Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get that for someone who has never watched football that she is so invested in spending her Saturday, sitting outside the training ground recording an empty bus and police cars. Poor Athena must be bored out her mind.

Reactions: 5
Because it’s the “trend” right now. She follows anything and everything that’s popular, to try and fit in. Clearly desperate for attention too, dressed up like that and caked in makeup. Guessing she’s hoping to get noticed because let’s face it..no one else is paying her any attention 😂

Reactions: 1
I was wondering the same. Followed her for years and never heard her mention football before. Wonder if it’s for someone else’s benefit

I was wondering the same. Followed her for years and never heard her mention football before. Wonder if it’s for someone else’s benefit
It’s embarrassing 🙈 absolute no social distance either.

Reactions: 2
I suppose it’s a bit of an escape from the humdrum of her everyday life even though she’s not shown much interest in it before. She’s like that person in your friends group that goes on and on and on about that wild night you all had in Malia in 2010 and how crazy it was…when the rest of you can barely remember it.

• Haha
I feel embarrassed for her. Surely Athena isn’t there with her? She’s been there all day

I feel embarrassed for her. Surely Athena isn’t there with her? She’s been there all day
Yeah saw a clip of her liking bored. Can’t believe they hung about all that time just to record a blacked out bus. 🙈

Yeah saw a clip of her liking bored. Can’t believe they hung about all that time just to record a blacked out bus. 🙈
Embarrassment! What did she think was going to happen….the England team heard that TLC was outside and wanted to come out to meet her 😂

Embarrassment! What did she think was going to happen….the England team heard that TLC was outside and wanted to come out to meet her 😂
Her #marrymejack is embarrassing probably waiting for him to stop the bus and run to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s embarrassing 🙈 absolute no social distance either.
Yeah I thought exactly the same!
I know many adults are vaccinated now but a responsible parents both TC and her mum have a responsibility to their children who none of them have been vaccinated as under 18! As this is why the infection rates are so high I would imagine but obviously that opens up a big can of worms! We are all supposed to be still carrying cautious approach regarding Covid even those Doubled Jabbed!

Yeah I thought exactly the same!
I know many adults are vaccinated now but a responsible parents both TC and her mum have a responsibility to their children who none of them have been vaccinated as under 18! As this is why the infection rates are so high I would imagine but obviously that opens up a big can of worms! We are all supposed to be still carrying cautious approach regarding Covid even those Doubled Jabbed!
Tell Bojo that on Monday ;)

She’s going to her friends for a hot tub party. Didn’t know she had any friends other than the one in Devon.

She hangs out with pals from work I think (wasn't that where she was for the last footie match?). Expect lots of footage showing us what a wild and crazy time she's having!

She hangs out with pals from work I think (wasn't that where she was for the last footie match?). Expect lots of footage showing us what a wild and crazy time she's having!
Don’t even remember that, must have skipped past those stories 😂

Time to put your England shirt and face paints back in the box until nov 2022 now tils, only if they make it to the semi final of course when it’s popular again to jump on the England band wagon

Hi, l haven’t followed Tilly for a while as had to unfollow when she was going on about her American man… can l ask what happened with their relationship? She said it was love….

They never met up in person due to COVID etc. and split around Christmas time due to the distance and there being no prospect of meeting up. He also has a child in America and she has wee Athena here so long-term it was never going to work out I think.