Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
The amputee with no legs can't be trusted because in the Louie Theroux doc he says his legs were injured in a freak rollercoaster accident but then changes his story in the Tiger King episodes... Very odd bunch of people!

I also felt the interview episode was quite pointless as some of the 'cast' hadn't even watched the show and there was no involvement from Carole or Joe who were the main stars.... disappointed!
Yeah there was not much effort to pretend it was more than a cash in. As you say, so many key figures were missing, and a lot of the more marginal people they had said very similar things. Then you had that self deprecating style from the presenter himself; more or less stating he needed the work.
Whole thing was pretty weak, coasting on the popularity of the show to put something of that quality out really:

Reactions: 1

Web30

VIP Member
It gets crazier every episode! I feel very sorry for the animals, so cooped up and not fed properly then paraded around for 'entertainment'.
I was getting mad just at that last night, why would you want to vist some where like that.
We go to our local wildlife park but that's so different to this hillbilly side show.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I knew the 19 year old was straight, they said that early on but the ep i watched last night was the first time I had heard the no teeth tattoo guy was straight as well.
Yes you must be in episode 8 which is the one I just watched. He was the one that knocked up the receptionist and ran off with her. He persuaded Travis that he was gay too!

Restless Native

VIP Member
Sorry if posted already what’s the Louis documentary called?

the show was insane and I’m living for the memes
Beware of the tiger

It's on netflix

Beware of the tiger

It's on netflix
Hes wrote an article in the times about it but need a subscription to read it

• Heart

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Also I do believe that Baskin killed her husband but I don’t believe she fed all of him to the tigers, they would’ve had blood all around their mouths and there would be blood everywhere.

Carol was a hooker when she met her husband and he went to Costa Rica every time she got her period 😱 so he was clearly misogynistic and not a nice guy so perhaps he deserved to be killed.

Meant to add he went with hookers in Costa Rica when she got her period so he was a creep, most men that pay for the rights to a woman’s body are creeps.

varyingborders

VIP Member
That’s why hubby was so complimentary and simpering towards her. Scared he’s next up!

Agreed the cages were awful for the animals. I’m maybe being really dim but they look quite flimsy considering they house a shitload of tigers?
I agree! And when they said that the huge new zoo was going to be built in 6 months?! Is that safe?!

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I trained under Bikram. The documentary on him is v accurate. As soon as the first legal case came out against him by Sarah I quit teaching and practising his “yoga” he disgusts me. He is a repulsive pig. Too many parallels with Doc Antle and elements of Joe (shiny stupid costumes/ clothing, hiring vulnerable people, not paying them properly, threatening work environment) threatening behaviour it’s unreal. On my training there was a girl with an alleged similar boob job story. No one ever contemplate being associated with this man or his yoga especially young, vulnerable women.
I'm genuinely interested in hearing more of your stories but of course, only if you're comfortable sharing with us.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I watched it but I don't get the hype. I don't get why everyone thinks Carol killed her hubby and I don't get why everyone loves Joe exotic.

I do appreciate the memes though

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Joe should be in jail for animal abuse alone, not enough punishment happens to people that harm animals and I feel more sad when animals get abused than when most humans do.

Why would Carols husband disappear and leave his millions to her though, makes no sense?
He may have had a lot more money than that. He buried money and you can bet he had money in Costa Rico. I agree about the animal abuse, I just meant the scheme to kill Carol. I do not believe any of those people, not Joe, not any of them.

I hated they way they all treated these animals, it's heartbreaking.

Luce0331

VIP Member
If you are sensitive to animal suffering I wouldn't watch it. It didnt show anything graphic but tigers in a cage and on chains was enough for me. I wasn't able to make it past the first episode.
Not physical abuse as such but chained and in cages. Not very nice but also eye opening about America’s attitude to wild animals. There are approx 4000 tigers left in the wild but 5-10,000 are privately owned/imprisoned in America!
Thank you both - think I’ll give it a miss! X

Horatio

VIP Member
I may have missed this.. did travis actually mean to kill himself? I’m awful with names but when the guy in the office said about the gun travis said it wasn’t loaded.. then shot and killed himself.. so was it an accident? Or did he know that it was really loaded ..
I know nothing about guns so unsure if it could have been an accident as such!
No one knows for sure and I guess we never will. I’ve seen a few people say they think it was an accident but I don’t think they can be any more certain than saying it it was suicide.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
He may have had a lot more money than that. He buried money and you can bet he had money in Costa Rico. I agree about the animal abuse, I just meant the scheme to kill Carol. I do not believe any of those people, not Joe, not any of them.

I hated they way they all treated these animals, it's heartbreaking.
...and yet Donald Trump junior didn’t get exactly why Joe was in prison and he has asked his Dad to look into it and possibly pardon him!😱😱

Yeah I suppose Mr Lewis could’ve and probably would’ve had money elsewhere, I genuinely couldn’t see that Carol was as bad as the rest made out and I think that Don probably treated her like crap too, hubby number 2 was devoted to her and you could tell, I also think that she treats the animals better than anyone else did, well asides from John Reinke.

KateESJ

VIP Member
He mentions husbands in the Louis one but calls one of them Paul. We don't see him but he refers to one of his husbands being Paul. So he was in a poly relationship before? His life confuses me lol

Gillybean42

VIP Member
He mentions husbands in the Louis one but calls one of them Paul. We don't see him but he refers to one of his husbands being Paul. So he was in a poly relationship before? His life confuses me lol
Im sure I saw John and Paul tattooed on his arm in the Louis documentary so Paul must have been before Travis