Tik Tok Mums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow ayupwithmads? I am so torn with her I love her outfits and creativity but she must spend so much money on new clothes etc its so unrealistic! AND the fact she is like 12 giving words of wisdom and advice is so patronising eg co-parenting, being “semi sober” etc

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow ayupwithmads? I am so torn with her I love her outfits and creativity but she must spend so much money on new clothes etc its so unrealistic! AND the fact she is like 12 giving words of wisdom and advice is so patronising eg co-parenting, being “semi sober” etc
I love her 🥰 hope she doesn’t change! I find her co parenting stuff hard to swallow as I wish it was my reality but I just try to avoid those ones

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love her 🥰 hope she doesn’t change! I find her co parenting stuff hard to swallow as I wish it was my reality but I just try to avoid those ones
She is a fantastic mum I would never take that away from her I do enjoy most of her content! I just find her a bit patronising sometimes :)

Am I understands Meg Mckeon video properly? Her baby dad is having another baby and the mum is giving her shiit??

Bloody hell that jades family done nothing but dis her haven break & comparing it to butlins.
Be grateful u can afford to take ur kids anywhere & make the best of it!
Miserable cow!

Reactions: 3
I need to discuss ‘linneadx’ or ‘Hubert’s mummy’ oh my god she grates on me! Why film yourself crying multiple times?! The hair curling (and always the wrong way) the eyeliner under the eye. She looks so old considering she’s my age! The sudden ‘co parenting’ when she was all loved up with a well off partner talks about being a single parent and getting out of a toxic relationship but hasn’t once clarified what happens you can’t post this type of stuff and not tell people the reason of you wana be provate then be private ! But the way she makes it out as if he has done so much bad stuff when I bet he hasn’t an she’s done nothing to clear things up

Reactions: 5
Does anyone watch The Larters? The mum was volunteering in Uganda years ago, ended up adopting a baby and met a guy there. They then are looking after and trying to adopt I think 3 of his family members. She’s been back in the UK for a few years with Adam while Josh stayed in Uganda with the other children.
She kept saying that she needed to go back to Uganda to help get the adoption moving because Josh couldn’t do it on his own while having to look after the children. But now she’s back there it seems like he doesn’t do much of anything?! Someone asked why he wasn’t in the videos and I was expecting her to say that he’s at work but she said he’s been out day and night looking for their lost dogs?!
I used to feel sorry for them but now I’m having second thoughts and it seems a bit of an odd situation.

Elle Grace is always harking on about how she went to prison so now she's totally focused on her kids but then posts tiktok's about a new man etc etc like girl give it a rest, you're 20 with 2 kids and 2 baby dad's as it is!!! Worst thing she could do is get pregnant again.

Does anyone watch The Larters? The mum was volunteering in Uganda years ago, ended up adopting a baby and met a guy there. They then are looking after and trying to adopt I think 3 of his family members. She’s been back in the UK for a few years with Adam while Josh stayed in Uganda with the other children.
She kept saying that she needed to go back to Uganda to help get the adoption moving because Josh couldn’t do it on his own while having to look after the children. But now she’s back there it seems like he doesn’t do much of anything?! Someone asked why he wasn’t in the videos and I was expecting her to say that he’s at work but she said he’s been out day and night looking for their lost dogs?!
I used to feel sorry for them but now I’m having second thoughts and it seems a bit of an odd situation.
Yes! I was fascinated by their situation and genuinely warmed to her and Adam's story. But now the situation just seems a bit off, she doesn't seem happy in Uganda, of course life if very hard there, she's having financial issues, and she doesn't seem to have bonded with the other kids the same way, understandably so.

I feel bad for her, her seems to be a bit trapped out there. Her partner's family situation seems murky, I wonder if they are somehow scamming or exploiting her? Or if he's not the sweet caring guy he was painted out to be?

Yes! I was fascinated by their situation and genuinely warmed to her and Adam's story. But now the situation just seems a bit off, she doesn't seem happy in Uganda, of course life if very hard there, she's having financial issues, and she doesn't seem to have bonded with the other kids the same way, understandably so.

I feel bad for her, her seems to be a bit trapped out there. Her partner's family situation seems murky, I wonder if they are somehow scamming or exploiting her? Or if he's not the sweet caring guy he was painted out to be?
Yes that’s what I was starting to think. Especially as she spent so long living in the UK and sending money back to Uganda. If he’s not working are they just living off of her savings? And why were the children seemingly not enrolled in school while she was away? I’m definitely starting to wonder if Josh isn’t the man she’s made him out to be. It’s all very sad considering how long she’s spent fighting for them all to become a family.

Yes that’s what I was starting to think. Especially as she spent so long living in the UK and sending money back to Uganda. If he’s not working are they just living off of her savings? And why were the children seemingly not enrolled in school while she was away? I’m definitely starting to wonder if Josh isn’t the man she’s made him out to be. It’s all very sad considering how long she’s spent fighting for them all to become a family.
I think you might be right, sadly, they've been living off the money she sent to them. Him off out all day searching for dogs doesn't add up. Who looked after the kids in the day when she was in the UK? I think they've moved recently hence the new schools, or maybe in a schools she wasn't happy with? It's very sad, I hope she has a route out if she needs it. Life is not easy as a woman in Uganda.

I think you might be right, sadly, they've been living off the money she sent to them. Him off out all day searching for dogs doesn't add up. Who looked after the kids in the day when she was in the UK? I think they've moved recently hence the new schools, or maybe in a schools she wasn't happy with? It's very sad, I hope she has a route out if she needs it. Life is not easy as a woman in Uganda.
I think she should cut her losses and move back to the UK with Adam. She lived with her parents and I’m sure they’d be able to help her out with flights if needed.

She’s obviously not intending to live in Uganda permanently but she’s never going to make enough money to bring Josh and the kids over. He is never going to get a job in England, and certainly not while he’s in Uganda, allowing him to move here and bring the kids. They didn’t stand a chance of managing before the harsher rules came in, never mind now. If his adoption of them ever goes through as well which doesn’t sound hopeful. Right now she’s still only bonded really with Adam, if she truly cares about the other 3 children she’d leave now before she is bonded because it will make it a thousand times worse for all of them if she has to leave when the bond is there and strong.

• Heart