Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
Don’t forget PCDev!! They stopped being friends after he called Jenn out for smoking pot on Twitter I think?
I can’t remember if it was PMM or SuperEnthused that I was watching but there was a Disney vlogger meetup at Epcot in I want to say early April (could have been earlier, I remember being laid up after surgery and binging PMM and SE) the Slackers were definitely absent from this, but the Kay’s and ATW and a bunch of other rando vloggers were there. I wonder if that was on purpose or a happy accident?

Reactions: 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Just noticed another instance in that Video where there was potential for injury so i've added it to the other two I posted in the old thread.

View attachment 603520

Cracking your head on the oven

View attachment 603521

Telling the story of how your kid cracked his head on the coffee table (while he's running at the same coffee table)

View attachment 603523

Telling the story of how kids can have accidents while your kid is about to climb over the upstairs handrail.
FYI the top photo he is near the dishwasher not the oven.

apojacks

VIP Member
I know Tim hangs out with Adam the Woo, but it seems like they were all friends too before. I wonder how close they are because you would think Adam would want to meet the baby and hang out with Jenn too if they were all close together.

I forgot about the country singer guy and his dad! They never speak about them ever or any of these people again after collabing. I'm sure I will have to add the Ordinary Adventures people to the list in month.
There was a recent comment on an ATW video about when he was hanging out with the Trackers again and Adam responded with that it was always a great time hanging out with Tim. I get the feeling he doesn’t like Jen.

apojacks

VIP Member
TheHolyMoly/Chris Pratt was the DVC member they bought the points from for Vero Beach, but I have no clue who the friends were that were actually there with them that we actually saw
my money is Random Stans trying to become friends with The Trackers. Man, can you imagine if you lived next door to them? Damned if you do (talk to them and try to be neighborly) because they’d accuse you of moving next door to become their friends and sic their crazy stans on you...damned if you don’t because suddenly you’re the grumpy mean neighbors who live next door and their stans will deep dive to try and find you and harass you into being nicer to their King and Yasss Queen

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn's face, Tim's hairy butt crack, or close-ups of Michael or Dave Kay's hairy chests.

Works to quell your appetite every time. 🤮

(BTW, no offense to hairy chests, but if you know, you know. Theirs are out of control, sprouting over their shoulders and upper arms too)
Right?! You dress accordingly!! It’s just nasty. Add Kyle Pallo’s disgusting chest pubes that are constantly peeking out over his shirt collar 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Way back there was a friend named Keeda (sp?) that worked/volunteered taking care of animals, Jenn joined her once. Then there was Kelly and her husband/boyfriend, who was also a friend of Doug and they did the Disney "run" together (which Jenn did NOT run, she walked). Add them to the list!😁
1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Keeda (sp?)
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I know. When I first read that back in May 2019, I was like - at least SPELL CHECK before you try and come off like a bad ass! 🤣

Again - shoutout to @SanDisk for this idea! I can't believe how much it's grown! 😲

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Keeda (sp?)
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Kida
Ohhhh wait what about that british couple that used to come stay with them?? I cannot remember their names damn

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I know the “friends” in question stayed with them for a while when they lived in their old house and they went to that German restaurant in Sanford and shopping at the outlets and a few other places

There was Wandering Daz - Darryl and his wife Jenny... he used to vlog but stopped. They stayed with the Trackers at their old house.
THATS THEM

apojacks

VIP Member
Does anyone know if this has ever been posted in one of their fanatical Facebook stan groups?

Disney hires a lot of digital and IT roles directly. Not saying they don't outsource some as it's common to have a mixed ecomony but I have considered many a data or software role in the company. But like all areas of the company, they'd want the best of the best!

Interesting. Was that also the year they appeared in the advert?
If you post anything that isn’t positive about Tim and Jen in their crazy stan groups it gets deleted rather quickly.

2020planner

VIP Member
Yes, I can refuse the right to deliver to anyone. I took her order because the orders she places are usually small and she lives less than a mile from my house, I figured it would be a good way to end out the day. The order was larger than normal, so I had assumed that after almost a year of shopping for her that we had built a rapport and that she trusted the service. Apparently not. She can keep her lousy $3 tip as far as I’m concerned (yes, she always tips $3.) I didn’t mind the $3 tip because her shops typically take less than fifteen minutes and it’s like a five minute drive from the store. You can learn an awful lot about people by doing grocery delivery for them. This text thread really rubbed me the wrong way since I was providing options for her, people seem to act like store inventory updates in real time.
Do you have a Whole Foods near you to work as a shopper or deliverer on the side? When I do my orders thru Amazon Prime to get my Whole Foods delivered (when I can't get to the store for a couple days), they have options where if the item they don't have is in stock, you can - before you order - choose different things as a substitute or request no substitute. In fact, the Whole Foods on Amazon for my set location is updated in pretty much real-time and you can see right from the get-go if stuff is unavailable. Helps to avoid that type of issue you had with your customer.

Customers can suck big time. The customer is NOT "always right." 🤣

apojacks

VIP Member
Yeah I think she said $34 for the shorts and $44 for the top. I'm sure she got AP discount and then tax on top of that. So yeah, about $80.

It will be interesting to see. I bet she continues to ride in the back and this time it will be her "anxiety." I know there was no room for her in the front the way the car seat was when it was backward facing. Maybe there will be more room now that it is turned around but then Tim would have to get the junk out of the front passenger seat.

Edited to Add: The pediatrician said it was up to them when to switch the car seat and he would be okay as long as it was a 5 point harness on the car seat. He mentioned it was a Britax One For Life car seat.
Didn’t they
Yeah I know what you mean. My daughter outgrew her car seat (it was not safe at all--I shudder when I think how lax regulations were back then). When she was 3 she was strapped in the back seat in a booster seat which I know offered no protection if we were in a wreck.
My son outgrew the rear facing a week shy of his first birthday. Like zero way around it. He's 34 inches tall and that boy has long, long, long, long legs. He was almost doubled in on himself, so he's forward facing now in the van and absolutely loves it.

2020planner

VIP Member
Ugh that thread is NOT for me. They are all licking his hot sweaty taint and talking about how amazing he is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yeah, no offense to anyone on here who posts on there but it was a whole lot of "he's my favorite" and "I don't mind him." 🥴 with some Veronica stuff thrown in for good measure. Not my cup of tea but to each his own.

• Heart

apojacks

VIP Member
Eh, I haven't clicked to "ignore" anyone on this thread, so you can unwad your panties or your jockstrap.

There's at least one on here that @HereForTheT3a22 and I agree on - that two other lovely rarely-commenting posters came out from the shadows to infer we were "mean girls" about while we were on few days' "hiatus" (funny timing, huh?) - BUT I actually haven't even "ignored" this person - or, again, anyone on here. This person has, so far, calmed down a bit (and it had nothing to do with opposing opinions, BTW, just more of a hugely overinflated ego and some contradictions)

Side note - I will be so happy when the fucking holier-than-thou "do better" line gets retired already. :rolleyes:
I only want to reserve “do better” for Tim and Jenn

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
I'm laughing because I'm pretty sure I call my boy cats "buddy" on occasion and I call my girl cat "baby girl."
I call my ginger cat my “buggy” because he likes to follow me around everywhere like a buddy, but really he just wants to bug me for loves.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
You honestly do not want to know!!
There is not enough eye bleach that can cleanse you!
I'm not on "Da Gram" as the kids say. What does Amanda "Peaches" "Diamond Princess" have out there.
Costco has Eye Bleach on sale so I'm ready.