TikTok Prison Wives #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a video Naomi uploaded on her other account where she’s playing a yes no game and it says she will have children and she’s all there making out she doesn’t want any. I’ve always got the feeling that this is a lie and she actually does, especially all the drawings V does for her and they’ve named an imaginary daughter that he always brings up. I think she just makes out she doesn’t for the fact he could potentially come out when they’re in their 60s going by what I read in that news article if he did the full amount of time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen a video Naomi uploaded on her other account where she’s playing a yes no game and it says she will have children and she’s all there making out she doesn’t want any. I’ve always got the feeling that this is a lie and she actually does, especially all the drawings V does for her and they’ve named an imaginary daughter that he always brings up. I think she just makes out she doesn’t for the fact he could potentially come out when they’re in their 60s going by what I read in that news article if he did the full amount of time
That video was weird to start with, the way she was acting, like it was all true. She needs help 😂😂
But yes, the pretending she doesn’t want a kid part was so fake, it’s SO OBVIOUS that she does. And in years come she will regret her choices.

• Haha
As for kids, it’s 2022 and women don’t even need men to get kids. If she really want them, she can get fertility treatments or adopt.

Due to her mental health problems she would have a fight to be able to adopt. She is mentally unstable so fertility treatment wouldn’t be good for her either.
I don’t mean it in a bad way, but we can all see that she isn’t stable enough to raise a child right now. She is chaos and not a funny + cute chaos.

Due to her mental health problems she would have a fight to be able to adopt. She is mentally unstable so fertility treatment wouldn’t be good for her either.
I don’t mean it in a bad way, but we can all see that she isn’t stable enough to raise a child right now. She is chaos and not a funny + cute chaos.
I fully agree! But many mental health patients live fulfilling, functionning lives once they seek professional help. She’s not there yet, but should she get the help she needs she’d be able to raise kids if she wanted to.

As for kids, it’s 2022 and women don’t even need men to get kids. If she really want them, she can get fertility treatments or adopt.
Adopt with a double murdering husband don't know about that. And fertility treatments cost a tit load of money people remortgaging houses to get hopefully one round of it.

I fully agree! But many mental health patients live fulfilling, functionning lives once they seek professional help. She’s not there yet, but should she get the help she needs she’d be able to raise kids if she wanted to.
Yeah can be true but in America it ain't happening it's impossible to be mentally unstable and have a murdering husband. plus no stability no money and I see her doing the love after lock up to get some extra money. But will loose her credit to be an adopter.

She’s on live now and talking to Victor. She said again that she doesn’t want kids but then goes on to say she won’t be using protection when he gets out so if it happens it happens. Sounds to me like she does want kids. If you was so adamant that you didn’t like she goes on at times you’d make sure you’d be doing everything to stop that 😅

Reactions: 6
When a person says the same thing over and over, in her case it’s that she doesn’t want kids, it means they do really want kids and they’re just trying to lie to themselves. It’ll all end in tears.

Reactions: 6
When a person says the same thing over and over, in her case it’s that she doesn’t want kids, it means they do really want kids and they’re just trying to lie to themselves. It’ll all end in tears.
Literally no. I’m so openly child free that I do say it over and over again and I know I don’t want kids.

Reactions: 2
Literally no. I’m so openly child free that I do say it over and over again and I know I don’t want kids.
Have you watched Naomi’s videos? It is quite clear she DOES want kids but she can’t since he could be in prison until 2050.

She has done mood boards with kids photos on, they have talked about having kids, they have talked about baby names. She also s trying to convince herself she doesn’t and it’ll be something she regrets

Have you watched Naomi’s videos? It is quite clear she DOES want kids but she can’t since he could be in prison until 2050.

She has done mood boards with kids photos on, they have talked about having kids, they have talked about baby names. She also s trying to convince herself she doesn’t and it’ll be something she regrets
None of us actually know how an individual feels 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s on live now and talking to Victor. She said again that she doesn’t want kids but then goes on to say she won’t be using protection when he gets out so if it happens it happens. Sounds to me like she does want kids. If you was so adamant that you didn’t like she goes on at times you’d make sure you’d be doing everything to stop that 😅
then if she doesn’t want kids that and use protection? or tell him to get snipped or she can do it. can’t have best of both worlds! i think she likes the idea of dressing up her kids and them looking like her and ‘husband’ but in reality she has severe mental health issues so bringing up kids she would really struggle with it and generally bringing up kids is hard. she’s so bleeping stupid, doesn’t want kids but use no protection. Doubt she will be able to have kids by the time he comes home anymore she will probs be going through her menopause lmaooo

Reactions: 1
then if she doesn’t want kids that and use protection? or tell him to get snipped or she can do it. can’t have best of both worlds! i think she likes the idea of dressing up her kids and them looking like her and ‘husband’ but in reality she has severe mental health issues so bringing up kids she would really struggle with it and generally bringing up kids is hard. she’s so bleeping stupid, doesn’t want kids but use no protection. Doubt she will be able to have kids by the time he comes home anymore she will probs be going through her menopause lmaooo
It's more like she has a bad case of a bipolar episode with a sprinkle of her whatever she has hahah.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t believe anything Mari says. If someone else posted it I could maybe believe it, mari and Emily have history of lying and making stuff up though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.