Tom and Sophie (Disney ex-vloggers, now instagrammers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have watched these two on Youtube or now follow them on Insta, feel free to post here!

Reactions: 1
They follow me on IG, I like them but they just seem a bit stale now? Being a disney vlogger/grammer is hard when there's so many of them, they seem lovely but I don't pay much attention to them now.

Reactions: 2
They bore me, there's no personality to them. She cakes her face in make up and he's obviously trying to make up now for past indiscretions. I'd love to know why they came off youtube but have now crossed to Insta for their following :unsure: I suspect there's more to this than meets the eye

Reactions: 5
They bore me, there's no personality to them. She cakes her face in make up and he's obviously trying to make up now for past indiscretions. I'd love to know why they came off youtube but have now crossed to Insta for their following :unsure: I suspect there's more to this than meets the eye

I wonder is Instagram easier to make money on? Get gifted by a company post a quick video on insta. If it was YouTube youd have to make a video edit and then upload.

They follow me on IG, I like them but they just seem a bit stale now? Being a disney vlogger/grammer is hard when there's so many of them, they seem lovely but I don't pay much attention to them now.
They tried to follow me repeatedly and I thought this was weird.

Reactions: 1
Still want to know why they disappeared!
Me too they disappeared off the face of the earth for ages, never addressed why. I thought they'd split but apparently not. Always found it odd all the trips they made, who has that much time off and I wondered what he did for work that took him over to Orlando so much too.

Reactions: 2
Me too they disappeared off the face of the earth for ages, never addressed why. I thought they'd split but apparently not. Always found it odd all the trips they made, who has that much time off and I wondered what he did for work that took him over to Orlando so much too.
I think he may have his own business. What ever he does he goes back and forward alot to the states. They're off to Orlando again soon

I'm convinced they split because when they reappeared on Insta she wasn't wearing her engagement ring in any of the pics (she does now). Their bio had also been changed from "engaged couple living in Wales" or something like that, so if they didn't fully split, the engagement was definitely off for a while. The way he croons over her in the insta posts shows he's trying to make up for something too. He works as a football coach but no idea what she does

Reactions: 5
I'm convinced they split because when they reappeared on Insta she wasn't wearing her engagement ring in any of the pics (she does now). Their bio had also been changed from "engaged couple living in Wales" or something like that, so if they didn't fully split, the engagement was definitely off for a while. The way he croons over her in the insta posts shows he's trying to make up for something too. He works as a football coach but no idea what she does

Ah yes! Good spot!