TikTok Prison Wives #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly, look at brea and harvey they were a very popular and watched UK based prison tiktok couple, closer as he was a few hours away, way more visits than these girls with US partners have, same time zone… and they didn’t even make it 6 months I don’t think.

As said before by people on here, the fantasy of who this man is/could be is the attraction to these girls. Once those men are out of jail it’s a different thing entirely to make it work. Moving to America won’t make it any easier, if anything I’d wait for him to be out and visit a few times and even see if the passion, chemistry or “love” is there. Soon as those men are free they’re not running to think about what’s basically been their entertainment for years (a penpal…)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hardly, look at brea and harvey they were a very popular and watched UK based prison tiktok couple, closer as he was a few hours away, way more visits than these girls with US partners have, same time zone… and they didn’t even make it 6 months I don’t think.

As said before by people on here, the fantasy of who this man is/could be is the attraction to these girls. Once those men are out of jail it’s a different thing entirely to make it work. Moving to America won’t make it any easier, if anything I’d wait for him to be out and visit a few times and even see if the passion, chemistry or “love” is there. Soon as those men are free they’re not running to think about what’s basically been their entertainment for years (a penpal…)
I always wondered what happened with these 2 last I saw she was pregnant and then she disappeared on socials any idea on how she is doing?

Reactions: 3

Soon as he was out she was getting messages from a lot of girls saying he’s been talking to them or their friend and she obviously said they was jealous and lying. Then he was getting random phone calls from women and they both blamed his ex, the one who he was previously inside for, I believe for stalking and couple other things. He grossed me out as he was pleased she was 10 years younger than him and kept boasting she only been with two men before him. Soon as he was saying all this I knew it wouldn’t be long before she fell pregnant. Think she came off social media for a month or two as her main tiktok account got banned. I was following her on insta and she came back announced she was pregnant and it was just her and baby from now on. I’m sure she or someone else mentioned in comments on her page that he been stringing her along all this time and had cheated. I felt sorry for her as she did actually seem a lovely girl but you could tell she was very naive. Hope she’s doing ok, I think baby would be here by now

Reactions: 1
Soon as he was out she was getting messages from a lot of girls saying he’s been talking to them or their friend and she obviously said they was jealous and lying. Then he was getting random phone calls from women and they both blamed his ex, the one who he was previously inside for, I believe for stalking and couple other things. He grossed me out as he was pleased she was 10 years younger than him and kept boasting she only been with two men before him. Soon as he was saying all this I knew it wouldn’t be long before she fell pregnant. Think she came off social media for a month or two as her main tiktok account got banned. I was following her on insta and she came back announced she was pregnant and it was just her and baby from now on. I’m sure she or someone else mentioned in comments on her page that he been stringing her along all this time and had cheated. I felt sorry for her as she did actually seem a lovely girl but you could tell she was very naive. Hope she’s doing ok, I think baby would be here by now
Thanks for letting me know he definitely was a massive creep, I liked her she seemed nice and hope she is doing well yeah I would baby would be here by now x

Thanks for letting me know he definitely was a massive creep, I liked her she seemed nice and hope she is doing well yeah I would baby would be here by now x
Reckon baby is here now I was meant to say lol

Naomi on her stories trying to defend Victor for killing 2 people again 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our saint Animal Oquendo 🥰 how dare people question his intentions or character 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk why this warning on the video made me laugh so much 😂 yes, someone will get hurt…

this one’s man is out of prison in 15 months (Emma @_KeepingUpWithEAndC) and I am here for the car crash as she is moving to America apparently.
That's hilarious 😂😂😂 lol i am wondering if tiktok does it to all the prison couples 😂

Moving to America will greatly improve their chance of success, I’m not sure who she is but I hope they make it!
Not at all as he needs to get used to the outside world and find a job and so on. And it's hard not easy at all.

That's hilarious 😂😂😂 lol i am wondering if tiktok does it to all the prison couples 😂

Not at all as he needs to get used to the outside world and find a job and so on. And it's hard not easy at all.
Having a strong support system is key for rehabilitation and overall success. Her being close/living together will definitely help as opposed to being in Europe or wherever she’s from.

If they need money, I’m sure he’ll get Emma involved in his prostitution ventures 🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
Having a strong support system is key for rehabilitation and overall success. Her being close/living together will definitely help as opposed to being in Europe or wherever she’s from.
Nah she needs to adjust to and more it's not that easy and him ghost from the past will pop up again and you can't stop that.

Nah she needs to adjust to and more it's not that easy and him ghost from the past will pop up again and you can't stop that.
If he had a short sentence and goes back to the same neighborhood, yes! But if he spent decades and moves to a new neighborhood, it’s different and it will be helpful to his rehabilitation in terms of avoiding demons.

she won’t be able to move to the states if she starts an onlyfans, the US deem it as prostitution and if they find it you’re basically banned. I know one girl who tried to move there and now she can’t even go and visit because she opened and onlyfans. She’s legit just fucked herself in the ass by doing that. And anything for money Naomi doing tit facebook videos for more attention. I’m glad the comments are calling her out she’s awful. Also yeah the reporter asking if he’d murder her was a bit crappy but i mean???? he’s in prison for murder sooooo????

Naomi actively seeks out press opportunities about her and Victor then complains that they're not making a docuseries in a positive light? lol, naomi darling you and the rest of these prison wives are unhinged. theres no way they think its normal and expecting some lovey dovey documentary to be made about it??

Reactions: 8
Naomi actively seeks out press opportunities about her and Victor then complains that they're not making a docuseries in a positive light? lol, naomi darling you and the rest of these prison wives are unhinged. theres no way they think its normal and expecting some lovey dovey documentary to be made about it??
The press is usually horrible even with nice stories. Anything that might be considered out of the norm, even healthy prison relationships, would be shown as bad by the press. Naomi seems to want people talking about her, no matter if it’s good or bad.

Reactions: 4
Or onlyfans lol
He is already pimping her out by agreeing to be okay with an only fans.
Yeah he ain't changed he just changed to get out faster 😂

she won’t be able to move to the states if she starts an onlyfans, the US deem it as prostitution and if they find it you’re basically banned. I know one girl who tried to move there and now she can’t even go and visit because she opened and onlyfans. She’s legit just fucked herself in the ass by doing that. And anything for money Naomi doing tit facebook videos for more attention. I’m glad the comments are calling her out she’s awful. Also yeah the reporter asking if he’d murder her was a bit crappy but i mean???? he’s in prison for murder sooooo????
O she will find out pretty soon how fucked she is in real life and her prison fairytale 😬

Emma now to selling stuff on Amazon 😂 these clowns have nothing better to do....then selling nothing new to make a few £$£$.
Must be their jobs not paying them and prison life and fillers aint working out.

Last edited:
So can you all remember the tacky necklaces Emma, Naomi and Katie were showing off a while back?
Well whoever is making them is a scammer and did it with the help of the 3 named above 🙃

Edited 2 of the screenshots.
I grabbed all these from IG so the followed by on the IG picture isn’t related to my friends list 😬

Attachments

• Wow
So can you all remember the tacky necklaces Emma, Naomi and Katie were showing off a while back?
Well whoever is making them is a scammer and did it with the help of the 3 named above 🙃

Edited 2 of the screenshots.
I grabbed all these from IG so the followed by on the IG picture isn’t related to my friends list 😬
Well that's one source of money that won't be coming in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.