Tignam #29 Me and my Hana having special drinks while my insta boat sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title had the most votes for #29.
Thanks to The Foz
As you all were…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can she not see how gross those baboon arse lips are. And smothering them in lipstick. Jesus I’d be trying to down play them if they were mine lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she has 29 threads??! There’s literally no content only rehashed stuff she shows again and again

Reactions: 13
I wonder will Brenda from Sligo be lucky or has Melly retired her alter-ego?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for her trying to project the perfect life when her life is far from perfect.

Reactions: 10
She used the mask twice… but next story it’s her third time to use it :unsure: also how do you miss a salad???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You miss a salad when your life is empty and soulless and friendless I guess. Salad is the most exciting thing then🤷‍♀️ You would nearly feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an awful human being.

Reactions: 6
Who is the girl she is sharing condolences for?
No idea but I think its absolutely disgusting and disrespectful to be sympathising and tagging a poor heartbroken mother and family on social media and worse to over 50k strangers. Call me old fashioned but if you have genuine sympathy for someone and know the person do it the proper way and either send a card, go onto rip.ie or better still sympathise in person. It's just total lack of respect in my opinion to plaster that young girl all over SM, god knows her family are obviously going through hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No idea but I think its absolutely disgusting and disrespectful to be sympathising and tagging a poor heartbroken mother and family on social media and worse to over 50k strangers. Call me old fashioned but if you have genuine sympathy for someone and know the person do it the proper way and either send a card, go onto rip.ie or better still sympathise in person. It's just total lack of respect in my opinion to plaster that young girl all over SM, god knows her family are obviously going through hell.
💯 agree with you! It’s disgusting and totally disrespectful

Reactions: 9
God if someone tagged me in a condolence post for the death of my child there would be another funeral

Reactions: 23
It's disgraceful to share that post. Keeley was a teenager from Rush, Co Dublin who fought a hard battle against a terminal illness. Her parents are lovely people and would be very upset with Melissa.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
God if someone tagged me in a condolence post for the death of my child there would be another funeral
It actually doesn't bare thinking about.... Imagine loosing your beautiful child and getting tagged on social media about him/her, I would be dragged off who ever did it to me so I would. The lowest of the low wouldn't do such a thing. She's just out and out gutter scum with no manners or respect.
---
It's disgraceful to share that post. Keeley was a teenager from Rush, Co Dublin who fought a hard battle against a terminal illness. Her parents are lovely people and would be very upset with Melissa.
Awh god that's just so unbelievably sad. Im sure all the family would want is privacy at such a heartbreaking time in their poor lives. Then you have this scumbag post their beautiful daughter to over 50k strangers on SM. It's disgusting 😡

Reactions: 9
What an attention seeking cnut . That is not her business to share on a public page

What an attention seeking cnut . That is not her business to share on a public page
Exactly and then to post a pic of herself, legs spread directly after tagging that poor women. God she is a vile piece of work.

People literally have no decency or cop on anymore

Look At Melissa’s insta pal- who takes My Hanas cast offs- Ursula walsh fitness Mexican food blogger

She’s no jokes taking selfies with her weird husband in front of the church where her fathers funeral was…and posting them to her account? Wtf

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.