Time - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was one of the best things I've ever watched, I can't remember ever feeling so tense and worried for a character in a TV drama before. Stephen graham and Sean bean were both absolutely fantastic.

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching this, absolutely loved it and thought Sean was great.
Very emotional though, especially the funeral scenes. My FIL passed away very suddenly 6 weeks ago so there were a few wee tears shed!

Reactions: 2
Finished it this evening and was still crying long after the credits finished rolling. šŸ˜­

I know that it was fictional, but there just has to be a better way to reform non-violent offenders.

Reactions: 9
I prefer the second and third episodes, I donā€™t like McGovanā€™s work at all, I think he over does the gritty stuff until itā€™s just grim, he canā€™t do emotional depth either, just sentimentality, his work is too serious and predictable. Donā€™t like Stephen Graham either, but at least heā€™s toned it down a bit for this. I think Sean Bean did a good job, maybe the character should of been someone who went to prison for beating his wife, as in Beanā€™s case.

The series is/was so good. I couldnā€™t believe the ending when he was on the pier. I was all ā€œI know that place, it looks so familiarā€, only to find out they had filmed it in my town and Sean Bean had been here and I had no idea šŸ˜­ The Game of Thrones fan in me died a little

Reactions: 3
The series is/was so good. I couldnā€™t believe the ending when he was on the pier. I was all ā€œI know that place, it looks so familiarā€, only to find out they had filmed it in my town and Sean Bean had been here and I had no idea šŸ˜­ The Game of Thrones fan in me died a little
that pier and cafe was beautiful.... :)

Reactions: 1
I didnā€™t realise that the cafe was local either! I thought it was on the Wirral šŸ™„. Need to visit šŸ«–

Superb writing & acting,so emotive! Also makes you realise itā€™s so easy to judge people but sometimes people make bad choices which lead to worse ones and doesnā€™t necessarily make someone an overall ā€œbad personā€ as such.

Reactions: 6
Yes her hair was awful!

Iā€™ve ended up watching the other two episodes on iplayer and Iā€™ve been in tears šŸ˜¢

Tamara Lawrance who played Abi and Bella Ramsey who played Kelsey (both of whom Iā€™ve never seen in anything before) were superb šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes her hair was awful!

Iā€™ve ended up watching the other two episodes on iplayer and Iā€™ve been in tears šŸ˜¢

Tamara Lawrance who played Abi and Bella Ramsey who played Kelsey (both of whom Iā€™ve never seen in anything before) were superb šŸ‘
I agree. I couldnā€™t stop watching until it was over. I want to know what happened to them all though!

Reactions: 4
I only watched the first episode last night, might have to watch the others too! Very gritty and thought provoking. Some disturbing scenes that I couldnā€™t get out of my head. Also - would someone with a first offence seemingly tame in comparison to the others, be locked up with murderers? Genuine question- I thought she would be in somewhere less high security.
Also agree about Abi and BellašŸ‘šŸ¾ and that Tanya was a real piece of work!

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve just watched all episodes and just WOW. One of the best and the saddest things Iā€™ve seen. The writing, acting, the twists and turns that made feel like I was there. When something remotely good happened and hopes were built, they were just brought back down to earth with a bang again.
Orlaā€™s imprisonment was just senseless with the knock effects it hadā€¦

It's a different subject matter but the co writer of this series Helen Black wrote Life and Death in the Warehouse which is well worth checking out on iPlayer.