Tignam #6 Swiggy and her empire of lies, drinks like a lush, gives the extensions a brush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Queen Tignam. Thread title thanks to @Peonyrose, slightly shortened to fit

"Swiggy Tiggy and her empire of lies, drinks like a lush, gives the extensions a brush"

Reactions: 5
She was so gagging to show off her LV order she posted her actual tracking link! I mean, I can’t with her 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It only takes three clicks to divert the package, would love for this to happen her! It would really teach her a lesson on the oversharing. If it got diverted to a nurse in a hospital I think that would be great!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was so gagging to show off her LV order she posted her actual tracking link! I mean, I can’t with her 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It only takes three clicks to divert the package, would love for this to happen her! It would really teach her a lesson on the oversharing. If it got diverted to a nurse in a hospital I think that would be great!
Do it. Please 🙏

Reactions: 6
I feel honoured folks😂I won’t have a drink like Tigs to celebrate because I’m on a health kick but I’ll have an imaginary Prosecco with cherries😁😁😁

Reactions: 4
She's always checking herself out in the phone when she's chatting to her audience.
And the post of The LV order on the way is pure tack🤢

Reactions: 9
Oh, I doubt very much there will be much time given to online schooling chez Tigs, it’s not like she understands what’s going on in education and she is not very bright herself. Her spelling and grammar are shocking. I doubt she places much stock in education but it looks so so unprofessional for a business. If you can’t put your best foot forward in the language you are using to sell your product, well it doesn’t bode well in other areas, in my opinion. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Imagine saying to your followers your 12 ur old needs help with grinds
Like clearly I’ve no issue with anyone needing help in areas but to broadcast to everyone she doesn’t give a thought of her actions to her son

Reactions: 10
Well she should be looking for a refund from her private school if they aren’t putting on zooms. All of my kids are online at 8.30 in the morn and following their normal timetables.....

Yes we are going through a pandemic but giving your kids the message that you can just put the feet up is not good at all. They won’t benefit from that when they go back to sch.

Reactions: 13
Imagine saying to your followers your 12 ur old needs help with grinds
Like clearly I’ve no issue with anyone needing help in areas but to broadcast to everyone she doesn’t give a thought of her actions to her son
And herself trying to look sultry in her picture beside the plea for help with grinds God almighty 😕🙄

Well she should be looking for a refund from her private school if they aren’t putting on zooms. All of my kids are online at 8.30 in the morn and following their normal timetables.....

Yes we are going through a pandemic but giving your kids the message that you can just put the feet up is not good at all. They won’t benefit from that when they go back to sch.
But for Tigs, rules are for other people. Holidays are over ... pull it together and follow the class schedule like every other kid. I honestly don’t believe she values education at all ... it’s all about how one looks and what you’ve got to her

Reactions: 4
Oh, I doubt very much there will be much time given to online schooling chez Tigs, it’s not like she understands what’s going on in education and she is not very bright herself. Her spelling and grammar are shocking. I doubt she places much stock in education but it looks so so unprofessional for a business. If you can’t put your best foot forward in the language you are using to sell your product, well it doesn’t bode well in other areas, in my opinion. 🤷‍♀️
Ah here, sure she’s too busy running her empire ....she can’t be expected to homeschool and find time to stretch out on the bed and upload pics to the gram

Reactions: 5
I see Chrissy Teigen is launching her own line of robes (They look fab btw) I wonder is Tignam shaking in her white boots!!?

I'd say she is spitting feathers this morning!! She's an absolute dose, Zara has that print too. AS IF you design your own products Tignam you charlatan!

Reactions: 13
Can't believe the comments she made as if she had designed the print herself. You picked it from a book or website Melissa you had no imput into the design. Mortified for her

Reactions: 11
Can't believe the comments she made as if she had designed the print herself. You picked it from a book or website Melissa you had no imput into the design. Mortified for her
Absolutely!!! The only thing she has just proven with those posts is that her print is generic!!!

Not unique at all!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.