TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s always going for another inmate as soon as she finishes with one. Can’t she get with anyone else 🥴

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she’s always going for another inmate as soon as she finishes with one. Can’t she get with anyone else 🥴
No. Because the guys in there sell her a dream. She’s obviously a fantasist. Although that guy isn’t my cup of tea, he’s not hideous looking. She would never get a man who’s half decent looking on the outside so that’s why she goes for inmates. No doubt he’s love bombed her from day dot. “My queen” 🤮 give it until summer time she will be single again. Let’s hope he’s not stupid enough to brandish fanny anywhere on his body 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No. Because the guys in there sell her a dream. She’s obviously a fantasist. Although that guy isn’t my cup of tea, he’s not hideous looking. She would never get a man who’s half decent looking on the outside so that’s why she goes for inmates. No doubt he’s love bombed her from day dot. “My queen” 🤮 give it until summer time she will be single again. Let’s hope he’s not stupid enough to brandish fanny anywhere on his body 👀
I’m sure he already has an F tattooed on his hand? How many inmates has she been with?

he doesn’t look happy he looks stuck and I think she is pregnant
I'm on the fence over the pregnancy but only because she would have to be so fertile to conceive so soon but she has put on a lot of weight.
Guys don't come for me but I do feel sorry for him... he's been locked up and now at every opportunity she has a phone in his face and showing the world him adjusting to a somewhat normal life which if you listen to her is something he's never had... him working, him relaxing, him going to the gym. I can only imagine just how daunting and invasive that must feel after being locked up for so long

Reactions: 5
I'm on the fence over the pregnancy but only because she would have to be so fertile to conceive so soon but she has put on a lot of weight.
Guys don't come for me but I do feel sorry for him... he's been locked up and now at every opportunity she has a phone in his face and showing the world him adjusting to a somewhat normal life which if you listen to her is something he's never had... him working, him relaxing, him going to the gym. I can only imagine just how daunting and invasive that must feel after being locked up for so long
Yeah I agree. I do wince when I see her call him a ‘witch’ on social media. Like his street cred now must be at an all time low lol. It’s hard to judge if he’s happy or not without knowing him. I think the real test will be once he’s off parole although now he can drive, that will give him more freedom and potential opportunities.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree. I do wince when I see her call him a ‘witch’ on social media. Like his street cred now must be at an all time low lol. It’s hard to judge if he’s happy or not without knowing him. I think the real test will be once he’s off parole although now he can drive, that will give him more freedom and potential opportunities.
This! He’s happy because he’s out of prison and she’s set up a place for him too live without an ounce of effort. Once’s he’s earning, driving and has his own life, I’m not so sure. I don’t think she’s pregnant at all.

P.s on Fanny. He will stay with her as long as she’s providing a break in the boredom and money on his books. Interesting her and Emma were besties and it’s like she doesn’t exist to Emma anymore 😂 I’d pay to watch Fanny go visit her new man. Please make her deluded enough to travel.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if he’s done anything on his own yet without Emma, obviously I know he works but when he’s not working. Has he gone to friends/family without her or is she always tagging along

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on Emma guys. Is curt really happy?
I think he is. They have been together a long time so they have settled into a cute routine. He is experiencing a legit lifestyle for maybe the first time ever or at least in a while. He is working, making money. I feel they are a success.
I feel she will also be irrelevant very soon, hence why she is trying so hard on Tik Tok with “ootd” and some shoes she was promoting/selling this morning: people don’t want to see cute routine and successful relationships. They (I’m guilty of this too) want to see drama, tears, trainwrecks and tea.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s pregnant either, I think they’re going to get married again like have a proper wedding. And I don’t think he’s entirely miserable because he’s come out to a decent set up but he’s definitely not going to stay with her. He’s come home to a woman after not having any intimacy or physical touch for 7ish years, he’s got a nice home, nice things that she has paid for in the home so he’s not in a bad situation for someone who’s just come out of a 7 year prison stretch but as soon as he starts to get his freedom back in terms of getting some money together and feeling more comfortable in society, I guarantee he’ll drop her so quickly. I also don’t see any chemistry between them whatsoever and I don’t think he finds her attractive. I also agree it’s so wrong for her to be shoving a camera in his face and calling him a witch, it’s so emasculating especially given his situation

Reactions: 4