Titanic tourism Titan submersible incident #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten about this omg. It's terrible for the woman, I feel for her but good grief, that's what you get when you have more money than sense. They really took a glance at that goofy excuse for a submarine which looked like it was the science project of a 9th grader and thought it was a great idea to dive to the depths of the ocean inside it. The sub had a bleeping logitech game controller, it looked like it was held together by duct tape ffs, you wouldn't take that thing to the deep end of a swimming pool. I honestly despair.

Reactions: 21
I was hoping she would go into detail about the timeline and when they realised it was probably not going to have a good outcome.

Reactions: 7
She probably can't say very much because of the on going investigation.
Probably can't say much but not sure what she would be expecting. Yes the company had responsibility to ensure safety but each passenger also had the responsibility of doing research.... which would have told have them this expedition had serious risks. They were well educated with every resource at their fingertips and still decided go board the death trap...

I'm not saying I don't have empathy for the woman but self responsibility should have told this guy not to take his son with him on an experimental vehicle with very serious know risks.

Reactions: 10
That Stockton guy really befriended HNW individuals, bringing his expert pal into it as well. He was doing a real hard sell for months, years.

Reactions: 7
Apparently new audio as been released. Has anyone heard this?
play the video here. sounds like a tapping or popping. Apparently it came every 30 minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
play the video here. sounds like a tapping or popping. Apparently it came every 30 minutes.

Ahh thank you! I'll have a listen after work. So awful that they must have known what was happening and there was nothing they could do

Reactions: 4
what the clip doesn't say is whether that sound kept going for days or did it stop. I guess they want you to watch the full doco to find out!

Reactions: 3
It does sound convincing and maybe points to the fact that they were alive for a lot longer than we thought.

Reactions: 4
Listening to those knocks just makes me feel so sad. I wish I just thought they had no idea what was happening but that recording really makes me feel like they knew the worst was going to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I don't like to say it but I don't think the sub imploded straight away. I think they probably had some idea that something was going terribly wrong with the sub before it imploded. They could have been stuck before the sub eventually gave way. Of course, I don't know for sure but the timing inbetween the knocking sounds is very eerie . 30 minutes apart? That sounds timed on purpose 🙁

Reactions: 5
Saw this thread pop up and immediately felt I was claustrophobic by proxy again 😢 ITN documentary so should be half decent, even though it’s on C5

Reactions: 6
Sorry guys I was just interested in the recording. I do agree that they probably did know something was wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That audio is awful 😫 was it knocking? It’s almost like SOS but only two dots/dashes? *starts conspiracy theory*
heard 11.30pm day 2, they had been missing over 24hours so still had air if they hadn’t imploded.

Reactions: 6