TikTok Lesbian Creators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t want to start creating heaps of threads, rather have them all in one as there seems to be a core of them then a lot that shoot off from the core.

But I’ve noticed the toxic masculinity is at another level with these. There was an American one the other day who posted about trying to get straight women and the outrage was really bad. If a man had said that about trying to ‘turn’ a gay woman, TikTok would’ve gone crazy.

So I thought I’d create a space to share about all of them. The other thing I can’t get my head around is I know of two who have met women in America and decided to date them and now they’re in (very) long distance romances. It all seems so fake and contrived to me, I mean how does anyone realistically expect that to work long term?!

Anyway yeah, and there is one lesbian creator I absolutely cannot stand…..buff93. I have never seen someone who is so overconfident yet behaves like a child so much. She even begged for PayPal donations on TikTok during covid, I couldn’t believe the audacity of it - these TikTok lesbians are what play up to the stereotype so much.

Reactions: 2
The toxic masculinity is crazy and also I hate how some of them judge bisexual women but then go and try and get with a staright girl 🙄

Oh funny Iv saw this. I'm seeing a lot of lesbian creators talking about gay bars & how they don't want straight people in those spaces. Okay valid. But one of the points they make is if they hit on someone and it's declined or not reciprocated that's just a straight person coming to a bar to avoid straight men. But what if, might be a crazy concept not everyone who's LGBTQ+ isn't at a bar to get hit on? Maybe they are jus there to have fun. Not wanting to be hit on or chatted up doesn't make someone straight. So I find that way of thinking very toxic

Reactions: 5
I hear Katie bailey is very manipulative they say ,first she was in a relationship with Linda Rawlings then they split up , then they got back together then they split again and Linda Rawlings said it was one big game plan , then 2 weeks ago she was with inked Riley who is very delicate frame of mind lately the they fell out and she’s back “friends” with Linda Rawlings again , and she claims she’s super nice and does so much for charity and then she was saying that she hasn’t got much to buy her little boy presents for his birthday,then boom this morning lots of presents in the post , and when she has fallen out with these girls they all have the same theme they say she’s manipulative and calculating and narcissistic, yet she comes across super nice , I cannot keep up with it all, but all her ex “friends” say she’s a master manipulator!

Reactions: 4
She is the most toxic person on the app! Linda is a fool for constantly going back considering she breast fed Linda’s kitten and is horrible to one of her daughters. She claims to keep her private life off social media but can’t help herself…then preaches mental health and be kind when it all goes wrong and people have there say! She’s going on about how skint she is and struggling for kids birthdays and Christmas yet she’s planning her next hair braid session. She is a compulsive liar and the worlds biggest attention seeker who’s whole life revolves around social media….

Reactions: 5
Exactly , yesterday she said she was taking time out from social media for her mental health Problems, stating that she’s struggling and for people not to worry that she will be back, she was crying and saying she will still support people when she has come back from her “ self care “ few days but within 2 hours she was back doing tiktoks ! Plus the other day saying her sister was complaining about not having money for the latest things / fashion etc and saying how she herself sacrifices everything for her kids and eats beans on toast , while sitting in a Nike hoody and braided hair , very manipulative! The things she quoted when she was with inked Reilly how she was fantastic then boom she was dumped people are fools falling for her bullshit ,

Not sure whether her middle name is lee but she’s definitely called Katie bailey , she has braids at the moment although they looked like they been taken out

I was thinking you was talking about katylee at first .I think there must be to katy baileys then .as there's katylee bailey as in libby maes ex and then there seems to be this other one

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Not Libby mae’s ex it’s not her we are talking about . This one is older and has two young boys about 8 and 10 years of age I think

Katie Bailey is one of the biggest narcissists I've ever seen, she went from showing all her notes on TT, to saying how well off she is, to making a clothing brand now eating beans on toast. She was with Linda, left Linda got with her best mate, left her best mate got back with Linda, left Linda got with Riley, left Riley now looks like back with Linda and this is what I've seen in the past 6 months. And yeah I saw the pictures that Leo posted of her breastfeeding the cat WTAF. And now she's set up a go fund me to get Linda new teeth????

Your kidding me ,,,,new teeth, I thought linda was raking it in she said on a live from only fans a while back ? People are so gullible with Katie the “ I am so kind and gentle and loving “ bullshit, she just wants money and to look good, apparently she told people she was under police protection a few weeks ago and that ex of hers said she was in a party ! Full of crap !

Your kidding me ,,,,new teeth, I thought linda was raking it in she said on a live from only fans a while back ? People are so gullible with Katie the “ I am so kind and gentle and loving “ bullshit, she just wants money and to look good, apparently she told people she was under police protection a few weeks ago and that ex of hers said she was in a party ! Full of crap !
No honestly, go check out Linda's Bio, its in there. And yh I heard her say that and the police were moving her.

And now Linda and Katie are engaged, Katie proposed to Linda during a live that she set up. Who ever said romance was dead 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
There on a live together now , Katie dressed in her expensive north face clothes skint what a load of crap , how long will it last this time ?

Katie claimed she was so skint she put up an Amazon wish list for ‘help’ for her boys birthday, yet she goes to Linda’s and proposes, buys Linda’s kids new toys etc! She moans when people ask personal questions but she’s the one putting her personal life on social media. She’s come back from Linda’s trying to be like Linda which isn’t funny at all 😂 her kid also never seems to be at school and she puts up zero fight to get him there.

I can't be doing with them, but I was flicking through lives and Katie was joking how the tax payers were going to fund their new home together. Them poor kids must wonder who the bloody hell she's bringing home next 🙄

exactly! One minute they are together and one minute they or not, it’s not consistent in the kids lives what so ever. She was claiming again how hard it is this time of year when she’s used to earning £3000-£4000 a month when working 😳 she talks so much rubbish and people actually believe her

Katie Bailey is one of the biggest narcissists I've ever seen, she went from showing all her notes on TT, to saying how well off she is, to making a clothing brand now eating beans on toast. She was with Linda, left Linda got with her best mate, left her best mate got back with Linda, left Linda got with Riley, left Riley now looks like back with Linda and this is what I've seen in the past 6 months. And yeah I saw the pictures that Leo posted of her breastfeeding the cat WTAF. And now she's set up a go fund me to get Linda new teeth????
She is and she’s been begging for gifts for her sons saying she’s so broke but buys a engagement ring for her on/off girlfriend
And now Linda and Katie are engaged, Katie proposed to Linda during a live that she set up. Who ever said romance was dead 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
After she asked followers for Christmas presents for her sons as she’s so poor but can afford a engagement ring it’s a joke TikTok needs to stop these scrounging creators c

Reactions: 3
She’s saying how she don’t eat so her kids can and she lives of toast. All the gift money she receives she relies on to buy food… yet she can afford trains to and from Linda’s which is 2 hours away and afford a ring and new toys for her kids 😤 she said she’s live a lot more because she needs the money. She’s trying to make people on her live feel sorry for her. There all stupid if they send her anything.