Tiktok Superbeggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I didn't understand that. Then she came back to England for her daughters operation not long ago.
Nothing really adds up from the move, doing nothing all day to the whereabouts of the husband
Now shes begging for help for somewhere to live because she has to leave the property by the end of the month,she has a council property in England where her adult daughters still live,yet again using her kids,saying one has complex needs,sorry she wasn't thinking about that when she up and left .

Reactions: 1
Now shes begging for help for somewhere to live because she has to leave the property by the end of the month,she has a council property in England where her adult daughters still live,yet again using her kids,saying one has complex needs,sorry she wasn't thinking about that when she up and left .
something doesn’t add up with her.
why did she suddenly decide to leave her council housing and go to ireland ? i know she had family there or something along those lines but i don’t get why she’s upped and moved when like she says has four children one with complex needs and im pretty sure the other young ones have autism etc…

why did she suddenly decide to leave her council housing and go to ireland ? i know she had family there or something along those lines but i don’t get why she’s upped and moved when like she says has four children one with complex needs and im pretty sure the other young ones have autism etc…
People were asking her why if you have a home in England does she need a 2nd one,she's said the place she's in now is a 1 bedroom,I think 2 of her other young kids have autism she did mention family problems, but it may sound harsh,she's made herself intentionally homeless, whilst she has a home in England the council won't re-home her, straight away she went on defend mode.

Reactions: 3
Mr Hadj-Lakehal is often said to be in Africa, but the baby is only young.....could he perhaps be in prison? A short search in 2002 throws up something suggesting threatening a pub land lady with an iron bar (whilst drunk with then-pregnant wife) following Islamaphobia he felt subjected to in the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
He could possibly still be a violent offender, and simply in prison at the moment rather than abroad?
Just a thought. They are all very touchy when Okba name is mentioned or people ask where he is, including the adult children.

Reactions: 4
Mr Hadj-Lakehal is often said to be in Africa, but the baby is only young.....could he perhaps be in prison? A short search in 2002 throws up something suggesting threatening a pub land lady with an iron bar (whilst drunk with then-pregnant wife) following Islamaphobia he felt subjected to in the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
He could possibly still be a violent offender, and simply in prison at the moment rather than abroad?
Just a thought. They are all very touchy when Okba name is mentioned or people ask where he is, including the adult children.
stuff really doesn’t add up with her at all
i saw someone suggesting a go fund me if she was in financial difficulty. it baffles me why she just doesn’t go back to her perfectly good house back in london.

At first she made it clear he hates social media and doesn't like to be seen,then it was the story of him in Algeria caring for his parents,but I noticed in her photos when the baby was just born,it was her dad standing with her.

• Sad
She could take her swimming to strengthen her legs or put her in a walker,it's a bit strange she uppped and moved to Ireland when her daughter had all those services of support.
A friend who works in social services in London says it’s common for people to disappear to Ireland for a bit if they’re under investigation…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
stuff really doesn’t add up with her at all
i saw someone suggesting a go fund me if she was in financial difficulty. it baffles me why she just doesn’t go back to her perfectly good house back in london.
A friend who works in social services in London says it’s common for people to disappear to Ireland for a bit if
A friend who works in social services in London says it’s common for people to disappear to Ireland for a bit if they’re under investigation…
I think she's dodgy,she doesn't look at the positive in her daughter, she's the one labelling her,I told DS people do all kind of things

there’s so so much more she could be doing to stimulate her. instead of her snooze fest tiktok lives that she seems to be doing every morning. take her swimming , go to the park , set up activities at home instead of just putting her on the floor in front of youtube. it’s the constant negatives about her daughter never the positives and what she could achieve
she even had a portage worker etc and so much support so i don’t quite buy the family issues was the reason she upped and moved
something is very off about her

🤔So someone's posted they've found a 3 bedroom house for €2,050 pcm and she wants details,how can she afford to keep 2 homes going?

People were asking her why if you have a home in England does she need a 2nd one,she's said the place she's in now is a 1 bedroom,I think 2 of her other young kids have autism she did mention family problems, but it may sound harsh,she's made herself intentionally homeless, whilst she has a home in England the council won't re-home her, straight away she went on defend
She pops up on Google a lot,I think she has a mental illness,she likes using her kids disabilities for attention, she said she can't come back to London at the moment, well tough ,some people don't have that choice,no disrespect but she's saying she's Muslim,but it's just an extra group to get ££

She pops up on Google a lot,I think she has a mental illness,she likes using her kids disabilities for attention, she said she can't come back to London at the moment, well tough ,some people don't have that choice,no disrespect but she's saying she's Muslim,but it's just an extra group to get ££
The way she behaves with all the begging and lying etc is a bit haram lol

Oh dear her son's Switch has broken,she's posting this why? because she's hoping during these hard times and so many people are struggling to pay bills that somebody will gift her one,I wish this woman would stop using her kids disabilities as an excuse to beg things of strangers.

Anyone watching 2 junkies against all odds . Wanting people to pay for their wedding ? Saying he’s got cancer but he’s working and drinking every night
They are a pair of wronguns looks like their wedding charade only raised enough for a few cans of dragon soup and a couple of bags of H 😂

• Haha
They are a pair of wronguns looks like their wedding charade only raised enough for a few cans of dragon soup and a couple of bags of H 😂
Lol dragon soup every night of the week !! Their page reported that many times they r banned now

Oh dear her son's Switch has broken,she's posting this why? because she's hoping during these hard times and so many people are struggling to pay bills that somebody will gift her one,I wish this woman would stop using her kids disabilities as an excuse to beg things of strangers.
Only just discovered her again, I remember being in London ages ago and then she disappeared
She’s made a post that somebody has cleared out her Amazon wish list and Amazon told her it’s 1 person. Not sure how people clear these wish lists but they really irritate me, pure begging

Reactions: 3
Only just discovered her again, I remember being in London ages ago and then she disappeared
She’s made a post that somebody has cleared out her Amazon wish list and Amazon told her it’s 1 person. Not sure how people clear these wish lists but they really irritate me, pure begging
I saw her recent post about her daughter's recently diagnosed ailments,well if she got off her ass,maybe interacted with her child she could be thriving,even her middle child 2ishef her mother spent less time on Tik Tok, it saddens me how she uses her child as a prop to get get cash,my grandson has autism, but my daughter and son in law work all the hours god sends to provide for him and engage with all the local authorities that can help with his progress.
Donna your not being trolled, people don't like you taking advantage of your daughter,times have moved on you use her like some 20th century freakshow.

There should be a thread for crazy_chromosomecutie,she says she want to raise down syndrome awareness, but she spends all day begging gifts,maybe if she got off Tik Tok spent time with her daughter instead of leaving her propped up against the sofa,she's now added a wish list for 3older kids now.
Can someone start a thread on her ?
She's using her kids just to get gifts,she so angers me because she could do so much more more for Sakina but she just props her up everyday begging gifts,Sakina looks depressed

She's no longer answering personal questions about her personal life,she thinks everyone's jealous of her life,no love you're using your child's disability, I'm guessing your husband who has violent pass is back in jail and that's why your begging on social media,You're the one using your children to beg gifts off strangers,Downs Syndrome isn't the same anymore ,my kids have DS in their school,DS kids are living their lives,this woman is using her child,she keeps saying it's nobodies business, yet she plasters it's on social media every day

Last edited:
You can clear a wish list by clicking on purchase elsewhere. Someone on here showed me only recently and I’m not gonna lie, scrubbing the lists of the worst begs has become a bit of a hobby for me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i’m sorry but both my siblings are autistic and tended to smash things up when they were younger.

you can find plenty of second hand electronics online or even on local facebook pages. she exploits each and every one of her children that have the additional needs , hence why they’ve been popping up more on her tiktoks.

poor sakina she needs some stimulation and some actual activities to help her thrive because she really and truly looks so unhappy at times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.