Tignam #29 Me and my Hana having special drinks while my insta boat sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I added that fake bag site she posted for a nose. And omg they have everything, and all her tit. Also the amount of posts they have sending massive packages to Ireland. They have shoes watches sunnies bags. Melly been having a great time on that site.
---
And the ridiculous painted on "freckles". She is actually mad, this woman. Mad as a box of frogs.
Like you have to wonder does she wake up and saunter around all morning steaming her face and putting on lipstick and liner and fake freckles then sit around drinking. She’s off her bleeping rocker. It’s amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I added that fake bag site she posted for a nose. And omg they have everything, and all her tit. Also the amount of posts they have sending massive packages to Ireland. They have shoes watches sunnies bags. Melly been having a great time on that site.
---

Like you have to wonder does she wake up and saunter around all morning steaming her face and putting on lipstick and liner and fake freckles then sit around drinking. She’s off her bleeping rocker. It’s amazing.
It’s a sad empty life really same old same old crap each day she’s to be pitied really

I tap past her posts majority of days as there’s just nothing to her page . I used to like her a very long time ago (yes shoot me ). But now all she does is pout in her camera 24/7, run her fingers through her hair or photos her legs saying how exhausted she is. It’s like Groundhog Day on her page .
---
That Turkey site she is promoting is a total scam . Another influencer just called them out!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I tap past her posts majority of days as there’s just nothing to her page . I used to like her a very long time ago (yes shoot me ). But now all she does is pout in her camera 24/7, run her fingers through her hair or photos her legs saying how exhausted she is. It’s like Groundhog Day on her page .
---
That Turkey site she is promoting is a total scam . Another influencer just called them out!
An instagram page that sells fake designer handbags turns out to be shady? *pretends to be shocked*

It’s the risk you take ordering 1) off instagram and 2)ordering fakes off instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants to do something different with her hair… maybe remove the tatty extensions and stop trying to be a young-one! Then take the €1000 that ciera lambert charges for gold fever, and put it towards a real designer bag! ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants to do something different with her hair… maybe remove the tatty extensions and stop trying to be a young-one! Then take the €1000 that ciera lambert charges for gold fever, and put it towards a real designer bag! ✌🏼
She doesn't pay. Why do you think she’s advertising and kissing ass today. Tagging them. Ciara Lambert is a bigger bleeping eejit giving her free hair and it’s a show. And she’s ungrateful only in it for the freebie.

Reactions: 13
Miss Mills needs to ditch the fake hair and give what's left of her own a good cut. This wan is most definitely watching this thread!

Reactions: 6
I think she’d look so good with a shoulder length hair with a good few brown lowlights, a darker blonde and some face framing layers. The long flat extension and Barbie blonde does absolutely nothing but drag her whole face down

Reactions: 16
Miss Mills needs to ditch the fake hair and give what's left of her own a good cut. This wan is most definitely watching this thread!
I think she’d look so good with a shoulder length hair with a good few brown lowlights, a darker blonde and some face framing layers. The long flat extension and Barbie blonde does absolutely nothing but drag her whole face down
Agreed - it would look so much more stylish.
Those footballers wives extensions have well and truly had their day.

Reactions: 13
Shes going to say she's going in for a big change and will come out yellow and synthetic as usual. Goys will do a big reel on unveiling my new hair, then surprise its still world cup wag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I correct in saying herself hasn't appeared on insta at all today? The hair must of turned out a complete tit feast and she is currently breaking up the flat throwing a tantrum🙈

• Haha
When she was sent red wine in a press drop a few weeks ago she said she ‘wasn’t a red wine drinker’ - bottle of Shiraz in her box of food from Thomases Foxrock? She can’t lie straight in bed

Reactions: 9
Maybe you should have taken the antidepressants Melly, you are a miserable witch.
And the misery shows through that horrible mean pout she makes. Missed the whole “fake-bag-gate” raging haha wat she do? post a pic of a fake & a link for it?….

Can you imagine any of her former ‘set’ flogging fake bag sites?? It’s so cringe - I’m embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.