Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Just remembered about these two, did a Google and well…

Also, what is up with that hairline? Looks like it’s been drawn on

• Haha
Reactions: 2

azzarzar7

Did this football mum not find it weird that he had a tattoo of Sophie’s name on his chest when she was ‘just pestering him’? 🤔 just curious!

syber32

I came across Tom and Sophie around 2015/16 ish I think. They followed me on Instagram as I was posting about trips to WDW. I didnt know who they were but checked out their channel and subscribed to see what they were all about. I then found out a week later that they had unfollowed me...cheeky. I watched a few of their videos but I preferred at the time see ya reel soon with Jo and Ashley, I found them to be a bit more down to earth, Sophs a pretty girl but you kind of knew she knew it and I was never really sure what to make of Tom, he seemed a bit over confident of himself. The whole Merch thing annoyed me (and does with all vloggers), why would anyone want to walk around with a t shirt with some strangers name, face, slogan etc on it. ..I just think thats odd.

Still want to know why they disappeared!
Me too they disappeared off the face of the earth for ages, never addressed why. I thought they'd split but apparently not. Always found it odd all the trips they made, who has that much time off and I wondered what he did for work that took him over to Orlando so much too.

DoNotKnow

Such pretentious people, honestly their ‘subtle’ bragging was so cringe. Always about the brands they wear and the cars they’d hire 🙄 just so cringe

Justjonie

VIP Member
Now she isn't a trolley dolly anymore she should look to take a position at a make up counter when they re-open, she wears so much make up she'd fit right in. Who in their right mind goes to Florida and wears a thick layer of make up?!

Reactions: 1

Justjonie

VIP Member
If you have watched these two on Youtube or now follow them on Insta, feel free to post here!

She maybe thinks you're another of those coercive women who wants a piece of her sweet, honest husband (with absolutely no encouragement on his part whatsoever of course 😏)
Hahahahaha.. quite possibly 🤣 I would find that hilarious if it was! I find it all a bit weird tbh!
i get blocking trolls but not people who are nice! I only came across this forum searching for them on Google too!

Tublet83

VIP Member
They follow me on IG, I like them but they just seem a bit stale now? Being a disney vlogger/grammer is hard when there's so many of them, they seem lovely but I don't pay much attention to them now.
They tried to follow me repeatedly and I thought this was weird.