Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you don’t no any of them personally?

I do? I’ve commenting on the ones I do know of and not just aff TikTok what proof u Looking for doll?
i don’t know any of them personally. But its stuff that has been mostly said before. Was it not announced last night there was screenshots, voice notes etc then there was going to be a page exposing them all but that couldn’t happen. Now its just words on here that tbh anybody could say really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry if I put a dampener on things I just wanted to have my wee say 😞
Hahaha can imagine u belting out Celine dion if I was ur man you would be getting a belt for ur shite 🀣 jk 😚😚😚
Nope everyone agrees β™₯

My man hates me because tattle πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can u not read, read all the comments to alana not one was transphobic

No it wasn't your comments. There were 1 or 2 who did make a comment that I didn't agre
Can u not read, read all the comments to alana not one was transphobic
No doll, it wasn't your comments. There were 1 or 2 who did make a comment that I didn't agree with, u can look back & see for yourself. I don't want to get into a disagreement with you, I just don't link transphobic comments. I've loved the banter on here with u all ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i don’t know any of them personally. But its stuff that has been mostly said before. Was it not announced last night there was screenshots, voice notes etc then there was going to be a page exposing them all but that couldn’t happen. Now its just words on here that tbh anybody could say really.
Ohhh I get you something I can’t comment on then hen β™₯

Jesus just watching this duel live with alana and primm and their talking about food and chippy chips 🀣🀣 primm begging for gifts
Primms no up for the working life anymore. Wants to act the scheme Queen doon springburn shoppy, making pish dinners with Elmlea cream, cleaning her flat once a week. That’s enough for the Gucci life for Primm. Big penguin coupon can go and earn a wage. Big penguin that admitted she was a bigot on a video. Sad, sad penguin. Hope the mattress holds up 🀒🀒🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that it, I thought we were in for a big juicy gossip 🀣🀣🀣 I'll still leesa/teri u 🀣. I try no to mention looks either but some of them just don't help me 🀣 said it already av been all sizes n a couldnt care less but wish some of them would stop pretending they are something they ain't. I think ur an amazing wumin & uve gave me some laugh recently when I really needed it πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Awww uve got me aww emosh. πŸ₯° ill tell uz something all them on tt might hate yeez but uz r the best bunch of guys and gals πŸ’• listen ma darlin I don't want any of uz changing the way uz would comment say what uz want uz r all allowed ur own opinions and I must admit they have been funny as so am just as bad for laughing 🀣 awk I feel as tho ive put a dampener on things lets get back to having banter πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How's blanco and her boyfriend drinking on live in different rooms. How boring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alannnas supposed to have bought her son boyfriend an iPhone 12. Off what money? Universal credit? Or is she pretending to the social she's disabled to get pip?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alannnas supposed to have bought her son boyfriend an iPhone 12. Off what money? Universal credit? Or is she pretending to the social she's disabled to get pip?
Said shes on ESA employment support allowance I think it is... shell be getting about a grand a month plus her rent paid and her council tax will be the water charge only so like 15 quid a month...

Me telling Alana go pick on someone her own size and sex?

I stick by that comment.
Naw hunni It wasn't that i cant even mind what the comment was but just remembered thinking awwww shiiiitttt 😜 listen I don't want uz all going back thru ur comments worried whos said what all say what uz like my point was ill be keeping my mouth shut on ppls looks lol xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.