Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her job as well you’d think she would be a bit more careful. I k ew she wouldn’t be isolating because she would be posting everyday.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure if her followers knew, most of them would be very disappointed in her. I know I am.

I wonder what she'll say when she goes back on Instagram. You'd have thought she'd have been on in constantly whilst bored at home.
I know! It will be interesting to see 😳 my sister was pretty sure it was her as she was ordering some food in the same queue for my nieces! I said to my sister she should have gone up and said she followed her on insta but my sisters a bit slow on things like that (love you sis 💖) I reckon she’ll post something today/tomorrow as I’m sure it’s over 10 days now

Reactions: 2
Very naughty and annoying if true I have been isolating at home for 10 days due to a ping:mad: selfish woman.

Reactions: 3
Ha she's back and lying. There is NO WAY she'd be home alone with Athena and not go on Instagram, NO WAY.

Mmmm I think she’s definitely not been in isolation after seeing her posting this evening. She would have definitely been doing stories and TikToks regular and her messing with make up uploads. Also if she has had clothes waiting to be sold a few months as she said that would have been the ideal time whilst. All seems a bit fishy

Yeah I 100% think she’s lying. Even if someone hadn’t spotted her I’d still think she was lying.

Reactions: 2
A child at Athena’s nursery school tested positive.
If Tilly wasn't in contact with the child she wouldn't have to isolate only Athena would IF she was contacted by test n trace as a close contact.

Maybe if she wasn’t constantly buying so much tit she would have the money for a deposit!
She actually cannot leave the house (irony) without buying something!

Nah she definitely didn’t isolate, oh I didn’t want to bore you every day 🤔 what’s different to the other times. Someone’s telling fibs

If Tilly wasn't in contact with the child she wouldn't have to isolate only Athena would IF she was contacted by test n trace as a close contact.
I don’t know much about UK covid rules but that’s the reason she gave at the time. As her mum’s away at the moment she probably had no-one to watch Athena so had to take the time off to look after her, but she did refer to having to isolate with Athena.

I don’t know much about UK covid rules but that’s the reason she gave at the time. As her mum’s away at the moment she probably had no-one to watch Athena so had to take the time off to look after her, but she did refer to having to isolate with Athena.
It's only if you're a close contact of the pos case you have to isolate and only then if you receive a phonecall or text from the tracers ,you can have a child isolate while your other kids still attend school ,by the time the tracers could've contacted her about Athena the child may only have had to isolate for a couple of days, it all depends how fast they contact you but Tilly would be free to go out and about as she pleases unless she is the close contact.

Reactions: 1