TikTok Prison Wives #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a grip Emma. She thinks the screws are deliberately shaking Curt down JUST to mess up her video call. It’s their bleeping job. She’s conveniently forgetting all the calls that haven’t been cancelled.

These unhinged women man. Maybe set your dating scope further than criminals in institutions and you might be able to pop into the next room to see your partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Emma posted a video the other day and her chin filter didn’t jump into action 😂 that pointy blurry chin filter she uses is horrendous. Just embrace the double chin for fucks sake.

Reactions: 1
Emma posted a video the other day and her chin filter didn’t jump into action 😂 that pointy blurry chin filter she uses is horrendous. Just embrace the double chin for fucks sake.
Yes, her requirement to use a filter at ALL times is weird to me. Like her skin isn’t even bad?

Yes, her requirement to use a filter at ALL times is weird to me. Like her skin isn’t even bad?
Her skin looks fine as you said and it’s not like she’s ugly and has hide behind them.
It’s crazy to me how much people rely on filters these days, skin has texture etc but they filter it all away 😂

it looks like I was right about that Laura woman’s ex cheating on her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh sorry, it was new to me :)
Just had a look back to find the thread for you

I believe it was Emma that posted the conversation because at one point they, Emma and Naomi, we’re friends 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Just had a look back to find the thread for you

I believe it was Emma that posted the conversation because at one point they, Emma and Naomi, we’re friends 😂
Thank you! I'm a nosey witch 😂😂

I want to pretend I’m surprised but I’m not. I wonder how long it takes for her to get yet another prison boyfriend 🙄

Wonder what happened
If it’s not just for attention and they actually HAVE broken up, what makes it even weirder is that she used a future prediction filter the other day which said something like “you will leave 2023 married” and she reacted with “ooh that would be nice”. Bearing in mind, they’d have been broken up at that point. That comment itself just shows that she wants to be married, no matter who to. Extremely unhealthy attitude and coupled with a fetish for overseas criminals. Well… doesn’t bode well for the future.

what’s her @?
If it’s not just for attention and they actually HAVE broken up, what makes it even weirder is that she used a future prediction filter the other day which said something like “you will leave 2023 married” and she reacted with “ooh that would be nice”. Bearing in mind, they’d have been broken up at that point. That comment itself just shows that she wants to be married, no matter who to. Extremely unhealthy attitude and coupled with a fetish for overseas criminals. Well… doesn’t bode well for the future.
What’s her @? I can’t find her..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.