TikTok Prison Wives #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her @? I can’t find her..
@fanny.elsevik

Don’t get me started on Jacqui’s face tattoo. I’ve often commented that she’s the only one with a shred of common sense but she seems to have lost the plot since LA’s lockdown. Concentrate on being a bleeping mother. Going to move your kid to the USA for this man? Cos he sure as hell ain’t going to make the effort to shape up for you.
---
@fanny.elsevik

Don’t get me started on Jacqui’s face tattoo. I’ve often commented that she’s the only one with a shred of common sense but she seems to have lost the plot since LA’s lockdown. Concentrate on being a bleeping mother. Going to move your kid to the USA for this man? Cos he sure as hell ain’t going to make the effort to shape up for you.

She’s constantly showing the same photos from their first visit because he obviously didn’t look arsed at any other time.

Reactions: 1
Oh the tattoo is real? It came up on my page last night but I didn’t watch it all or read comments 😂😂

Why are they all obsessed with getting each other's names tattooed on their faces? I could maybe get on board with a partner's name somewhere subtle but why does it have to be the FACE? Naomi has hidden her awful one since she got it.

IMG_6117.png
Her mouth looks like a prolapsed butt hole 🤮 not surprising, how long until she’s with her next inmate? Inmate hopper to the extreme! And as someone above said, poor fella cutting around with fanny tattooed on his face 😂

• Haha
The audacity of Naomi to be selling cheap tat, not even designed or made by her, through the Angewels brand. Conning people that they are some special collection.
---
I wonder if trading standard would be interested in this under the Trade Description Act as that is false and misleading.
😂😂 what a bleeping lier, someone needs to call her out

The audacity of Naomi to be selling cheap tat, not even designed or made by her, through the Angewels brand. Conning people that they are some special collection.
---
I wonder if trading standard would be interested in this under the Trade Description Act as that is false and misleading.
The AUDACITY of her to lie 😂 wow

I found them on AliExpress a few weeks ago and posted a link on her page but she deleted it 😭
I wonder why this shop hasn’t asked for proof of her claim that she designed them and ethically sourced them 🙄
---
Lol at Emma for advertising a man who's in for life for committing murder, torture, Dead Bodies - Disinterment and Mutilation. Sign me right up hun.😬
That’ll probably be Fanny’s next husband to be in a few weeks time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
LMAO i designed them and had them made 🥴 is this on the same planet as your man getting out in 2034 🤣

also Fanny is hideous

Reactions: 5
---
Oh. My. God. I hope those poor people who have bought one see this and see they’re being ripped off! And I hope anyone considering buying one gives their head a wobble after seeing this!!! What a fraud

Reactions: 3
Oh. My. God. I hope those poor people who have bought one see this and see they’re being ripped off! And I hope anyone considering buying one gives their head a wobble after seeing this!!! What a fraud
Right?! In a cost of living crisis she’s taking advantage of people who have bought into her relationship with her.

Reactions: 5
How does everyone know Fanny's relationship is over? What did I miss? I saw one video but it looked like a joke...... has her profile changed???

How does everyone know Fanny's relationship is over? What did I miss? I saw one video but it looked like a joke...... has her profile changed???
Hasn’t been confirmed but there’s a post with a breakup voiceover and she did a story with a prediction filter saying something like “forever single” whilst looking sad and he just isn’t mentioned anymore when he was pretty much mentioned in every post.

Didn’t Emma just admit that her and her husband only got married as it’ll be easier for her to move over when he gets out, not that she actually wanted to get married bc she loves him? 🥴

Also seems like she’s only excited about decorating and taking trips to ikea when he’s out, everything else is a big question mark.

Didn’t Emma just admit that her and her husband only got married as it’ll be easier for her to move over when he gets out, not that she actually wanted to get married bc she loves him? 🥴

Also seems like she’s only excited about decorating and taking trips to ikea when he’s out, everything else is a big question mark.
Tbf I get it. She doesn’t want to carry on doing long distance when she’s waited for him this long already. She mentioned wanting a proper vow renewal. I do believe she loves him but I still can’t get my head around the pimp charges that are never addressed and the fact that she advertises dangerous men.

A newly released prisoner isn’t really going to help though to be fair. It’s hard enough for people with no convictions to help get their spouses over there.
She seems needy and them living together will end in some 💥 arguments for sure
---
She’s also removed all traces of him from her page now too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.