Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is Steve actually sitting on his own on an 8 hour flight back from Dubai and left Sophie with all the kids lol! Go on my son, she’s probably dumped them with him all holiday and this his rest time lol

Reactions: 4
Omg is Steve actually sitting on his own on an 8 hour flight back from Dubai and left Sophie with all the kids lol! Go on my son, she’s probably dumped them with him all holiday and this his rest time lol
The kids were in kids clubs 'voluntarily' remember 😉. But I'd be fuming with my husband if he left me with the kids all flight, in fact they tend to sit with him and I'm across the aisle but we are right next to each other

Reactions: 3
The kids were in kids clubs 'voluntarily' remember 😉. But I'd be fuming with my husband if he left me with the kids all flight, in fact they tend to sit with him and I'm across the aisle but we are right next to each other
Tbh I don't blame the poor sod. He probably wanted a break from her gabbling into her phone and after her getting pissed the whole week on holiday he's probably sick of the sight of her 😂

She needs to stop moaning about the school stuff, yes it's very annoying when it happens but there has to be some cut-off! The sense of entitlement is strong!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she can afford private school anyway if she is dead set against the other school. My child missed out by one point for the local grammar, we are paying private as it’s unlikely an appeal will be a success. She can appeal anyway with it being so close and will likely get him in, she just thinks by whingeing on socials she will get what she wants.

Reactions: 2
She’s not coming across well with this school stuff. I’ve been in her situation twice, having individual emails isn’t going to make a shred of difference! If she wants her kids to go to a certain school she should have lived closer! I do understand the devastation but she’s so entitled.

Reactions: 6
She’s not coming across well with this school stuff. I’ve been in her situation twice, having individual emails isn’t going to make a shred of difference! If she wants her kids to go to a certain school she should have lived closer! I do understand the devastation but she’s so entitled.
Some things you can’t get for free no matter how many followers 😂. Lots of families in the same boat today.

School probably knew who his mum was and didn’t want him linked with the school as she will just post tit about them.
Now the eldest is off to big school, is it not time for her to stop shilling him for a few quid as he’s going to be ripped mercilessly.

School probably knew who his mum was and didn’t want him linked with the school as she will just post tit about them.
Now the eldest is off to big school, is it not time for her to stop shilling him for a few quid as he’s going to be ripped mercilessly.

Exactly. Anyway, she's got content baby for all that - hence the toddler on holiday reel the other day 🙄

I saw her stories last night and came to check if there was a thread on here. I used to really like her, but along with the book, the tour etc like the rest of them, she's changing.

Her crying and behaviour on her stories was embarrassing! She came across as a spoilt brat who doesn't take no for an answer! I hope someone in education saw them!

As anyone with school age kids will know, you can email as many people as you like. If you don't reach the criteria and the school is over subscribed it's tough tit. You have to wait and see if someone declines their place and you move up the wait list according to your position (given to you according to how much of the criteria you meet).

She applied for a non catchment school, that's the risk you take.

Why doesn’t miss money bags send her kid to private school then? She baffles me

Probably because they spend it all on holidays and home improvements. Too selfish to spend it on schooling.

She looks SO old in today’s story, bare faced, I was quite shocked - shows how much makeup and filters she uses. The weight loss and all the shows have aged her ten fold.
---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is now ( where did the boobs go ? ) and before the baby when I feel she looked healthy. She’s always been slim and active ( she even worked out throughout her pregnancy ) and fair play wanting to tone up afterward. I’m all for getting yourself back, done it myself but this is starvation mode. I got smaller but my tits didn’t disappear.

Attachments

• Wow
This is now ( where did the boobs go ? ) and before the baby when I feel she looked healthy. She’s always been slim and active ( she even worked out throughout her pregnancy ) and fair play wanting to tone up afterward. I’m all for getting yourself back, done it myself but this is starvation mode. I got smaller but my tits didn’t disappear.

I honestly didn't think there was anything wrong with her figure after content baby to be honest. Fair enough, have a healthy lifestyle and work out etc but she's gone to extremes and it shows. It's sad really 😔