Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cattycat

Hi all.
So I actually found out what happened during the mystery disappearance from social media / youtube. Their last vlogs were April 2017- they were on a trip in October 2017 - we never saw those vlogs. The next trip that they were on I think for one of the work trips Sophie was messaged on Facebook by a girl and wanted to confess that she had been having a relationship with Tom for TWO YEARS! The girl was the mother of a son that plays on a football team with a group that Tom coached.
she was always told by Tom that him and Sophie were not together and how Sophie just pesters him Etc. Sophie obviously knew nothing of any of this just happily living with Tom and going on trips (also she worked away a lot as flight attendant).
well when the woman messaged Sophie on Facebook they were already away in Floridaand Sophie obviously didn’t question the woman’s honesty as she flew straight home on next flight without him. In the months that followed Tom brainwashed Sophie into believing that the other woman was jsut an obsessed football mum who is lonely and just looking for attention, how he tried to ignore her and she was persistent etc - I’ve been told that’s further than the truth! The affair lasted over 2 years!!!
this is 100% the truth by the way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Justjonie

VIP Member
To be fair she's a bit wooden. She's pretty and all that but not much going on between the ears. He's just a knob. I can't bear watching the two of them and apparently they're going to vlog their next trip. Their insta posts are just fake fawning over each other - it's pathetic. And the fact they won't admit they had issues during their "absence" from social media shows they like to play the picture perfect couple rather than be upfront with the truth

Reactions: 9
Hi all.
So I actually found out what happened during the mystery disappearance from social media / youtube. Their last vlogs were April 2017- they were on a trip in October 2017 - we never saw those vlogs. The next trip that they were on I think for one of the work trips Sophie was messaged on Facebook by a girl and wanted to confess that she had been having a relationship with Tom for TWO YEARS! The girl was the mother of a son that plays on a football team with a group that Tom coached.
she was always told by Tom that him and Sophie were not together and how Sophie just pesters him Etc. Sophie obviously knew nothing of any of this just happily living with Tom and going on trips (also she worked away a lot as flight attendant).
well when the woman messaged Sophie on Facebook they were already away in Floridaand Sophie obviously didn’t question the woman’s honesty as she flew straight home on next flight without him. In the months that followed Tom brainwashed Sophie into believing that the other woman was jsut an obsessed football mum who is lonely and just looking for attention, how he tried to ignore her and she was persistent etc - I’ve been told that’s further than the truth! The affair lasted over 2 years!!!
wow thanks so much for sharing, I always suspected that he’d done something awful. He just has that untrustworthy fuckboy look about him. And he was seriously punching so what the hell was he thinking?! Poor Sophie she definitely deserves better. Makes you wonder why people believe the lies and take people back?!

Reactions: 8

Justjonie

VIP Member
The two of them have no personality about them - they're all smiley falsey-falsey. It's so fake and vanilla (hate that term, but can't think of a word more apt for these two). For someone who teaches football for a living, he's certainly piling on the pounds and she has as much personality as a wet sock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a long one buuttt..
i have followed “TomandSophieDisney” for years. Even bought some of their merchandise to support them!! (I know 🥴)
Fast forward to last year and I randomly get blocked by Sophie. All I do is like her pics. I have maybe commented on less that 10 photos in the 7/8 years I followed them.
So as most people do, I went to my second account, which is actually one I made to post my Disney photos, and I request to follow her, it’s been months and months and she’s never accepted. But then it appeared on there that “coachtom” was someone I could follow, so I did. I was just being nosy at this point to why she had blocked me, but to no surprise there was nothing fun going on on his acc. I then find his work acc SWGK. And I had a nosy on that a couple of times, to go onto my acc this morning and he’s completely blocked me. Again all I did was like their wedding photos 🤣🤣
I actually find it funny as I’m from wales with a son who I was planning to send to his academy along with a handful of friends who now, we will no longer do so. Yes petty but randomly blocking people who have supported you over the years is a bit crap isn’t it!

Reactions: 7

They need to get a life

She maybe thinks you're another of those coercive women who wants a piece of her sweet, honest husband (with absolutely no encouragement on his part whatsoever of course 😏)

Reactions: 6

tiffycat

I found it so odd and downright rude when they just stopped uploading to YouTube, they had just released merch, and then nothing, nowhere, couldn't be arsed telling their followers what was going on, not a word, and then just reappear like two years later with no explanation (not that it's required, but I'm nosy!).
There are so many better Disney YouTubers to watch than their same old boring stuff, where all they do is say ridiculous slogans, waffle on in the car for half the video, and then spend a stupid amount of time guessing the total amount of money they spent on their meals🙄
Oooh can't believe there's a thread for T&S - I'd forgotten about them.

You're so right! I can't believe they even had the guts to come back without coming clean and giving a decent apology!

My husband and I go to Orlando every year and so used to watch a lot of disney/orlando vlogs and used to like T&S when they were still fairly new and lower in sub count. They definitely hit that point a lot of YT creators do where they suddenly get quite self-important and don't feel the need to reply to comments anymore and that's when we stopped watching. There's nothing worse about someone having time to create merch and flog it yet not have time to answer to what amounted to maybe 20 comments on an Instagram post.

Reactions: 5

Cattycat

Yay im glad this post has carried on.
I dont see any appeal with Tom? He’s a liar, cheat, vain, weird personality, makes strange noises all the time, says annoying self important things like “my job is my life style”. Seriously what’s the deal with his hair.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Me too they disappeared off the face of the earth for ages, never addressed why. I thought they'd split but apparently not. Always found it odd all the trips they made, who has that much time off and I wondered what he did for work that took him over to Orlando so much too.
I'm convinced they split because when they reappeared on Insta she wasn't wearing her engagement ring in any of the pics (she does now). Their bio had also been changed from "engaged couple living in Wales" or something like that, so if they didn't fully split, the engagement was definitely off for a while. The way he croons over her in the insta posts shows he's trying to make up for something too. He works as a football coach but no idea what she does

fizzer20

Released merchandise, encouraging their followers to buy it, then stopped uploading videos, and disappearing off all social media, and also not responding to anyone who asked if they were okay, and never came back to explain their absence, they can get stuffed😠. He really winds me up too.

Lizabet

Was wondering what had happened to these two and this thread has confirmed what I thought!

If that
Hi all.

and here’s Sophie’s new job: https://www.southwalesgk.co.uk/staff
“Sophie is the direct contact for all Scholarship players & parents”
Ouch.

Given what happened, her new job as co-director and Tom as director confirms an absolutely enormous lack of trust.

• Wow

Justjonie

VIP Member
They bore me, there's no personality to them. She cakes her face in make up and he's obviously trying to make up now for past indiscretions. I'd love to know why they came off youtube but have now crossed to Insta for their following :unsure: I suspect there's more to this than meets the eye

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Ooh a Tom & Sophie thread!! Glad I found this as I’ve been dying to know for ages what Tom had done to Sophie to make them disappear into thin air for so long...What a horrible pig Tom is 😡

Oh and one more thing “LETZ EAT” 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

fizzer20

I found it so odd and downright rude when they just stopped uploading to YouTube, they had just released merch, and then nothing, nowhere, couldn't be arsed telling their followers what was going on, not a word, and then just reappear like two years later with no explanation (not that it's required, but I'm nosy!).
There are so many better Disney YouTubers to watch than their same old boring stuff, where all they do is say ridiculous slogans, waffle on in the car for half the video, and then spend a stupid amount of time guessing the total amount of money they spent on their meals🙄

omgucnt

VIP Member
Is there a shortage of men in sales or something? If he cheated on her he is the stupidest man alive! Lol

he is fucking vile!!!!