Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought she was really naturally pretty and relatable last few years but I guess doing the shows has changed her quite a bit, and not so funny on IG anymore. I think she’s got carried away with the weight loss/fitness to look for the outfits, and it’s become addictive, is looking skeletal in the face now.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only millennial mum who doesn't find her shows remotely funny? Granted I've never seen a full one but the clips I've seen online alone are enough to put me off.
And why at the end of each show does she have everyone clapping and singing along to "never forget" by take that?
She's supposed to be a "comedian" not a pop singer at the O2 🙄

Am I the only millennial mum who doesn't find her shows remotely funny? Granted I've never seen a full one but the clips I've seen online alone are enough to put me off.
And why at the end of each show does she have everyone clapping and singing along to "never forget" by take that?
She's supposed to be a "comedian" not a pop singer at the O2 🙄

I used to think she was really funny. But not any more.

Has anyone read the book? Looks tit.
I’ll take one for the team if not.

• Haha
I used to think she was really funny. But not any more.

Has anyone read the book? Looks tit.
I’ll take one for the team if not.
I've mentioned before I got the book on kindle but ended up returning it and getting a refund

Reactions: 2
Latest video on her Facebook page of the dog pinching the yogurt just screams fake and set up!

Surprise surprise she's had Botox despite claiming to be so body positive and super confident in her own skin 😴😴 insta mum twats are so predictable now!

That fridge yoghurt video is so fake. It's clearly her giving the dog an already empty pot, opening the fridge and filming a self constructed story. Because she is boring AF and has to make it up

Her forehead looks terrible, she cannot show ANY expression at all by the looks of the videos I couldn't see even a flicker of happiness, laughter, annoyance, absolutely nothing just frozen neutral face. Weird.

Crows feet I can understand her getting rid but and possibly does look better but forehead is terrible

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s piiiiissed about getting that message.
Babes, you post this stuff about yourself and you’re opening yourself up like. And all things considered that wasn’t that mean a message!!

Reactions: 5
Her boobs have completely disappeared. She looks so unhealthy, she’d a lovely figure before.

She looks like a 12 year old boy
---
That isn’t just working out, she must be starving herself. She looks unwell

What’s up with her face?? She looks so strange. I think the Botox has made it worse.

The green dress… I can’t even talk about it!

Yea she has lost all her curves, which I don’t think looks great. But everyone has different preferences - some people prefer this look.

Why does she talk so fast?
I used to like her but since she got “famous” she’s gone unbearable

This has always got me - she's been like that since the beginning 🤣 I tried to do it once just to see what it's like and I got breathless after a few words 🤣

• Haha
It’s the sort of thing you would wear to a rave in Ibiza 🤷🏻‍♀️😆🙈
---
She really thinks she’s a trendsetter in all these ‘crazy outfits’ 🙄

It’s the sort of thing you would wear to a rave in Ibiza 🤷🏻‍♀️😆🙈
---
She really thinks she’s a trendsetter in all these ‘crazy outfits’ 🙄

But she's a "fun mum" who loves clubbing in Ibiza with the fringe woman and drinking gin and tonics on a school night! She's so outrageous like that! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5