Tobias Forge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was looking pretty thin and pretty knackered by the time they hit Oz.

His band tee collection is always 👌🏻 I appreciate that he hasn’t moved from skinny jeans and a good band tee.

Interested in what comes next with the movie! Also heard rumours about Per leaving…
I often wonder if we share a wardrobe because he’ll often wear shirts I have. Amuses me. Then I still wear skinny jeans and a band tee daily as well 😂

I think the Per rumours might be TikTok, they’ve been friends since their teens haven’t they? And he’s such a good fit. I’d be surprised, but the. Knowing the ghouls was never supposed to be a thing at all was it? And some of the TikTok obsessive are utterly weird over it all now knowing everything about them.

Have you seen the rerelease of the Ghildo? Greatly amuses me as a collectible, but at £200+ I’ll pass on that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This weeks Metal Hammer is outstanding, as is the rather large, double sided poster that will reside in my woman cave 😂

• Heart
This weeks Metal Hammer is outstanding, as is the rather large, double sided poster that will reside in my woman cave 😂
It is gorgeous!! I told OH I was buying it for our eldest but really, he’s going in my secret hideaway.

Having total tour blues and missing the content. Also raging at all these people that seem to just randomly meet him in the street. I realise I don’t live in Sweden but still!

• Heart
It is gorgeous!! I told OH I was buying it for our eldest but really, he’s going in my secret hideaway.

Having total tour blues and missing the content. Also raging at all these people that seem to just randomly meet him in the street. I realise I don’t live in Sweden but still!
Ive told the other half he can take me to Stockholm for a long weekend 😂. He haunts record shops from what I gather. I don’t own a record player, it would be extremely dangerous if I did. 😂

TikTok has gone rather quiet. No weird theories for A while now. Hopefully Toby is doing what he said and heading in to record, he indicated earlier in the year he’d got most of the songs down and was heading into the studio in October so everything crossed.

I often wonder if we share a wardrobe because he’ll often wear shirts I have. Amuses me. Then I still wear skinny jeans and a band tee daily as well 😂

I think the Per rumours might be TikTok, they’ve been friends since their teens haven’t they? And he’s such a good fit. I’d be surprised, but the. Knowing the ghouls was never supposed to be a thing at all was it? And some of the TikTok obsessive are utterly weird over it all now knowing everything about them.

Have you seen the rerelease of the Ghildo? Greatly amuses me as a collectible, but at £200+ I’ll pass on that one.
Oh I didn't know he and Per knew each other before Ghost (although I know Per was a fan before joining).

Great to see a TF thread on here!

Reactions: 2
Oh I didn't know he and Per knew each other before Ghost (although I know Per was a fan before joining).

Great to see a TF thread on here!
I can’t find the interview now, but he mentioned knowing Per before. Sure I haven’t dreamt that. They’re similar ages and played the same music scenes in same area.
It’s going to bug me now😂

I can’t find the interview now, but he mentioned knowing Per before. Sure I haven’t dreamt that. They’re similar ages and played the same music scenes in same area.
It’s going to bug me now😂
Yeah in hindsight it'd be a surprise if they hadn't known one another I guess. I live in hope that the two of them start an extreme death metal band together!

Yeah in hindsight it'd be a surprise if they hadn't known one another I guess. I live in hope that the two of them start an extreme death metal band together!
There is a great video kicking about somewhere, before the Ghouls were really confirmed, of Tobias on stage and during a solo he points across the stage at Per, clearly forgets the fact his Ghouls are nameless and shouts 'SODOMIIIIIIIIIIIZZZERR!'

ok i’m so happy there’s a ghost / tobias thread my partner is swedish and he got me into ghost so yippee!!

• Heart
Glad you’ve bumped this, reminded me to post on it…..

THEY'RE IN THE STUDIO RECORDING!!!!!

• Heart
Glad you’ve bumped this, reminded me to post on it…..

THEY'RE IN THE STUDIO RECORDING!!!!!
Allegedly Repugnant will be back on Spotify next Friday too. It was taken off several weeks ago.

Now all we need is another Tobias sighting...

My partner lives in sweden so anytime i fly over there i pray i bump into tobias as so many fans have bumped into him on public transport 🥹

• Heart
Allegedly Repugnant will be back on Spotify next Friday too. It was taken off several weeks ago.

Now all we need is another Tobias sighting...
So I hear. A proper release of Zenith too! Gives me hope one day we will get a digital release of it’s a sin.
Last sighting I think was at a concert carrying a small leopard print umbrella. As you do 😂
---
My partner lives in sweden so anytime i fly over there i pray i bump into tobias as so many fans have bumped into him on public transport 🥹
he lives in Stockholm itself I think and I seem to recall someone saying he lived in the same building as Alexander Skarsgard In whatever the posh district is. Track Skarsgard down and you’re halfway there 😂 You can’t really miss him he’s a tall fucker 😂

• Heart
Where oh where are you Tobbe. Need to see what band t-shirt/jeans combo you're wearing this time.

• Heart