Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
Most creators have that button enabled...but not all. One thing is for sure YT takes a cut of that money...some googling indicate 30%. It is the same as a "super chat" for a "live chat". I note the Krocks have it turned on. Not sure Tiffany is doing anything that unusual here.

Reactions: 3

LeonorG

VIP Member
Yes!
And if there’s enough coherence to think ‘I must get my camera going to do a vlog’ which she absolutely did, plus remembered she had been ventilated, found the on switch and had enough strength to hold the camera out in front (with an arterial line strapped into her wrist!!)… she most certainty was in control and aware of her actions.
I agree. I think she wasn't too different from her normal self. The only difference was that she was more vulnerable here. But I wonder how soon after waking from anesthesia she picked up the phone to film herself. I think she was awake on and off for a while before she did that.

Anyone noticed you can send superdollars now?

View attachment 1887311

View attachment 1887313
What on earth is this super-thanks thing?Maybe Tiff pressed the wrong button by accident and doesn’t realise she has added it to her video? Is the point of it that you get your comment acknowledged by her if you add a super thanks?

I just checked some other creators videos to see if YouTube has added it to everyone automatically but they don’t have it.

Saydee

VIP Member
Clearly she is still happy with her team and feels that the lead surgeon kept his word to treat her as family. Have some in the family questioned him as to the W and W protocol and how it impacted the end results here...I bet they have. I think there is one cousin that is in medical field and I think Elodie may be quite verbal too. That is something that has to have come up. It seems that scans etc. right before surgery told them it was throughout the entire colon so not sure what the point was of all the painful biopsies? Did that just serve to spread the cells. We really don't know what all she was told in advance...she was and clearly is still holding out for a miracle. She said that more or less today.
Do you watch a different channel to what everyone else does?
Elodie is verbal? The same elodie that went to one appointment and said it’s complex?
You have repeat that t has no hope? Did t state that? Post op appointments are usually 6 weeks. She needs to heal before future plans are discussed.
where do you get your info that Tiffany sought out this surgeon herself? T herself said St George’s referred her? A few times you have said t looked him up

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Its quite worrying that anyone would contact Nat to warn her about T, and why anyone would contact her to ask if she is reading Tattle? Well, even contacting her at all, especially if like Nat says? They don't follow her.
I'm still smiling at your 'Royal Tosser' comment. I might have to use this some time Daisy!

Another subscriber that assumes T is 'sitting there all day long'.
We of course don't know what surgery T had, but most surgeries take some recovery which can be difficult.
When my husband was discharged home, I had to ring the hospital and ask them to readmit him and they did because we couldn't cope at home. Not because he was unwell, but because we couldn't manage with our bed!
He managed in the hospital because it was an electronic bed which he could use the remote to higher or lower the bed, and it also changed his position.
He was discharged home and he was literally stuck on the bed! He couldn't get from flat to sitting up because his abdominal muscles had been severed. Me and our eldest son would hook our arms around my husband to try get him upright and my husband would yelp in pain. And I am talking about a super fit guy here. To get off the bed he would have to lay flat and kind of bum shuffle/ wiggle, until he got to the edge.
With this in mind that T can't lay flat? I don't imagine for one minute that she is "sitting there all day long".
Yes, we have seen a short clip of her walking down the corridor, but we didn't see how she got up and what she did after that clip. It could have easily been edited.
My point is, I think there is a lot of loners on Tiffanys youtube. Checking repeatedly all day to see if T has posted a video? Some say its caring? I say its an addiction. And I don't think the majority of them have a slight understanding of how brutal surgery can be on the human body.
It's only been 2 weeks since T posted!
Haha Saydee … it’s very often the saying here 🤣 ‘quite the Royal Tosser’ … you certainly think your shit don’t stink if you’re called that!
BB can sometimes wear that crown 👑! I’m sure he’s aware of that, just prefers to act thick and blank 🤣

• Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Where has she posted please, I'm not a regular IG user, and can't find it? I've looked at her latest pics/posts (I find IG very confusing 😂, )
If you look now, Nat has just reposted her thoughts. Her take today is a little softer than yesterdays. I understand her space … she just wants to be left out to continue along as always. That’s how it should be!

hotstepper

I’m finally weaning myself off watching Tiffany Thinks…it’s getting easier I didn’t even finish watching her last vlog in full.
I’m really glad she had surgery and a short recovery in hospital, I thought it would be months!!
The thing is… the repetition and her cutesy voice won’t disappear and her Tiffany-isms are far too annoying for me. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She is a sweet girl but we have nothing in common and her personality isn’t for me, at the same time I could not bear to hear any sad news in her future, I’d rather not know.
When I watched her last upload I didn’t feel incredibly sad for her, I felt like I had more of a morbid interest in how she looked, spoke and so on which felt odd. I felt a bit guilty feeling that way. At the end of the day I don’t know her🤷🏽‍♀️ I have left well wishes in her comments page nonetheless.

It’s not nice to see someone at their worst and yes of course she is brave to record herself in that stage so soon after surgery, her vulnerability is clear but her loneliness and desperation to stay in contact with her online world of followers is strange to me.

I understand that it can be easier to talk to strangers then family but after I removed toxic relatives and friends out of my life for good and was honest with myself, I don’t have that issue anymore.
I can now talk to my loved ones openly about everything and they do the same.
At the same time I know there is a monetary gain from her making her Vlogs or content, which is fine she may plan to leave an inheritance or save up for her future or just have Funds to live day to day, bill to bill. #costoflivingcrisis 😓

The thing is I stumbled across her channel because I thought I was seriously ill and because of the algorithm of YouTube searches of the symptoms I typed in, it led me to her channel.

Well it turned out I was 2 months pregnant and I’m in my 40s.. but by the time I found out I was pregnant august 17th 2022 I was already watching her channel often.
So I’m going to focus on my happiness and stay healthy and enjoy this 2023 and delete my history and watch history and tune into happier thoughts and more relatable subjects. Hopefully it will shift the algorithm.

To anyone who is ill and suffering you will always be in my prayers and well wishes. I’ve learnt so much from this whole conversation. Really important, eye opening information that will help me to understand others in my community and so on.

Please focus on your happy dreams, keep a hobby and don’t invest too much time into Tiffany and her world. Your world is yours and vastly important.
Happy 2023 everyone xxx
🤗
Woah… wait a minute… ‘finally weaning yourself.’ I’m sorry but you must see how crazy that sounds right?! With all due respect 🫡

Reactions: 2

LeonorG

VIP Member
I am not sure what the surgeon told her nor do I understand the margins still being in question...I always thought they are constantly checking those during the surgery and would continue until they were clear. Apparently that was not possible. She is so incredibly vulnerable at this point and clearly still so mediated that the surgeon may have qualified that "good news" with lots of info and I don't expect Matt to say anything other than what he did "it is GENERALLY good news". Based on her last video I think more of the reality has set in with Tiffany. This latest video was just brutal to watch and I have to wonder who the staff assisted and permitted this recording. Maybe the lead surgeon is going to make a documentary about this case if it is successful?

I am shocked by that. Not just covid but so many viruses going around at this time of year. Makes me wonder about the RM or was she told to wear one and took it off when in there?
I also thought that. It's been explained to us on here that they send samples for analysis DURING the surgery and according to that they then proceed. Let me know if I'm speaking nonsense @mayday mayday @PW212 @AlwaysScience They probably told her more in terms of the success of the surgery once she was out of the anesthesia haze. She told us in the previous video that she has already had appointments with doctors. They may have already talked about future chemotherapy.

Last edited:

Turaj

VIP Member
Exactly my thoughts. And in her at home video, her repeatedly apologizing for not having updated got her exactly the responses she wanted, hundreds of subs repeating the same mantra-- "Oh Tiffany, you don't need to apologize!"

But did her surgeon truly lean in the direction of W and W? Or was that simply T's confused take on what was said? All we have is T's word on it, which hasn't proven to be very reliable
very hard to know what was said but IF he did lean to W and W I think because he had a patient that had not yet grasped the extent of change in life after surgery...I assume she asked questions that took him to that opinion and decision.

LoveisLove

I don't think Nat was saying she is going to distance herself from Tiffany. I am sure they will still talk and she will be a great support to Tiffany. I think she was simply saying she wasn't going to engage in the drama being posted on her page or in private messages.
What channel is Nat

oceanbaby

Chatty Member
I have empathy for Tiffany and her situation, but I am confused as to why those who don't agree with people asking questions are on a gossip forum reading about T?
I have no problem at all with people asking questions, it's the reason I joined here. There has obviously been a lot of confusion due to the lack of info Tiffany felt able to give or wanted to share. I'm not blaming Tiffany for that, that's her choice, but when you become invested, it's natural to want to know more and understand what's going on. And it's not a matter of people not agreeing with asking questions, you surely know that isn't the issue. It's the cruelty and meanness in some of the replies that is troubling. That's what I don't understand.

oceanbaby

Chatty Member
"I think her phrase of 'I trust my team and I'm in the best care' is another 'we got this' phrase now to shut down people with questions and a method for her to block things out." - It's very interesting how she now repeats this as I remember her gushing that her surgeon is not her family and he does not really care about her the way her loving youtube family does. It was in one of those videos after the "no surgery" vlog and it seemed like damage control after so many people expressed an opinion different from her in the comments.

Here is that video in which she talks about it. It was the next vlog after the 'no surgery' video. It also shows how confused she was about that consultation with the surgeon. She clearly did not understand much of what he told her. She sometimes calls the thingy 'mucin' and sometimes 'mucus'. It is an eye opening vlog cause she is all over the place and some of what she is saying does not seem genuine at all. She is suggesting she has not made up her mind here yet (about the surgery) and she is not happy with what her surgeon told her. This was one of the reasons her subscribers were so nasty to her surgeon.
I remember in the early days of following her journey being a bit confused at her reactions and responses, but in hindsight she was simply overwhelmed by everything. And who wouldn't be. If you look at it from that lens, her behavior is perfectly normal.

Reactions: 1

oceanbaby

Chatty Member
What on earth is this super-thanks thing?Maybe Tiff pressed the wrong button by accident and doesn’t realise she has added it to her video? Is the point of it that you get your comment acknowledged by her if you add a super thanks?

I just checked some other creators videos to see if YouTube has added it to everyone automatically but they don’t have it.
It's not automatic, but I have seen it being used with other health instagrammers and other general channels as well. It's just a way to give a little something as a thank you for their content. It's perfectly fine, not sure why people are acting so shocked by it. Mine shows differently, though. It's hidden behind the 3 dots button, it does not show prominently.

Reactions: 1