Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like CB, from day one she has been very upfront about using Insta as a means to an end in order to get out of debt and move on in life. I think her £300 shoe/bag habit is why she is in debt in the first place. She has never given the impression that she is in it for the #womensupportingwomen and I remember very early on when she was first gifted stuff she would say that she was going to give it away to someone more deserving etc.
I am very surprised about the above allegations of her following/unfollowing, as she has reiterated many times that she will not make fake friendships to be in an Insta 'fam'. Unlike many she also has an actual purpose and surfaces important issues.

Reactions: 1
Just showed the husband that photo of CT in the pastel jumper. Reckons she looks about 75 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Genuine question: How come I never see people like Luisa Zuissman & the Frairs sisters #gifted #ad ?

I really like CB and I really want to continue to support and follow her but her behaviour is really shady, eg her stories tonight did anyone see them about calling out muminthemadhouse? Really really aggressive and felt like a slight overreacting to something which appeared to be a misunderstanding. Felt a bit mean girls to me

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That was nasty. Mum in the madhouse (although I’m not familiar with her) was exactly right and I imagine a large portion of CB’s followers agree

That was nasty. Mum in the madhouse (although I’m not familiar with her) was exactly right and I imagine a large portion of CB’s followers agree
Candice is often really aggressive and always brings it back to race, priveldge and class because she knows no one will argue with that. It feels like a weapon to silence people’s opinions

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
CT is recently director of a company called Lists Live Ltd. Nature of business - exhibition and fair organisers. ? Is she taking her blog on the road?
Her LinkedIn profile lists Instagram and Facebook as previous employers! I would like to use lots of swear words to describe my thoughts on her ?

Really shocked by CBs stories...no need for such a response? I think she makes a lot of really valid/needed points on her IG about diversity on a very middle class / white platform, but this all felt very mean girls. She could’ve handled it differently and not lost everyone’s respect along the way

Im not shocked at CBs stories. It shows her how she really is im happy she’s revealed herself to be that way. Then straight after the stories where she was calling the person who called her out “mad” and she’s ready for a fight she posts race stuff. Which I am all for! But she’s using it to be a victim posting it straight after to get support for herself. And see all the comments under her latest post gushing over her ..”you say it queen” “drop the mike” who ARE these lemmings who SO want insta success that they are fawning over her bad behaviour???!

Im not shocked at CBs stories. It shows her how she really is im happy she’s revealed herself to be that way. Then straight after the stories where she was calling the person who called her out “mad” and she’s ready for a fight she posts race stuff. Which I am all for! But she’s using it to be a victim posting it straight after to get support for herself. And see all the comments under her latest post gushing over her ..”you say it queen” “drop the mike” who ARE these lemmings who SO want insta success that they are fawning over her bad behaviour???!
She is very defensive. From what I’ve just seen, the other woman pointed out the facts and CB went beserk.

Wow, just caught up. That aggression was totally unnecessary..."I'll drag you down for filth" :eek: Have had to unfollow. I also hate people who moan about being in debt but then blow money on stupid stuff. Those Gucci shoes definitely fall into that category.

Is CB threatening the other woman, it reads that way to me?

She’s got a short fuse.
It very much reads as a threat to me. I remember when there was something going on before (can't even remember what it was) but Papa B came on to her account and came across quite threatening whilst CB roared with laughter. I did unfollow her after that but followed again later.

Reactions: 1
Those Gucci shoes were £300?!!

Each to their own and all that but .........£300!!

Grim and a waste of money in my opinion.

What was all that about?? CB’s rambling post didn’t make a word of sense (I don’t mean in terms of sentiment but the actual language she uses - all over the shop). It all serves to show that one by one, the queen bee instamummas all start to lose the plot once they reach a certain profile. And it’s no bloody wonder - the pressure of constantly having to think of something vaguely interesting / provocative/ engaging / of marketable value to post every day (hour). The example they’re setting to their kids is quite unbelievable - FOD’s twins must think he has a permanently and freakishly extended right arm with a front facing phone surgically attached. Those two surely can’t ever be trying to supervise their teens’ online usage? (As most of us mere mortals are). Would be ridiculously hypocritical.
That said, it’s all fascinating viewing from afar, watching it all unfold. Looking forward to the books, films (first courtcase of grown up kids - the hooper twins? - suing their parents for creating an intrusive digital footprint without consent on their behalf) to start hitting the shelves, looking at the true psychological impact of this nonsense.
Reckon the new, tailored saying of the 2020s will be....”life is what happens when you’re....posting about it on Instagram”. Think the lot of them should start living in the real world a bit more (and please, put it away Clemmie Telford. That pic this morning....)?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.