Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread, I used to really like her, but it’s the constant boasting that I can’t stand. I mean how many holidays does she have, I mean read the room we are in a cost of living crisis and she is away on another holiday of a lifetime, it’s just vulgar especially since a huge percent of her followers will be struggling with the cost of everything. Such a shame as I did used to like her.

Reactions: 5
New to this thread, I used to really like her, but it’s the constant boasting that I can’t stand. I mean how many holidays does she have, I mean read the room we are in a cost of living crisis and she is away on another holiday of a lifetime, it’s just vulgar especially since a huge percent of her followers will be struggling with the cost of everything. Such a shame as I did used to like her.
I'd imagine this is money from her book and tour she is spending plus her husband has a pretty decent job in football. I don't think they have any money worries if you look at their house ect

Reactions: 2
Where was Natey chops the other day when they did Harry Potter world and the big rides? Did they bring a nanny or family member with them? No back of head or fists stuck to the front of Sophie for a change 🤣
In one of the car videos there was the head of a female adult in the middle seat of the car next to Nate. So, maybe they hired a nanny for the big ride days?

Her kids miss a lot of school… I think it’s appalling. She could have done this in the summer holidays.

Reactions: 3
There are also special rules for certain people with certain jobs. One of those jobs is anything connected to football. They can legally take the kids out of school for a certain amount of time every year without a fine.

My friends partner is a goal keeper for a PL team he gets 12weeks allowance from his kids state school fine free.

They are in cali - schools go back tomorrow so they are taking time off again surely? They only went half way through last week of May. The

I get some professions get exceptions but that doesn’t devalue their education. My kids are in a private school that have no issues with them missing term time, doesn’t mean they should. She does it often, that’s why I commented.

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming the RV part of the holiday was Steve's idea as she has seemed miserable. Her content since leaving Disney has been moan after moan.

And someone messaged her on insta and called her out on it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm assuming the RV part of the holiday was Steve's idea as she has seemed miserable. Her content since leaving Disney has been moan after moan.

And someone messaged her on insta and called her out on it too!

And like every insta twit she's got all defensive 😴😴 whoever messaged her is right though, all she's done is bleeping moan and post photos of Natey chops tit

Reactions: 6
He’s standing up by the door of the plane, even economy has that on transatlantic flights!
I’m a big fan of hers but the moaning on that trip did really bug me. Did she not think the idea of an RV with 2 kids and a baby would be miserable for everyone bar Steve?

Reactions: 6
Why does she do they stupid posh sounding voice where she puts her top lip on her teeth? So annoying

They flew economy. She was sat in the bulkhead seats that have the baby bassinet . You get allocated them if you have an under 2 on long haul. Miss moneybags clearly doesn’t have that much money !!

He’s standing up by the door of the plane, even economy has that on transatlantic flights!
I’m a big fan of hers but the moaning on that trip did really bug me. Did she not think the idea of an RV with 2 kids and a baby would be miserable for everyone bar Steve?

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her and found her funny, now I just find her irritating and really silly. Everything she says it's so over the top

Reactions: 7
Yeah my husband would be pretty annoyed if I spent our kid free night celebrating his bday with the phone out the entire bloody night.

One selfie is all that was needed for that night. All the videos and the toilet tit chat was so daft, anything to stay relevant I guess