Tik Tok Mums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely brings me so much rage I had to block her, the most aggressive person ever. Reckons people disliking her aggressive nature is an occupational hazard 🥴 truly thinks she’s doing the lords work. What a boring life and mission
Love how she goes on about these shoes are so so important bla bla 😴 but doesn't put suncream on her or kids makes so much sense

Reactions: 5
Ellis must be seriously rich, or rather her boyfriend must be. She decides on a whim to go with her boyfriend to Asia and Australia for a month, and gets whisked there in upper class

Genuinely brings me so much rage I had to block her, the most aggressive person ever. Reckons people disliking her aggressive nature is an occupational hazard 🥴 truly thinks she’s doing the lords work. What a boring life and mission
She's awful and boring! Those shoes are ugly there's no getting away from it. And children's feet do need support. She talks a load of bollocks.
She also must have spent a fortune on Nike's etc to show how 'bad' they are.

Reactions: 2
Ellis must be seriously rich, or rather her boyfriend must be. She decides on a whim to go with her boyfriend to Asia and Australia for a month, and gets whisked there in upper class
I think he is a few years older and has some fancy sounded scientific research job for a anti aging pharmacy company out there, so probably big money but I reckon she is from money herself as when she went home for christmas her parents house was huge and lots of expensive taste devices/furniture.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she said in one video he’s on about £110k. Not enough to spend on upper class flights as regularly as she does so I imagine a lot of it comes from her parents.
It really grates on me how much she bangs on about how ambitious she is and how difficult she finds not working. She got pregnant at 22 so barely old enough to have even had a proper job yet.

"I'm asking complete strangers on the internet to pay for my childs car seat" honestly if I hear another video from a beggy wannabe content creater I'm gunna throw my phone out the window 🤣
Why is it all of a sudden accepted to start videos like that and for these tiktok mums to be so obviously begging for views to pay for a lifestyle they chose? Its so cringe
I would rather live hand to mouth than plaster my child all over the internet and create such a large digital footprint for them ☹

Reactions: 7
I can’t remember if I’ve already asked this but has anyone seen ‘bug’ on tiktok? Not technically a ‘mum influencer’ but she basically films her child and I assume she coaches her to say things. Some of those videos have over 20k shares and saves. That is so concerning from a safeguarding point of view!

Reactions: 4
She's well off. From rich area of Cardiff, went to my school. She definitely is privileged.

I can’t remember if I’ve already asked this but has anyone seen ‘bug’ on tiktok? Not technically a ‘mum influencer’ but she basically films her child and I assume she coaches her to say things. Some of those videos have over 20k shares and saves. That is so concerning from a safeguarding point of view!
I’ve always thought the videos are very scripted, amazing speech for a child so young though!

Elle grace lets her kids walk all over her 4 and 3 they should be able to stay in there beds . I'm the adult your the child it's bedtime and just keep putting them back and stop sleeping with her .

Elle grace lets her kids walk all over her 4 and 3 they should be able to stay in there beds . I'm the adult your the child it's bedtime and just keep putting them back and stop sleeping with her .

Agreed. She winds me up a treat. I totally understand her eldest has autism and the younger is in the process of being diagnosed but she’s the type of parent to use it for a excuse for E V E R Y T H I N G. Like I said I’m not saying they don’t face their own struggles but everything they have a problem with is because of it, does my head in. They’re kids

• Heart
Agreed. She winds me up a treat. I totally understand her eldest has autism and the younger is in the process of being diagnosed but she’s the type of parent to use it for a excuse for E V E R Y T H I N G. Like I said I’m not saying they don’t face their own struggles but everything they have a problem with is because of it, does my head in. They’re kids
Its annoying cus there verbal my son's non verbal autistic and understand most things I say to him . She just uses the autism as a excuse she needs to remember autistic kids are clever not stupid . Shes not even doing what the sleep constant said still putting them to bed at 7:30 instead of 8:30 which is why they keep waking up .

• Heart
Amazing speech and very cute but is it normal to fall over so much? And yes to the safeguarding I think the same.

I find it odd cus she has a partner and he just doesn't seem to help I know he works but why isn't he sleeping on the floor if she's got a bad back . Id get a sofa bed and kick him on there and have the bed with the toddler in just to get some sleep 🤷

I find it odd cus she has a partner and he just doesn't seem to help I know he works but why isn't he sleeping on the floor if she's got a bad back . Id get a sofa bed and kick him on there and have the bed with the toddler in just to get some sleep 🤷
Exactly !! She has crohns yet is the one on the floor every night. Why not give her a break

He seems quite lazy, however I hate the whole using autism as an excuse for everything
Children with autism are very smart so there just having her on more then anything . My kids go abed a bit late but don't have me up in the night unless there unwell plus I get a bit crappy being a single parent 😂

Children with autism are very smart so there just having her on more then anything . My kids go abed a bit late but don't have me up in the night unless there unwell plus I get a bit crappy being a single parent 😂
I’m in the exact same situation as you lovely, they’re so clever, my son sleeps really well 8pm till 6am as he knows I won’t pander to him