Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
I can think of 4 things straight off I have that she hasn't.
1. My own husband and not someone else's.
2. My own house bought and paid for. And if its my forever home then I'm very content with that as I worked for it.
3. A real job. One that involves me actually being part of society and helping people.
4. Respect. For myself and all around me.

I am no one special but I'm comfortable in my skin and happy for my health and my lovely family. Thank God I'm not as vacuous and fake like Tigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She comes on trying to be sympathetic to everyone feeling down and promptly reminds them she was in Mauritius last year for 10 days but had no break since. Boo fucking hoo. She can’t say a sentence without boasting. It’s an ugly trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Eldest kid doesn’t need to be taught anything it’s all online with his teachers. A 7 year old should only need a push to do it. Azhar she said is home to take on that challenge. So it’s just an average lazy morning so. You’d swear no one else in the world was having a change in routine and extra workloads thrown on them
She really cannot cope with change. She is used to everyone in that house being gone by 8.30, then she usually lazes around self caring until 11 or 12 (similar to what she’s doing now) then heads to work for an hour.

Then collects Hannah, gets her a bespoke dinner in some restaurant, then home to spread eagle on the bed for the night. And swigs we only know this cause you post it......

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Oh my God. The child is in secondary school! Showing his bedroom, underwear and pyjamas!!! His most private space! That is just such a violation of his privacy! That is just horrific, I feel so sorry for him having this ABSOLUTE BRAIN DEAD MORON for a mother. How is Azhar allowing this? She should be so ashamed of herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I’ve been watching her years. Since Snapchat days. It’s always been a downward spiral with that little girl. It’s all about her clothes and hair. She’s always answered back like that. Tigs is trying to be some sort of self care guru like she’s uninspiring women. And I’m sure there’s a few gobshites out there that feed into it and her ego. But anybody with eyes can see, all she does is escape all day to do her hair nails makup outfit changes moisturize some more. Tan and her many many appointments for hair nails eyelashes eyebrows Botox shopping. Meanwhile her daughter is being failed. We can all do the things tigs does all day, we could all sit around dolling ourselves up all day. But most of us choose not to. We choose raising our kids over that one shower we may miss and curling our hair for the gram. Theres a reason moms have hun buns. It’s called getting on with it. Lol. There’s nowhere to be hun. Could you not take this last year as a blessing to spend quality time with that little girl who obviously needs your attention. Ams stop with the working mom boss bitch act. You do about two hours a week if that. And I agree where’s azhar ? I can’t imagine he finds her vanity a priority over the kids being neglected?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
And now it’s his jocks drawer, that poor kid.
I cannot wait until there is legislation to protect children from this type of intrusion, she should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Mimimi23

Do you know what I do, every single morning lads, without fail, I brush my teeth, I swear it sets me up for the whole day, I feel so good after it, try it out some time, you'll feel inkkredible afterwards #gamechanger

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The "just incase you need to hear it, you're doing incredible" to Sue, who is a millionaire with a multi million euro business, a lambo and range rover out the front of her forever mansion which has a cigar room, cinema room and massssssive walk in robe filled with stuff Tigs could only dream of and a husband who seems to adore her is ssssssoooooooooooo cringe🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Why is she putting herself on such a pedestal? None of us are looking to her for anything during this. She’s light relief because she’s so tone deaf, she’s not doing a public service with her nonsense. Does she really think that we all wish we were her?
Yes. This is the tone of her story and the tone of all her stories. Like she may be inkkkkkredible looking amazing legs and hair and eyelashes and teeth and have a perfect life with a pretend marriage but she too can be affected by this world wide pandemic. She’s not bulletproof guys. Wtf does she think that’s how we see her ? She’s a little runt from the worst part of Tullamore who’s so insecure she robbed another women’s husband with four small kids as a teenager by shagging him in the back of shops and in cars. And now holding on for dear life for his money and the life he gives her. She’s miserable if she’s not shopping. She has no friends and is ashamed of her family. Nobody with a brain would want to be her. Calm your tits swings.

Reactions: 22

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I actually cannot bare to hear the terms, "me time", "self care", " pamper session", anymore like I hate them.
Tignam has to be the worst for it. It's pure bs, I'm all for looking after yourself but I feel she uses all this selfcare shit as a reason to escape reality on a daily.
Like she comes on to say how important it is to have some me time meanwhile her kid is not doing a scrap of homework and throwing tantrums.
Her priorities are all over the place. It's actually crazy that a mother "with her own business" gets so much ME ME ME time🙄.
And checking in to let everyone know she's ok!!???? What saddos are wondering if she's ok cause she hasn't been on in afew hours! Give me break🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Imagine walking out to your hall to find your 45 year-old wife/partner/mother/daughter lying at the end of the stairs with their legs splayed up the stairs whilst pouting and videoing it. 🤣🤣🤪🤪 You'd sign them after you stopped laughing. Cringe and second hand embarrassment for the carry on I really do. 🤭🤭🤦🤦

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Another stand out typical Tigs moment was when yoga girl was saying how tough it’s been and how she would never take anyone for granted once this was all over

Tigs response.... yeah I will never moan about having to pack up all the cases for everyone. I’ll never moan on the plane journey about how many more hours are left. Yoga girl was like mmmmmmm 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She goes ‘all out, no matter what’. If that’s going all out I don’t know what to think. An M&S kids cake with the plastic still around it and 3 paper accordion fans 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wowee Swiggy, Adare Manor will be recruiting you for their events if you’re not careful 🤣🤣

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
The day you decide to blog your kids underwear drawer is the day you should burn your phone and never return to the internet

• Haha

Balooba

VIP Member
Having a quick pan around the bedroom.... ok.....but showing his underwear drawer?????

Oh god poor Seif..... 🥲😞
A mother is supposed to protect a vulnerable kid from prying eyes. Not broadcast something so intimate just for “ content”. It’s despicable 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Ok. Hang on a second. Swigs. You need to start self editing

You just said the chemist asked you to pick out some of your FAVOURITE scents.

Literally in the same sentence you say you have NEVER smelled TWO of the FAVOURITE scents that you picked!!!!!!!!??????!??!!!!

You then also posted at least 5 of your actual favourite scents yesterday........none of them available from this chemist!

Oh you really really do give me my days entertainment swigs, and you’re right you ARE getting me through this lockdown cause I’m in hysterics laughing everyday without fail 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20