Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ive hardly got any work done toay but i must say its totally worth it av been a busy bee haha🀣

Emmas already posted 3 videosπŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way did anybody see rosies windows got egged ? That’s not even in the slightest bit funny that’s an absolute primary 5 stunt.

Reactions: 11
Here, reporting for duty 🀣 just a repost from last thread below, you witches are the best 😍

feel like I’ve found my people πŸ™ŒπŸ˜†usually I’m scrolling on TT with no outlet to vent about these arseholes but now I’m here and can share my hatred with you hilarious people haha!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No way did anybody see rosies windows got egged ? That’s not even in the slightest bit funny that’s an absolute primary 5 stunt.
Bit fkin stupid considering shes never hid the fact she has cameras πŸ˜‚ they are well caught!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I give a rundown as I know it πŸ˜‚

Cherine is now engaged

Rosie has had her windows egged

Big Avril is still on the Mad Dog and always will be

Thrush tongue Canzo is still horny

Squinty McGinty is still accepting donations (straight into her bank account)

Alana is no wantin any drama but involving herself in aw the drama with her wee boyfriend.

Wee fat ride Kyle still wearing the same clothes from days ago, smoking but not inhaling talking to his β€œteam” in lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
rosemariehinton Please tell me you all seen the last video I’m howling

I don’t care who hates that girl I don’t she’s comedy gold man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@BananaClub

Anyone who remembers anyone just tag them

@OriginalAntiInfluencer
Pretty much told everyone who its was 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Can I give a rundown as I know it πŸ˜‚

Cherine is now engaged

Rosie has had her windows egged

Big Avril is still on the Mad Dog and always will be

Thrush tongue Canzo is still horny

Squinty McGinty is still accepting donations (straight into her bank account)

Alana is no wantin any drama but involving herself in aw the drama with her wee boyfriend.

Wee fat ride Kyle still wearing the same clothes from days ago, smoking but not inhaling talking to his β€œteam” in lives.
Wonder who his team is? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right got a problem, i made a gossgalx tt its literally violating like most of tt community guidelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ so was thinking what if i post on here? They are gona see it reguardless and we know they all come for a snoop? And before foodbank says am a shitebag am no a just dont wana put all my effort into something tht the tt crew will get banned straight away..... so do we think my tattle family would be happy enough for me to roll on ahead here? They will probs make tiktoks about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the tag guys, my friend showed up and I had to be sociable hence the disappearance πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ patiently awaiting gossip gal way all the gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right got a problem, i made a gossgalx tt its literally violating like most of tt community guidelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ so was thinking what if i post on here? They are gona see it reguardless and we know they all come for a snoop? And before foodbank says am a shitebag am no a just dont wana put all my effort into something tht the tt crew will get banned straight away..... so do we think my tattle family would be happy enough for me to roll on ahead here? They will probs make tiktoks about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm pretty sure wherever you post it we will be there to read 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh arses are parting people are shiting it 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Let's see what the real tiktokers are all about I bet you its not positivity anyways 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.