Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her? She’s my favourite, so relatable and never fails to make me laugh, she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously and doesn’t jump on all the bandwagons the others seem to do.

Reactions: 13
I really like her, she's so funny. Her soft play video and her recent world book day video are my favourite.

I'd quite like to see her doing one of her stand up shows she's been doing around Manchester.

Reactions: 4
I dont like her. I find sweet F A about her relatable. But I did feel sorry for her watching her miscarriage video.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely love her. She never fails to
make me laugh. Her most recent stuff with nit gate has been hilarious. When Steve sat on the toilet combing her hair with the nit comb to unchained melody. Her expressions were so funny. She wins the internet with almost every story.

Reactions: 3
I enjoy watching her content but it’s Ad after ad though and so much drama/funny stuff going on in her life.

Actually I unfollowed I mean how long can you string out “nitgate”??
Also, the constant filming yourself whilst talking to your kids? Those kids must think this is normal behaviour 🤣
For some reason she reminds me of Anna mathur.

Reactions: 2
Actually I unfollowed I mean how long can you string out “nitgate”??
Also, the constant filming yourself whilst talking to your kids? Those kids must think this is normal behaviour 🤣
For some reason she reminds me of Anna mathur.
A lot of the time I don't think she's actually talking to the kids. You could see on one of her stories at the safari park, she was in front of a shop window looking down and talking to the kids but in the reflection in the window they weren't there.

She does stand up and I think she's obviously doing a lot of this as part of an act/character.
There are times when you can see her kids and she it really talking to them but it is obviously exaggerated.

I find her incredibly irritating. When she does the slobbering nom nom nom when she is eating anything... or pretending to eat anything, it’s horrendous

I used to like her. Then she linked her £200 coat, £400 mirror and £700 coffee machine. No longer relatable. And no, I am mot jealous before folk claim that! I just think that being that materialistic is a huge turn off. I just want a real, down to earth mum. Without the staging of all the 'gags'. So don't get me started on Charlotte Louise Taylor. They all seem to be getting extensions etc. Ok, now I am sounding quite bitter!:ROFLMAO:

I used to like her. Then she linked her £200 coat, £400 mirror and £700 coffee machine. No longer relatable. And no, I am mot jealous before folk claim that! I just think that being that materialistic is a huge turn off. I just want a real, down to earth mum. Without the staging of all the 'gags'. So don't get me started on Charlotte Louise Taylor. They all seem to be getting extensions etc. Ok, now I am sounding quite bitter!:ROFLMAO:
Do you follow the_honest_mum_ and winging_twinning?

They're definitely real and down to earth :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I used to find her really funny and relatable but not anymore. Since she moved to a bigger house etc I feel she has got a little bit braggy about stuff. Constantly doing ads and showing off her purchases

Reactions: 5
I don’t find her braggy I am just embarrassed for her. Her fake (or real?) drunken dancing and singing is becoming a regular feature and it is possibly the most cringeworthy thing I have seen on Instagram. It’s not even funny.... she has gone downhill since lockdown.

I presume the drinking / dancing is to make sure she stays relatable to her core followers who are likely to be mums in their 30's and 40's struggling along with home schooling. I don't buy the whole I constantly eat all the treats but somehow stay super thin bit though. Overall though I find her funny and enjoy her content.