Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The aptamil ad was the first time I saw her true colours and it stunk. A couple of people gave some very well put opinions across and she got very angry and aggressive once again. She’s not for me at all. There’s a way to get your point across and being aggressive and threatening “lets take this outside” is not the way. Scummy.

Reactions: 3
She went mad about the forums in mumsnet, even got her husband to have a rant too. She strikes me as a deeply unpleasant angry woman!

Reactions: 4
Omg her latest post is cracking me up, a load of old gibberish and loads of people saying "YES to this, beautifully put". Yes to what?! Surely no one can actually make sense of it.

Reactions: 2
So the straight talking no nonsense trail blazer is controlling all content posted to her page now?

What a coward, I used to like her, has she got too confident and letting her true character show?
I wonder how many followers she lost through that little temper tantrum?

Reactions: 3
So the straight talking no nonsense trail blazer is controlling all content posted to her page now?

What a coward, I used to like her, has she got too confident and letting her true character show?
I wonder how many followers she lost through that little temper tantrum?
Yeah within a min of commenting it was deleted and then I was blocked.
I didn't write anything that bad just that she wasn't tagged in that story and it obviously hit a nerve plus her response was very aggresive

Reactions: 1
She's been giving out very mixed messages of late. It wasn't long ago that she was saying how hard it was for her to spend £35? on a pair of jeans but she spends £300 on a pair of totally impractical shoes and is thinking of sending her children to private school. She must be doing financially very well if that is the case. Fair play to her, just a shame she seems to have developed an attitude problem.

Reactions: 1
Candice the brat is our first post ..before we move on to mrs hinch awful book
Just had a look at your new account - you say ‘no bullying’ but that’s exactly what it is. And you’re very close to being straight up racist about CB. Saying ‘angry black woman’ is hugely offensive. I’d rethink what you’re doing if I were you, it’s not cool at all

Reactions: 5
I'm unfollowing anyone who thinks what she said about that other mum was amazing and so brave. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Doesn't mean someone with a different opinion to her is wrong. By only allowing praise how does anyone grow and learn when something might be questionable. CB has a larger following and what she did by tagging muminthemadhouse is simply bullying. She could of done loads of other things if she was annoyed by it but she chose to put her on blast in the hope her followers would go and do the same. I didn't and still don't follow mitmh so I have no loyalty to either. As someone said earlier all these instamums are in a big circlejerk and they won't go against what the herd says. It's a complete joke when some of them claim to be so woke on current issues about mental health, racism, poverty etc but can't see a bully staring them write in the face.

I just came on here to same thing. 'Angry black woman' is vile. Like you think she's finally showing her true colours and of course, she's 'aggressive'as that's the label that gets bandied when white women feel that black women should know their place. Nasty and racist.

Your account is shite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.