Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even watch anymore she’s a train wreck. Her spite and passive aggression comes across so obvious. She needs to get off of tattle and channel her energy into her business. Can’t believe she thinks coming on to declare people wear them and “they’re nice” is a selling point at all, she clearly disbelieves in her own product. You can have the best product on the shelves but you need a platform to sell from, unfortunately her personality doesn’t cut it nor do her tactics. “People wear them” that’s where is she going wrong altogether, someone posted on this thread last week and was spot on. Unless something is seen on someone famous or there’s a huge label on it she won’t wear it. You’ve got your audience wrong tidgey, do a market analysis in your next business plan.
If I was a normal follower her conduct today would definitely have me raising a few eyebrows, on that note what is happening with her left brow? Did she get her brows microbladed today or just overdraw a line that harsh? Yikes tidgey tone it down, have a glass of Chanel branded rose and rewatch your stories today. You’re fooling no one
That’s what her eyebrows look like when she doesn’t put the product over it to hide it. It’s her old tattood on eyebrows the shade is still there. You can see her skinny eyebrows just under that shadow. That’s her real eyebrows. Like everything fake and lies. The teeth bleached off her head and she pretending it’s spotlight. Whatever pays the bills hun. Or whatever you spend your money on because your too much of a knack to pay for anything. 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Agree, not a hope! She’s fiddling like the
men’s pyjamas that had hundreds in stocK and then overnight *poof* Sold Out 🤥

Remember her showing the showhouse with all the boxes of stock she said were all orders waiting to be prepped for delivery. No doubt they will end up in some cheap store in turkey or somewhere like that.

No doubt the other instahuns are laughing about her in WhatsApp groups about the robes she sent them. Like they must dislike her if none of them are showing them off. She must be raging.

Reactions: 8
Always!!!! Except she doesn't mince her words when she's complimenting herself, which is all the time, my gorgeous pearly white teeth, my gorgeous eyebrows I love them, people ask me how my skin is so amazing, I mean look at that glow. People never believe me when I say I'm 45. Blows my mind every single time that a middle aged woman could be so self obsessed, I'm pretty sure we are due a picture of Rosie HW soon, with messages from her audience attached saying they look identical, then she tags her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she reminds me of Ananda from friends with the fake london accent. “Feel my abs I hardly work out at all”. So like Tidge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember her showing the showhouse with all the boxes of stock she said were all orders waiting to be prepped for delivery. No doubt they will end up in some cheap store in turkey or somewhere like that.

No doubt the other instahuns are laughing about her in WhatsApp groups about the robes she sent them. Like they must dislike her if none of them are showing them off. She must be raging.

But she knows they wear them even if they don’t show them on stories 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
She needs a good social media detox for a couple of months and look at working on herself and her silly immature notions. Slash the prices of her robes to either a third or a quarter of the price then she might actually shift some stock! But of course we all know that’s never gonna happen and she’ll continue to cut off her nose to spite her face!

I notice now that she’s recording with a filter and obviously saving down the video and then uploading it so she doesn’t have to have the filter information in the top of the screen. I’m surprised she’s this smart but it’s so bleeping sneaky!!! As if we think Dolph Lundgren has had an overnight transformation 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Correction ( with a pleading voice) “ I 100% know that they love them”. What Tidge? You put a secret camera in the pockets or something?
that was one weird story from her my god she was scary in those stories😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s she doing in her stories today? Is she on a boat or on the booze again? She’s swaying like a sailor. Or is that the attempted pose again?

Reactions: 1
And what's with the Mammogram post? Again oversharing herself. Now she will wait for the " concerned audience" for their questions lapping up the attention. Dose.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she is in the Psych Ward? Too mean?

Mammogram, smears etc are all Outpatient procedures. So she is either under going a procedure or it's an old story (relating to months ago) because I wouldn't put it past her for attention after all us "Trolls" on here. She seems very devious.

Reactions: 5
I did have a gown when I was in Vicents. But only because I was going straight from ultrasound to mammogram and it was easier than asking me to dress/undress.

Reactions: 2
I did have a gown when I was in Vicents. But only because I was going straight from ultrasound to mammogram and it was easier than asking me to dress/undress.
I also had a gown but no band because I wasn’t admitted!! Is she using Sarah Hardings devastating death for some content?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Mammograms always require you to gown up. It's just easier for the patient and nurse.

Reactions: 1
Besides the fact that the hospital band is welded to her. I’d die if they put it on that tight wtf.

also anybody notice her talking about the spotlight she has her braces off and is sticking her teeth out as she talks. It’s so funny.lips are pulled right back as she talks 🤣🤣🤣. And she uses crest strips 🤣🤣🤣. Imagine everyone knows this and they still pay her. The company’s are as bad not caring. Making idiots out of people.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.