Tired & Tested

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s her publicist or something isn’t she?

Oh really? I had no idea! So not even a friend she's really made, someone who works for her!

I wouldn't have known because they just go out and get pissed on school nights together 🙄 #relatable

Reactions: 1
I can’t watch. She’s just going to moan about the long flight, heat and bugs isn’t she ?

Reactions: 4
No hate, but I defo couldn’t leave my toddler for 4-6 weeks.
She said the kids are going too
---
I don't mind her but her latest content is so boring, why is she acting like she's a first time mum. You can tell she just using the kid for content as she never puts her phone down to deal with the tit he's causing. I need to get this off my chest too but the girl child just sounds like a whiney little brat who never gets told no. Stop making them this way you're not doing them any favours

Reactions: 6
Who is going to watch the kids while she’s getting ready for shows? Who’s paying for it? How does it work? I didn’t think she’d be that known/ popular for a tour of Oz. Quite surprised.

Reactions: 5
Who is going to watch the kids while she’s getting ready for shows? Who’s paying for it? How does it work? I didn’t think she’d be that known/ popular for a tour of Oz. Quite surprised.
I imagine Steve is going and possibly a grandparent. Her fees will all be covered by her management company, they may be able to write off some of Steve and/or the kids (remember N is under 2 so free).

I didn't think she had a following in Australia either so I'm surprised.

Watch her now travel the world for free pulling the kids out of school constantly on tour

Nice of her to share that Andy Murray is at her hotel, especially when I doubt he's shared that information himself. But look how rich they must be to afford that hotel!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nice of her to share that Andy Murray is at her hotel, especially when I doubt he's shared that information himself. But look how rich they must be to afford that hotel!

They are minted but they like to play it down as to seem relatable 😂.
---
Is it possible I feel like she looks/has gotten even skinnier ?!

Reactions: 2
They are minted but they like to play it down as to seem relatable 😂.
---
Is it possible I feel like she looks/has gotten even skinnier ?!
I think she has gotten very skinny, each to their own and that but she looks a bit lollipop head’y in the recent holiday pictures.

Reactions: 3
I thought the whole purpose of going abroad was her "tour"?

So far all she's done is get pissed in front of her kids - any normal parent would be report to SS for such actions but for middle class insta twit mums it's perfectly acceptable 🙄

Her new figure is not enviable at all - she hasn’t just toned up she clearly doesn’t eat as well she has zero shape.

Her new figure is not enviable at all - she hasn’t just toned up she clearly doesn’t eat as well she has zero shape.
I think it is that she is trying to just be skinny and has lost tone along the way. She mentioned wanting abs but from what she posts she hasn't increased calories or protein.

Even louisa 'anorexic' zissman says there's a huge protein intake requirement for the abs she has built.... although it seems that all she consumes is very low cal protein bars/shakes
---
I thought the whole purpose of going abroad was her "tour"?

So far all she's done is get pissed in front of her kids - any normal parent would be report to SS for such actions but for middle class insta twit mums it's perfectly acceptable 🙄
Isn't it just a holiday this time?

I think it is that she is trying to just be skinny and has lost tone along the way. She mentioned wanting abs but from what she posts she hasn't increased calories or protein.

Even louisa 'anorexic' zissman says there's a huge protein intake requirement for the abs she has built.... although it seems that all she consumes is very low cal protein bars/shakes
---

Isn't it just a holiday this time?

I thought it was for her Australia "tour" that they'd have 6 weeks away with the kids? Maybe I'm getting confused but then she's always on bleeping holiday!

I'm so pleased to have found this. Used to quite like her but the never ending pregnancy and holiday in America where she had a face like a slapped arse for most of it really changed my mind.

Glad to see I'm not alone reading through these comments!

• Heart
I'm so pleased to have found this. Used to quite like her but the never ending pregnancy and holiday in America where she had a face like a slapped arse for most of it really changed my mind.

Glad to see I'm not alone reading through these comments!

I'm surprised it doesn't move faster this thread! Her middle class wannabe insta twit followers think she's "so relatable" 🙄