TMPK The Meal Prep King #3 Here we go again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And looking for an excuse to get into shape??? Does he mean reason ?! And surely he’s on a countdown to have lost weight anyway ready for the new car etc in June ….
Or is he looking for an excuse that he’s not on track ….. Anyway him going in August - he won’t pay those prices or be around so many families etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why, why, why? Imagine having to put on your insta stories (with hundreds of thousands bought followers) asking people to go on holiday with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’ll never go on holiday. Remember it was Lapland he was going to book? He doesn’t like holidays. He’s just looking for Tattle attention once more.

No words! Just very embarrassing and desperate! He thinks numbers are gonna make him millionaire! (Number of followers) IT MEANS FACK ALL MATE! It’s not real, it’s social media, it’s not real life and you are not real! We all know what he thinks of the normal working person!

get a life! Imagine that….asking his fans and followers to go on holiday with him! 🤭

Now he’s asking for a carpet cleaner professional, whilst showing us his house again (with lamp on in daylight) the life and day of John Clark…..the Influential, motivational, super health god of the year!

what’s for tea? Omelette wrap, chicken dinner, kebab, bottle of wine hidden in a energy drink.

• Haha
Why is all his furniture & rug away up the other end of the room with a completely bare wall ??? Big room and everything is stuck up one end . Why is the rug not bigger to stretch more towards the sofa ? Who needs a rug up where no one actually walks

Why is all his furniture & rug away up the other end of the room with a completely bare wall ??? Big room and everything is stuck up one end . Why is the rug not bigger to stretch more towards the sofa ? Who needs a rug up where no one actually walks
It’s all probably his landlords. Can see him investing his own money in a rental property.

Too tight to buy a decent size rug! Dog only 90% housetrained and thinks it’s fine to leave him with run of the house - hope he messes all over- especially with the tit he feeds him!!

Got another 1k followers since this morning - insane!

• Haha
Oh shock…. The app isn’t coming out !! Another BS story of his he’s concocted that he’s been done over by the people doing it…. Wasn’t ever bloody coming out he talks utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is like watching a pantomime and TMP🍆 is the dame. I’m not surprised they have blocked him. He’s not right in the head and needs some serious TIME OUT. It’s the Tupperware promises all over again. Jokes on the meal prep fool.
THE MEAL PREP FOOL IS AN APRIL FOOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
KARMA!

how does it feel to get conned hey! Not good is it! Should think about that when you are stealing recipes and other peoples work and selling in it in your TMPK gold plan and so called new app!

like the fact that everyone he’s worked with he always slags off, he slagged off skinny food, the meat man, the other meat company, the fridge when he got given that, eat lean, grenade, can’t remember The rest but all the companies that gave him freebies and when they stopped he slagged them off, the boiler man, he’s like a dolly out of the pram guy, if he doesn’t get his own way he goes to social media and rants! Grow up. Stop going to social media asking for everyone’s help for you then to get all the credit/profit! That’s what you get for buying followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg this really is a pantomime …4 days to go and then only realises he has a problem- he’s so tight he probably hadn’t paid enuf for what he’s expecting. How bloody unprofessional can he be.
Maybe instead of dog posting he should have spent more time having meetings and working. Hope they out him with how much of his work is copied!!!

Attachments

I’ve had a look at soda digital, the company he hired and they don’t even have a website of their own. I hate hate hate to side with John, but I think he’s right. They certainly don’t look like ‘experts’ and no website showing previous work or testimonials from clients etc. their Instagram and TikTok content is not even close to ‘expert’ level. If they were ‘Shopify experts’ they wouldn’t be using themes. Anyone with access to free Canva account thinks they're a graphic designer these days!

I think their target market is complete technophobes, so someone wanting a website but not realising that they could easily do what they’re offering, themselves…for free!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Theres a good chance that these people he hired replied to one of his begging posts , maybe one of the cheapest as he does like a freebie . I guess that’s what he gets for not doing research and advertising for help on insta just like the plumber 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve had a look at soda digital, the company he hired and they don’t even have a website of their own. I hate hate hate to side with John, but I think he’s right. They certainly don’t look like ‘experts’ and no website showing previous work or testimonials from clients etc. their Instagram and TikTok content is not even close to ‘expert’ level. If they were ‘Shopify experts’ they wouldn’t be using themes. Anyone with access to free Canva account thinks they're a graphic designer these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a company I don’t get why he thinks £50/hour is unreasonable. He is sooo tight - even doing his complaint he’s lazing on his couch canr be bothered to sit up!
He expects freebies all the time. All other reviews of soda digital on Trustpilot are complimentary and pleased with the works. Just shows the measure of his expectations when you read his lease car experience - might have been poor but was asking for a grand compensation to avoid leaving a bad review !!!
316DA0E3-E9FF-44E5-BD13-74E8A5EEF832.jpeg
9074BCCA-AA22-4B5F-8BA6-E0F29E530D53.png

Attachments

• Wow
It’s pretty obvious that soda digital’s trust pilot reviews (there are only 6) are mostly from friends - Sophie Peacock runs soda digital yet the first review made on TP is by Gemma Peacock, and then there’s one from Hazel P 🧐😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oops well probably - am I sorry he’s been screwed over - am I heck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He asked for help for online work. Always does it by asking on social media. From web design to carpet cleaning, he seeks recommendations. It's not exactly professional due diligence though is it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oops well probably - am I sorry he’s been screwed over - am I heck!!
Me neither. Love seeing a scammer being scammed.
---
Also…why the duck does he have his business name ‘TMPK’ on his dog’s harness? 🫠 It’s normally the dogs name you put on those harnesses. 🤣

I can see it now…he’s at the park and someone comes over to greet the dog. ‘Oh you’re a cute dog! Pleased to meet you… *reads harness* …Tymk’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.