Tik Tok Mums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thread on chloeandfam ? From what u and remember used to live with a family with triplets. Popped up again and she's adopted 3 children and pregnant with her 4th
if ur on reddit there’s a big page there 😉

Reactions: 1
does anyone know if theres a thread for courtney swindell ,the wilson family ? I searched but cant find one.She has quite a lot of followers

does anyone know if theres a thread for courtney swindell ,the wilson family ? I searched but cant find one.She has quite a lot of followers
She used to come up all the time for me I just searched her name in Google and she’s been to court for social media abuse wtf?!

• Wow
Cant remember her name but 'my partner is a EFl player and life is just so difficult, including taking my kids out for 6 weeks of school' really grates on me. How ignorant can one person be, read the room!

Anyone else noticed the huge influx of begging tiktoks this week? “I’m here to ask you to help pay my bills, interact with my post” etc etc. Produce some good content then! I’m on TikTok to be entertained not to watch sob story after sob story!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else noticed the huge influx of begging tiktoks this week? “I’m here to ask you to help pay my bills, interact with my post” etc etc. Produce some good content then! I’m on TikTok to be entertained not to watch sob story after sob story!
It’s all I’ve seen day in day out! It’s all the same repetitive boring content too, a few of them have blew up but I think that’s just due to their friends commenting and reposting to get it out there

Reactions: 4
Such a niche thing but I can't stand when mums on TikTok trying to make a career have 'Sophie | mum of 3 🤍' all their names with 'Louise - FTM💞' I find it so icky 😅

Reactions: 7
Such a niche thing but I can't stand when mums on TikTok trying to make a career have 'Sophie | mum of 3 🤍' all their names with 'Louise - FTM💞' I find it so icky 😅
the first time mum bit baffles me .Like why add it ? who cares ? am i missing something
---
that paige henley is doing my head in now.Popping up every five minutes on my for you with some clap back at her ex or the girl he cheated on her with.I dont blame her outing either of them on tiktok tbf but jesus move on .Very boring now and shes actually quite unlikeable .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s such a meaningless tag to add to yourself. Like are the 80 year olds out there with one kid going round calling themselves first time mums 😂

• Haha
Cant remember her name but 'my partner is a EFl player and life is just so difficult, including taking my kids out for 6 weeks of school' really grates on me. How ignorant can one person be, read the room!
I'm so confused because there are two that keep coming up quite similar, one a bit more lower class who just says my boyfriend is a footballer, she is the one who wants to take her kids out for 6 weeks and guessing less money because why would you complain about fine if your loaded, your children would be at private school anyway. The slighter posher one, seems to be brown nosed by some of other tiktok mum cult is the 'my partner is EFL player'. Both equally annoying and up themselves.

Has anyone came across barefoot brit 🙄🙄
Genuinely brings me so much rage I had to block her, the most aggressive person ever. Reckons people disliking her aggressive nature is an occupational hazard 🥴 truly thinks she’s doing the lords work. What a boring life and mission

Reactions: 2
It’s such a meaningless tag to add to yourself. Like are the 80 year olds out there with one kid going round calling themselves first time mums 😂
The same type who would put ' MUM OF TWO' ,'MUM OF THREE' etc

Like ok hun,and what?

Anyone else follow Dee and Rudy? From the sounds of the quickly deleted TikToks the other day, the reason the guy she’s with who’s a dad to rudy disappeared is he’s been in prison. Is this news or have I just been dense 😂

Anyone else follow Dee and Rudy? From the sounds of the quickly deleted TikToks the other day, the reason the guy she’s with who’s a dad to rudy disappeared is he’s been in prison. Is this news or have I just been dense 😂
I knew he was in prison think shes mentioned it before. is it rubys dad tho? as he seems a lot older

Genuinely brings me so much rage I had to block her, the most aggressive person ever. Reckons people disliking her aggressive nature is an occupational hazard 🥴 truly thinks she’s doing the lords work. What a boring life and mission
No wonder her shoes were uncomfortable have you seen how wide her feet are !!!! She never believes people when they say they don’t find mainstream shoes uncomfortable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3