere that everyone else has done the same. The kids went up stairs to either play or sleep or both. Having said that I never mixed with the type of people that Tom and his Partner do and by that I don't mean the Gay Men but the ones with the very public Fetishes
Yeah, some of the parties I've seen them pop at on insta I'd hope his kids weren't there

Reactions: 4
At the vogue event in London

He just looks like a little boy playing dress up in his mums outfits.

No matter how hard he tries he doesnt have the charisma to pull off high fashion

Screenshot_20230914_210835_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It looks like something from Per Una 😁

He should stick to brightly coloured/minimally 'quirky', well tailored menswear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of the other men at the event. Storm zy showing how it's done

Screenshot_20230914_212049_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230914_212043_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230914_212035_Samsung Internet.jpg

---

Reactions: 4
Christ, no matter what I read about Jared Leto he still does something a bit funny to me….

Tom Daly just looks like he’s playing in his mams wardrobe, mixing it with the big lads. Can you imagine doing the invites- all the names and then him

Reactions: 10
It doesn't help that nothing seems to fit him. The trousers look too big.

And his overly made up face just highlights his boyish and feminine features which makes him look even younger

Reactions: 7
Saw a Facebook story saying he had a fleeting trip to London that must have been why. Wonder who is watching the flat in London when they are not there?

Reactions: 1
00V7L1w.png

In fairness Tom wasn't the only mess

Stop ruining hotness with crap fashion 🤣 (not tom though, never was hot lol)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Kit always looks so uncomfortable in the stuff they make him wear, let the lad turn up in jeans and a hoodie.

Reactions: 5
Tom’s suit looks like a sixth form uniform that he has blinged up in his bedroom with some over zealous usage of a glue gun and sequins. Dreadful stuff. Poundland Harry Styles!

• Haha
Reactions: 8