Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Ok, I’m going to be THAT person.
Anyone else utterly besotted by the man? I’ve followed Ghost for many years, before the unmasking, but have to say the man beneath the mask does it for me…

Anyway, with the new EP out later this week any other Ghost fans up for a rave session?

75DFE40A-FE2F-41A0-AB14-9302D05480CF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3

HowVery

Repugnant are active again on Spotify and rumoured that the music will be back on it on Friday. Will keep me going until Ghost post another chapter.

Failing that, the grammys are at the start of Feb so we'll hopefully get him in a nice outfit again.

Reactions: 2

ghouliayelps

My partner lives in sweden so anytime i fly over there i pray i bump into tobias as so many fans have bumped into him on public transport 🥹

• Heart

HowVery

Part of me wonders if he’s going to use less of a mask and most prosthetics and use his own hair? He’s said many times about it hampering his singing and feeling claustrophobic.

Also Per:love:
That's been my thinking too and I'm not sure how I feel about it? On the one hand I'd love Tobias to feel more comfortable but I love the separation between he and Papa, it really is like two completely separate people.

Love the speculation we can have about this silly band 🥰

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
It’s all rather quiet isn’t it.
Ive consoled myself by now buying all albums on coloured vinyl. Oh, and tur s out the lad I introduced to ghost is a JW. He liked it so all good 😂

• Heart

HowVery

Wonder will we get any crumbs from Ghost tomorrow seeing as it's Tobbe's birthday.

• Heart

ghouliayelps

did anyone else see that picture with the fan and camera was shaking i would be the same tbh 😭
---
So I hear. A proper release of Zenith too! Gives me hope one day we will get a digital release of it’s a sin.
Last sighting I think was at a concert carrying a small leopard print umbrella. As you do 😂
---

he lives in Stockholm itself I think and I seem to recall someone saying he lived in the same building as Alexander Skarsgard In whatever the posh district is. Track Skarsgard down and you’re halfway there 😂 You can’t really miss him he’s a tall fucker 😂
Ah that’s good to know as i always have to be around stockholm anytime i come to sweden so fingers crossed 🥹

• Heart

HowVery

Really want the gargoyle hoodie but he's not getting penny one from me until the movie is released. Stick that in your pipe, Tobias!

(...I'll probably buy it on payday).

• Haha

HowVery

I often wonder if we share a wardrobe because he’ll often wear shirts I have. Amuses me. Then I still wear skinny jeans and a band tee daily as well 😂

I think the Per rumours might be TikTok, they’ve been friends since their teens haven’t they? And he’s such a good fit. I’d be surprised, but the. Knowing the ghouls was never supposed to be a thing at all was it? And some of the TikTok obsessive are utterly weird over it all now knowing everything about them.

Have you seen the rerelease of the Ghildo? Greatly amuses me as a collectible, but at £200+ I’ll pass on that one.
Oh I didn't know he and Per knew each other before Ghost (although I know Per was a fan before joining).

Great to see a TF thread on here!

ghouliayelps

ok i’m so happy there’s a ghost / tobias thread my partner is swedish and he got me into ghost so yippee!!

• Heart

HowVery

Love his stripey tee, long black hair Subvision era.

He's never looked better than how he does right now though.

HowVery

I can’t find the interview now, but he mentioned knowing Per before. Sure I haven’t dreamt that. They’re similar ages and played the same music scenes in same area.
It’s going to bug me now😂
Yeah in hindsight it'd be a surprise if they hadn't known one another I guess. I live in hope that the two of them start an extreme death metal band together!