Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get her hair and make up done professionally before every (sold out) show? And has she revealed the source behind her post-baby weight loss yet or was it actually natural and not a paid deal?? 😆😆😆 Hahahahahaha just kidding .. as if anything is natural with her 😆

Reactions: 4
That pink glittery play suit must stink, it seems to be the only piece of clothing she owns, should we start up a go fund me to get me some new clothes? Seems to be the done thing for these twats!

She wore it during the heatwave in September too 🤢🤢

God, she's such a knob. And the braggy "room with a a view" stories. Guessing she gets put up in hotels for free as she's a "sell out comedian" (haha!) so when she complains about how she hates the view out the window.. I'd just be grateful you're getting a bleeping hotel and breakfast for free you prick.
---
Does she get her hair and make up done professionally before every (sold out) show? And has she revealed the source behind her post-baby weight loss yet or was it actually natural and not a paid deal?? 😆😆😆 Hahahahahaha just kidding .. as if anything is natural with her 😆
She's tagged him in her stories, some personal trainer/nutritionist. So probably cost a fortune that is peasants couldn't possibly afford 🤣 she had to get "tour ready" and get back to skinny mum who eats all the snacks and drinks all the wine but stays skinny 🥴

Reactions: 2
Nate is her 3rd child and she still acts like it's all new to her- and that child must have serious gut issues given the number of times he's had poonamis in the last few months (I think mine stopped getting them at about 5/6 months, Nate is about 14 months now).
Don't get me started on their ridiculously bad behaved dog.

Reactions: 5
She is another one who’s content I used to enjoy because it felt natural and not forced. Now it’s the same boring stuff and mostly moaning.

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on that crouching movement she does, I really don't need to see her crotch every time I open Instagram

Reactions: 1
I don't think so she just took them for a walk. Why do we need a photo of her disgusting dogs arse!? Maybe wouldnt get ill if she didn't eat tit nappies and rubbish out the bin and was crate trained

Reactions: 3
So we are expected to believe she got that body (fair play to her!) Whilst drinking constantly? Bit a chance. When she prats about pretending to be on an all the sugar laden alcoholic drinks I wonder if it's a farse and really she is on low calorie tonics without alcohol or something. Can't see her £175 a month MINIMUM trainer agreeing to alcohol 4 nights a week in her food plan

So we are expected to believe she got that body (fair play to her!) Whilst drinking constantly? Bit a chance. When she prats about pretending to be on an all the sugar laden alcoholic drinks I wonder if it's a farse and really she is on low calorie tonics without alcohol or something. Can't see her £175 a month MINIMUM trainer agreeing to alcohol 4 nights a week in her food plan
duck me, I know she can afford that sort of money but she could lose weight without it. I've lost 3.5 stone since the beginning of the year by tracking calories and exercising more. No expensive personal trainer needed. She looks great (though she looked fine before tbh) but as I've mentioned before think she likes being skinny and playing the whole "I drink all the wine and eat all the snacks" bullshit 🤣
Her stand up is still tit as is her content its basically her dancing to clubbing tunes in her home gym 🙄

I don’t think she looks good at all. Yes skinny, yes fit but I do think it’s aged her! She looks gaunt in the face now.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she looks good at all. Yes skinny, yes fit but I do think it’s aged her! She looks gaunt in the face now.
Completely agree! And it’s made her bum look a bit saggy, at least in the comparison picture 🙈

In fairness I think her body looks great but yes as we get older and loose that nice plump juicy facial tissue weight loss does age women so harshly

Think she needs to stick with her stand in make up artist, looked so much nicer!

B

Bet it was a freebie too

All the hotel rooms are freebies as part of her "stand up" tour 🙄 she even confirmed this in one of them room stories - "not that I'm complaining, yanno free hotel room and all!"

Braggy twit - no idea how this thread is so slow 🤣

All the hotel rooms are freebies as part of her "stand up" tour 🙄 she even confirmed this in one of them room stories - "not that I'm complaining, yanno free hotel room and all!"

Braggy twit - no idea how this thread is so slow 🤣
I assumed that she meant she didn't pay as in her company/manager sorted the hotels as a business expense

I know kids get ill, like I have a child myself, but her children are always ill. What the hell 😭