TMPK The Meal Prep King #3 Here we go again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unable to find a thread title suggestion, the last one moved fast at the end, sorry all. Can someone thread recap?

Reactions: 1
Totally agree that either John wrote the post or he asked someone else to post it... the poster hadn't posted on the page before and it would have been approved by admin... he isn't getting many comments on his posts like the one about the dishwasher...he's after a reaction and he isn't getting it

Recap….

Good evening Instagram!

Following on from the rants…..

Since the last thread JK has sprouted about the importance of mental health but also used this as a good opportunity to have a go at Charlotte. It was all very me, me, me & more me!
He also issued an apology statement for his rants - with dreary sad music and weird microphone breathing that was later deleted (obviously wasn’t that sorry)

He’s had a habit of turning his comments off on posts now as he clearly can’t handle Joe public’s views. Or deleting things altogether when he doesn’t have enough likes….

He was entering ‘rehab’ apparently, yet this turned out to him watching an online influencer that has zero qualifications in regards to supporting people with substance misuse.

Cold showers are the cure for everything you know.

He hasn’t adhered to the terms and conditions of his own Facebook group. Poor things, hope they haven’t paid for the privilege.

Mr passive aggressive has also blamed everything that has gone wrong in his life on alcohol. He then belittled people in his Facebook group if they dared talk about it.

He’s started an 8 week challenge about 12 times now but has never been consistent, hasn’t posted any before or after photos or acknowledged the challenge at the end.

He’s continued to post old videos of old meal preps - because he’s not done any of recent. Shameful when this is the one thing he prides himself on!

He’s bought a bike although failed his motorbike test twice.

He’s acquired a puppy that he’s called Frank, that’s also a cockapoo, just like Mila.

Posts of Charlotte on his motorbike have been posted on his story, photos that are quite unflattering. This seems to have evoked a reaction from her. Whether she’s pissed about the photos or that he’s leaked they are still in touch - who knows?!
Either way, it seems maybe Charlotte hasn’t been as transparent as she’s made out she is after all??
Either way, John probably feels chuffed that he’s ‘outed’ Charlotte….there is also talk he’s fallen off the wagon again, suppose only time will tell!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think there may be a live sooner or later, if someone said before he’s been on the drink again today and he’s been posting pictures of Charlotte….what next?

Reactions: 4
I was going through charlottes highlights and clicked on the New Year’s Eve one so we’re talking a year ago and my god John was a very different man to who he is now . He looks bloated and over weight now , where Xmas last year he was very slim

So I’ve stayed off the threads and his page as I was bored to tears by him…. until I seen charlottes story today, where to start… 1. Who gave that man a bloody puppy!? 2. He looks dreadful!! He’s got more bloated in the last month, I thought he was meal prepping to lose weight for Christmas!? 3. Wtf is that cross!? Looks like a dress up one from Halloween, looks ridiculous 😐. Is he claiming to have found god now or something? (Sorry I’ve not been up to date) 4. I think there’s some truth to the Charlotte story - I don’t think she was there today BUT last week he’s removed 93 posts (picture attached) and on his profile there is, bar a couple posts, literally no trace of Charlotte anymore so im inclined to believe the pic was taken when the bike was delivered and she has since ended it and he’s now looking for retaliation, he also miraculously moved back to the same place on his sofa inbetween posts and car was on driveway not bike - he’s a showy prick, he’d have had the engine running if it was a picture from today. Anyway I’ve unfollowed her now too - as bad as each other, im not weight shaming as she’s certainly not fat and I don’t believe in body shaming any person but I have my doubts about the likelihood that she lost all that weight with no excess skin at all, I also have felt the last couple weeks that a lot of her story posts aren’t actually from that day, and the ones of her are all super filtered.
anyway I’ll probably check in and out but I’m determined I’m not getting sucked back in to his tit show of a “career”

Hope you’re all good though fellow scruffys ☺

Attachments

Reactions: 9
They both need reporting! it’s simple!

John never uploads pictures of his progress, he always used charlotte pictures, he will always just upload a story with a scale weight which anyone can do. He has only EVER used one picture in 8 or so years of him being on Instagram! That same picture he always used, which is not a great picture of him being so called 9st heavier! And for him to say you don’t get loose skin through genetics! What a load of crap! Why don’t people ask John for more pictures, more comparisons, more educational advice, no one is arsed about there relationship, his dog, his garden, his motorbike, his dishwasher, his dog, or his bleeping life! He is on Instagram for financial gain and to be someone he clearly is a million miles from!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let’s be real here.

He’s a bully. We all know he’s a bully. And we’ve all seen his bullying traits. They’ve also been reported in almost every newspaper in the UK.

Who’s to say she’s the one who edited her pictures?

It’s obvious how much he wants attention. He’s asking strangers for birthday cards! Who does that?

I honestly think he sees Charlotte as a threat. She’s very likeable. And if you look at most of his before/after pictures. They’re all Charlotte. He has nothing to provide of his own!

Please don’t play to his game and turn on Charlotte. Afterall, this is his threat!

He’s probably loving this. He’s such a bully!

Reactions: 5
We don’t know how long ago these pic were taken people doing exactly what he wants and turning on Charlotte.

I’m sorry but they are as bad as each other, it’s not our fault there relationship has been slathered all over social media, if they didn’t want peoples opinions then why put it all over social media? 🤔. She obviously knows the real John more than anyone, biggest hidden agenda going and full of bullshit, why can’t she tell the truth! Sorry but they are not the only people on social media that think they are the only ones that have lost weight! Just people don’t share there journey to make money! Sorry but the whole thing is just bollocks and if people don’t like what others say then duck off, they share there story and we all have opinions! I’m sorry but they pray on vulnerable people and share there entire tit on social media!
truth comes out in the end and it’s clearly showing that already! About bloody time!!!!

Reactions: 7
Wasn't he borrowing a friend's bike for a while whilst his one was on order and he was practicing or am I getting mixed up? Could the photos be from then?

The green hoodie and the American flag bikini pics really spell it out for me, photoshopped to bits. Absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks on the bike. She's carrying a stone at most around her hips, bum and thighs. I'd be happy if that was me!

Reactions: 6
His stories are so boring...... how many stories on dog 💩. He really has no content these days

Tea towels to clean up after a dog!! Cause toilet is to expensive rather use toilet roll then a towel u melt. God he really is showing us how thick he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.