Tiffany Thinks #33 Situations Scans Sneakiness and Subterfuge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread…

Thanks to @Lil_Brissy for your thread title 🌻 and everyone else who had this sitch in hand!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Link to previous thread…

Thanks to @Lil_Brissy for your thread title 🌻 and everyone else who had this sitch in hand!
Thanks Daisy!
A great title!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What about all the weddings coming up? Will she still be able to go, with a 4mm lung nodule?? 😂 Which is probably nothing, was always there but doctors didn't notice it, or will just disappear like a miracle from God. Can't wait till thursday how this all wil play out, it's like an episode of a soap serie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about all the weddings coming up? Will she still be able to go, with a 4mm lung nodule?? 😂 Which is probably nothing, was always there but doctors didn't notice it, or will just disappear like a miracle from God. Can't wait till thursday how this all wil play out, it's like an episode of a soap serie.
She will still "party on down" with the terrible ruched, cheap, polyester dresses of the tinternet and/or New Look or similar and Matt's horrible suit shrunk in the wash.

The show must go on. These two are cheap as cheap things. I bet they smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fantastic title! Thanks to all for keeping me updated; I haven't watched a Tiffany video in months. Weird stuff lately with the new or not new nodule that may or may not have grown. It may come down to trying to read Matt's or Amma's expressions to figure out if the scans are good news or bad. Tiffany is determined to present us with her fiction of a life (and maybe she believes her own lies.)

• Heart
Haha, well that’s exactly how I treat her videos!
Every few days we are graced with the next show in the reality comedy series ‘Big Brother Mischief’ 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
Link to previous thread…

Wow, thanks for that. It was a spur of the moment choice of words that I felt described the Fanny to a T.
---
She will still "party on down" with the terrible ruched, cheap, polyester dresses of the tinternet and/or New Look or similar and Matt's horrible suit shrunk in the wash.

The show must go on. These two are cheap as cheap things. I bet they smell.
I wonder if she will wear a bra under her outfit. If you recall she's mentioned going braless a few times recently. Perhaps trying to get any male followers to picture her...? 👀 (•) (•)
---
Someone "elsewhere" has come up with some video titles for TT to use for the next how ever many weeks or months as needed.
View attachment 3015486
😂😂😂 Hilarious.
Don't forget 6. Me and my nodule go on holiday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I remember someone here saying Jenny Rice is a follower of TT? JR's most recent video is about YTubers in general but referring to one in particular and how she is being criticized for just "living my life" and vlogging it. She is defending the concept of after cancer just vlogging your life...JR does that now. The title is "Am I naive" and I think Jenny may be in terms of what TT has been up to for years. I think she has not been watching for very long. There are two options with cancer vloggers...you follow the critical times and then if things go well back to life....or they die. Most lose viewers with the" life as usual "phase and that is just human nature.

Reactions: 6
Someone "elsewhere" has come up with some video titles for TT to use for the next how ever many weeks or months as needed.
View attachment 3015486
Nora Lung Christy... perfect for a famous lung nodule;
---
Wow, thanks for that. It was a spur of the moment choice of words that I felt described the Fanny to a T.
---

I wonder if she will wear a bra under her outfit. If you recall she's mentioned going braless a few times recently. Perhaps trying to get any male followers to picture her...? 👀 (•) (•)
---

😂😂😂 Hilarious.
Don't forget 6. Me and my nodule go on holiday.
listening to my nodule, not going to work this month!
Hydrating my nodule in summer!
My nodule needs a life coach! She's so lucky to have me me me

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I remember someone here saying Jenny Rice is a follower of TT? JR's most recent video is about YTubers in general but referring to one in particular and how she is being criticized for just "living my life" and vlogging it. She is defending the concept of after cancer just vlogging your life...JR does that now. The title is "Am I naive" and I think Jenny may be in terms of what TT has been up to for years. I think she has not been watching for very long. There are two options with cancer vloggers...you follow the critical times and then if things go well back to life....or they die. Most lose viewers with the" life as usual "phase and that is just human nature.
Yes Jenny is naive. She knows nothing about the Fanny's reign of deceit and manipulation.

That was me, yes JR is a TT sucker supporter.
didn't watch her "Am l naive" video but scrolled through the comments.
MadamePopova is exactly the person TT loves alot alot 💙💙
Screenshot_20240626_003717_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I predict that Tiffany will be blocking out information about her second diagnosed lung nodule. She doesn't want people mentioning it. She will say 'It's OK' even if it isn't. She will balk at further chemotherapy, and continue thinking the nodule is fine, as the 'watch and wait' approach is by default for the next two to three months until the next scan unless she becomes PROACTIVE in her SITUATION. She will insist that she is fine and feeling well, so, of course she can't possibly have cancer, right? Nevermind that she was breathless ON VACATION in Italy and unable to climb stairs properly with Matt in a park somewhere. Nevermind that her eyes seem even more sunken in than in the past.

Sorry, but I predict that she has one year of functionally relatively good health, and that she will either be operated on again or have to have some treatment before the end of this year for that nodule. In her next scans, which may even be as soon as two months from now if this is a new nodule, that nodule will have grown, and perhaps there may even be others.
She needs to be aggressive about her SITUATION now: Ask for removal of that nodule instead of 'watch and wait' for two to three months. Ask about treatment and clinical trials. Make an appointment with another doctor in the private sector to get a second opinion. Will she do any of this? I predict that she won't! Well, Tiffany, don't say you weren't warned!

Also, Tiffany removed ALL comments about MARRIAGE to MATT and Catholicism that were under this or the last video. I guess those comments really hit a nerve with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I predict that Tiffany will be blocking out information about her second diagnosed lung nodule. She doesn't want people mentioning it. She will say 'It's OK' even if it isn't. She will balk at further chemotherapy, and continue thinking the nodule is fine, as the 'watch and wait' approach is by default for the next two to three months until the next scan unless she becomes PROACTIVE in her SITUATION. She will insist that she is fine and feeling well, so, of course she can't possibly have cancer, right? Nevermind that she was breathless ON VACATION in Italy and unable to climb stairs properly with Matt in a park somewhere. Nevermind that her eyes seem even more sunken in than in the past.

Sorry, but I predict that she has one year of functionally relatively good health, and that she will either be operated on again or have to have some treatment before the end of this year for that nodule. In her next scans, which may even be as soon as two months from now if this is a new nodule, that nodule will have grown, and perhaps there may even be others.
She needs to be aggressive about her SITUATION now: Ask for removal of that nodule instead of 'watch and wait' for two to three months. Ask about treatment and clinical trials. Make an appointment with another doctor in the private sector to get a second opinion. Will she do any of this? I predict that she won't! Well, Tiffany, don't say you weren't warned!

Also, Tiffany removed ALL comments about MARRIAGE to MATT and Catholicism that were under this or the last video. I guess those comments really hit a nerve with her!
A lung nodule wouldn't cause breathlessness. When nodules turn into large tumours they can put pressure on the airways which causes a dry cough and breathlessness.
The one nodule (if cancer and that's an if) wont cause no harm remaining in situ. Spread doesn't occur from spread. Spread all occurs from the primary. I posted a paper on the evolution of metastatic spread in recent posts which showed spread patterns and how scientists tracked and mapped spread.
If they are suspicious of that node then T won't be moved to 6 monthly scans, she will remain on 3 monthly scans.
Why wouldn't they rush to offer surgery? Because surgery wouldn't be extending life. If the nodule was already on her previous scan back in march?
If a nodule was growing and remained 'stable' with no further spread appearing, surgery can and would be considered.
Am I making sense

• Heart

I am not really clear here. "she needs to be aggressive about her situation now". Do you think they are telling her they want to remove it and she is saying no? Is she being told "watch and wait" as a second option? Are patients at RM getting different advice if they are not private pay?
She is not some new patient coming in...has a long track record at this point with one of their top surgeons...does he see any of these scans anymore or asked his opinion based on the diagnosis? Would they be more likely to want to take it out if she were private pay?

Reactions: 4
Do these idiots on TT really think that a doctor would meet with the patient many weeks after the scan and not be prepared with the full situation and advice? Even most of them can spot as Chicadee has that this is just not true.
She pretends the doctor doesn't know and she doesn't know. She is planning to dribble the information slowly over the next weeks. Her ching ching depends on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am not really clear here. "she needs to be aggressive about her situation now". Do you think they are telling her they want to remove it and she is saying no? Is she being told "watch and wait" as a second option? Are patients at RM getting different advice if they are not private pay?
She is not some new patient coming in...has a long track record at this point with one of their top surgeons...does he see any of these scans anymore or asked his opinion based on the diagnosis? Would they be more likely to want to take it out if she were private pay?
You are correct and I am not judging her current medical team. If they offered surgery, I am pretty sure Tiffany would agree. What I wondered was in case surgery wasn't YET on the table with her team AND she wanted it removed or a second opinion about removal vs. just wait for the next scans, THEN she should get a second opinion. If she, or any patient anywhere, feels she isn't getting timely treatment, Tiffany is well-poised financially to get a second opinion about surgery vs. waiting for future scan results.
What I mean is that different oncologists might have different opinions and levels of experience that affect the treatment decisions they make on patients. My post wasn't meant to say that private was better. I don't know if she could get a second opinion for free within the NHS system, which is why I mentioned private oncologists.

Remember her initial cancer diagnosis was different at the first hospital. The first hospital had said that the FIRST lung nodule (and, presumably, the only one she had at diagnosis) was a metastasis and that she had Stage 4 cancer. Then, she switched to the Royal Marsden, which said that the lung nodule was benign and that she was at Stage 3, although there was one doctor during one appointment who said she was at Stage 4. Remember that Tiffany had blurted out in the parking lot at that time "Stage 3 or Stage 4, it doesn't matter!" and that she was visibly upset that one doctor had said Stage 4 at the RM.

As it turned out, her first lung nodule was cancerous, and thus the diagnosis from the first hospital was correct from the onset. For this very reason, I would be wary of an 'all-clear' by the RM on the lung nodule. I would probably go back to that first hospital, make an appointment, and have them look at the scan of her second nodule to see what they say.

• Heart