Tom Daley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who can't stand this irritating attention seeking guy?

I know I should be supportive of him after his dad dying, his coming out and his Olympic success (although he seems to overshadow technically more successful olympians), but the whole smug media bleep attitude is really off putting. Plus his relationship just gives me creepy predator vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No opinion on Tom but age gaps is common in male gay relationships
It isn't exactly like in hetro relationship as in exploitive,creepy or predatory.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh I realise that, but his partner admitted to being glad he met Tom when Tom was at a difficult point in his life which to me seemed off

I also know/have known several gay couples with age gap relationships and every single one had a kind of controlling dynamic to it, and still does in the cases who are still together. There always seems to be an imbalance.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's not exactly a revealing photo as that's literally what he wears to do his job (diving) but minus the cardigan.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does he have a semi in that pic?

Where is that pic from?
Inside spread for Attitude mag or on a billboard?

Reactions: 14
Can’t warm to him or husband. In my head he did a documentary about surrogacy with his husband but Google suggests it was announced but never aired. Wonder why?

Reactions: 11
He's a attention seeker and what's this pic all about FFS it's far to revealing View attachment 1664148
Be fair, there was that dive he did (Brazil Olympics I think) where he slipped out on live TV.

Speedos aren't exactly modest at the best of times. Can't really criticise him wearing his workwear.

I want to like him, and I do generally think he's okay, but sometimes he annoys me.

I prefer Jack Laugher when it comes to British divers.

Reactions: 1
Be fair, there was that dive he did (Brazil Olympics I think) where he slipped out on live TV.

Speedos aren't exactly modest at the best of times. Can't really criticise him wearing his workwear.

I want to like him, and I do generally think he's okay, but sometimes he annoys me.

I prefer Jack Laugher when it comes to British divers.
It's the fact he has his hand practically on it 🍆 drawing attention to it lol

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Speedos are one thing but he has clearly fluffed/has a semi and the hand placed holding to give the outline this isn't a normal speedos shot 🤣 he doesn't look like that in speedos usually

I agree though, pretty much everyone else on diving team is hotter

Reactions: 9
He is definitely a poster boy for the gay community. Nothing wrong with that, but he is becoming irritating. I wonder if we will see a Gay liberation movement in the future - where gays burn their speedos!

• Haha
I feel like following the anti trump movement

'Not my gay representation' 🤣

Apparently TD is the new international face of Rimmel 🙄
He completely gets on my genuine female tits - I am sick of hearing that he thinks trans identifying men should be permitted to compete with women. He is neither TIM nor a woman - so why do we need to hear his opinion🤷‍♀️

He knew what a woman was when he wanted a surrogate to bear his child - does he have a short memory?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51