Time - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this? I'm watching on IPlayer so not sure when on BBC channel? It's got Sean Bean and Stephen graham amongst others, and for line of duty fans the guy who played Tommy Hunter. First episode was so good, on to episode 2 now

Reactions: 5
Watched the first one last night. I wanted an early night but was drawn in. Stephen Graham, Sean Bean and Jimmy McGovern - masterclass!

Reactions: 8
Anyone watching this? I'm watching on IPlayer so not sure when on BBC channel? It's got Sean Bean and Stephen graham amongst others, and for line of duty fans the guy who played Tommy Hunter. First episode was so good, on to episode 2 now
My son was telling me about this last night - need to have a binge of it..... you find all the good things Miss J :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh my, it really is. I’m halfway through episode 2 and I’m just stressed out AF😫
I think the fact it's filmed with the colour pretty much sucked out of it just adds to the whole feeling.

Reactions: 6
My son was telling me about this last night - need to have a binge of it..... you find all the good things Miss J :) x
Ah thank you 😍 I'd actually forgotten it was on, was planning to watch as love Stephen Graham but had forgotten it was on, my supervisor today asked if I'd watched it as it was really good. Am now on episode 3 and have been stressed throughout. The casting is spot on, love that it's Stephen Graham's real wife playing his wife. I don't want it to end as so good but I need to know what will happen

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah thank you 😍 I'd actually forgotten it was on, was planning to watch as love Stephen Graham but had forgotten it was on, my supervisor today asked if I'd watched it as it was really good. Am now on episode 3 and have been stressed throughout. The casting is spot on, love that it's Stephen Graham's real wife playing his wife. I don't want it to end as so good but I need to know what will happen
We just finished The Pact last night and I'll get hubby on he case for this one.... Love Stephen Graham and Sean Bean is just *swoon*....... Have you seen London Kills ? Think it was a daytime police drama with Sean Bean... was good...... easy to watch too x

We just finished The Pact last night and I'll get hubby on he case for this one.... Love Stephen Graham and Sean Bean is just *swoon*....... Have you seen London Kills ? Think it was a daytime police drama with Sean Bean... was good...... easy to watch too x
No, not watched London Kills, I will check it out. Sean Bean is brilliant so will enjoy it I'm sure

Reactions: 4
Watching it now, it’s grim and depressing but kinda thought it would be.

I still get slightly terrified of Stephen Graham when he’s proper scouse back from watching This is England!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know that was his real wife!
The whole thing has me on edge, will watch the final one tomorrow. All the parent/son relationships and the worries that come with it. I had to give my boy a big squeeze tonight 💙

Am a huge fan of Jimmy McGovern's, watched the first episode last night, gritty and a tense watch, I feel nervous for the character played by Sean Bean, so many familiar faces too, I couldn't place his cell mate at the start then realised it was the guy who died in the pact, he doesn't last very long in shows!!!!!

• Haha
I binge watched it last night, some fine acting but very grim.
I think you have to be in the right frame of mind to watch stuff like this. I’m a bit fed up at the moment, so I think I should have avoided it really!

• Sad
We finished this last night and have to say it was absolutely fantastic.

Sean Bean's character had me feeling so sorry for him. I just wanted to reach through the screen and hug him.

Superb viewing albeit grim at parts.

Still watching. Did we ever find out what Bean's character was in for? He was in another excellent drama called Broken, highly recommended, love him.

Reactions: 1
Still watching. Did we ever find out what Bean's character was in for? He was in another excellent drama called Broken, highly recommended, love him.
He killed someone while drink driving. He was an alcoholic I assume from the conversations with his wife

Reactions: 2
Really loved the program but my heart was beating so fast through it. I also had to run out of the room for the scary bits because I’m a wuss 🤣
Does anyone know if it’s just a one off or will there be a follow up? Would like to see Stephen Graham’s prison life but then I guess there isn’t anywhere else they could go with it? Brilliant though and I’m gutted it was only three episodes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg my heart is in mouth. I’ve just binged it and tbh I don’t think I drew a breath during the whole thing. So good but so sad. I’m a scouser so I love watching scousers anyway 🤣 I went to school with one of the lads in it. Highly recommend!!

I didn’t know the rest was available on the iplayer and spent two days worrying about mark😂 finished it now but want to know more. What was his son in for? What happened to him

Reactions: 2