Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel 100% the same, I hate the transphobic comments or calling ppl out on their looks, I feel totally uncomfortable with that, I feel we are no better than them. I Joined this cause your patter was hilarious the last few nights.
Can u not read, read all the comments to alana not one was transphobic

Reactions: 6
Don't worry about it @Cherylseery πŸ’ž I see where your coming from. You don't need to. Personally even though I insult them I don't think any of them are the ugliest people in the world but I think because they aren't nice people it's easier to insult their looks anyways because they aren't good people. But then again we are on here slagging them so are we good people who knows? They are all scruffy horrible cunts anyways πŸ˜…
Am hardly an upstanding member of society myself beside the fact I cant be upstanding cause ma gammy legs 🀣 so am no saying anyone on here is a bad person its just I wasn't gona myself slag anyones looks. There's many of them I cant stand so enjoying all the content on them πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That Alanna needs to crawl back under the rock she came fae. All I've seen is her instigating trouble all week. Tbh wee primm & her gf seem to keep them selves to them selves but that monstrosity is stirring the pot and egging people on. And know whit? A thought her bf was her son 😡
Exactly! Alana just stirs the pot constantly then moans that people are attacking her but she's literally just said she's gonna batter people or grab them by the hair and ragdoll! She's a c**t.

And that wee boyfriend of hers is literally there for the clout but it's no the best way to get followers from her crowd

Even better, she was excusing herself to go for a pee and a line. Ffs where did the cash come from?
I saw that.. need a wee *sniffs* ... why would you literally tell the public that..?

Reactions: 8
Right we have waited about a whole 24hrs for all this gossip but I don't believe it's finished, are we moving forward with that or what's happening? Curious lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Right back to the laugh we was having my mans in bed I’m listening to celine dion with another bottle il regret this tomorrow because u lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was watching big Alanna there she’s some girl if she took a day aff there we wouldn’t be here doll πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate to be the party pooper here but is there proof to go with all the stuff being said? Just think anybody could sit here & type a load of stuff about them just for a laugh.

Reactions: 7
Right I do think uz r aw a scream absolutely love yeez even tho ive no met uz lol right but my truth is im no gona sit here even under ma fake name and hag ppls looks told uz b4 im an ugly bastard way a few extra pounds or is it stone πŸ€” round me 🀣 av got gammy legs a wobbly head and ma hands shake mare than ma vibrator 🀣uz can all hag who uz want uz can be funny as so that was all im no gona hag ppls looks or be transphobic cause its not me in my real life. Anyways carry on my hunnis im no being a jumped up snob or anything just dont jump down ma throat lol im quite happy to take the piss out myself and im more than happy for uz all to take the piss out of me 🀣🀣
Aw Cheryl, we get you ❀ We will protect you at all costs.

• Heart
Hate to be the party pooper here but is there proof to go with all the stuff being said? Just think anybody could sit here & type a load of stuff about them just for a laugh.
Gossipgirl only posts when they've got proof. Just look out for posts from them and you'll know its fact

Right we have waited about a whole 24hrs for all this gossip but I don't believe it's finished, are we moving forward with that or what's happening? Curious lol
I expected it to be juicer than it was πŸ˜… I felt like it was hyped up so much then it was really just a recap of everyone's tiktok drama with a few 🚨 emojis and capital letters πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Not that I know much more on them but I expect drama πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right back to the laugh we was having my mans in bed I’m listening to celine dion with another bottle il regret this tomorrow because u lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was watching big Alanna there she’s some girl if she took a day aff there we wouldn’t be here doll πŸ₯°
I've just got visions of you sitting in a corner drinking from a bottle, greeting. Singing the one and only. All by myself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So you don’t no any of them personally?

I do? I’ve commenting on the ones I do know of and not just aff TikTok what proof u Looking for doll?

Reactions: 4
Right I do think uz r aw a scream absolutely love yeez even tho ive no met uz lol right but my truth is im no gona sit here even under ma fake name and hag ppls looks told uz b4 im an ugly bastard way a few extra pounds or is it stone πŸ€” round me 🀣 av got gammy legs a wobbly head and ma hands shake mare than ma vibrator 🀣uz can all hag who uz want uz can be funny as so that was all im no gona hag ppls looks or be transphobic cause its not me in my real life. Anyways carry on my hunnis im no being a jumped up snob or anything just dont jump down ma throat lol im quite happy to take the piss out myself and im more than happy for uz all to take the piss out of me 🀣🀣
Is that it, I thought we were in for a big juicy gossip 🀣🀣🀣 I'll still leesa/teri u 🀣. I try no to mention looks either but some of them just don't help me 🀣 said it already av been all sizes n a couldnt care less but wish some of them would stop pretending they are something they ain't. I think ur an amazing wumin & uve gave me some laugh recently when I really needed it πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
THEY ARE GETTIN A CHANCE, LIKE I SAID EARLIER TO REPLY AND ONLY PRIMM AND ALANA HAVE SPOKEN SO FAR πŸ˜‰βœŒ

• Heart
Sorry if I put a dampener on things I just wanted to have my wee say 😞
Hahaha can imagine u belting out Celine dion if I was ur man you would be getting a belt for ur shite 🀣 jk 😚😚😚

• Heart
I expected it to be juicer than it was πŸ˜… I felt like it was hyped up so much then it was really just a recap of everyone's tiktok drama with a few 🚨 emojis and capital letters πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Not that I know much more on them but I expect drama πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Yeah I thot there was gonna be screenshots of convos n stuff 🀣🀣 concrete evidence.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.