Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummy Mummy is the worst for this. There’s no way she has sex with her husband.
Agree just she and louise are big pushers towards consumerism but that is ok paid for that. For some of us can't afford to pay for such luxuries loke sanitary towels.

Agree just she and louise are big pushers towards consumerism but that is ok paid for that. For some of us can't afford to pay for such luxuries loke sanitary towels.
Is this week about sanitary towels or are we all getting smear tests? I’m confused- I didn’t get the memo #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Opinions that you are sad enough to witch about online? I bet if you indulged in your obsessive bitching about just some people on Instagram to your friends they would think you were the saddest person ever, get a grip ads and marketing keep the economy alive. Yes some people get rich on the way but that's just the way it is, get in on the action if you are so jealous? Oh wait you are boring as sin and you wouldn't get any followers....
It's OK everyone! We have a new crusader who's going to make us all see the error of our ways! Thank you MissM08!

Reactions: 4
Mother of five boys is an absolute horror for non disclosure. Either she is completely oblivious or just doesn't care. I have a feeling it went over her head.

She's so 'nice' I feel bad saying it but she really needs to get her disclosure tit together.

Reactions: 1
MissM08: I have never posted on this site before, but I feel I must address something you have raised. Personally, I have no issues with anyone using social media to make an honest living. However so many Instamums are not disclosing that the products, clothing, household items have been gifted or indeed they have been paid to endorse them. As consumers how can we know if a recommendation made by an Instamum we are following is sincere or just part of the deal they have with a company?

MissM08, I would be interested to know what your opinion is on the recent ASA rules, and whether you agree that it is ethically questionable to market and promote goods without declaring a financial interest......or do you not see that as a problem?

The comment on your post "Oh wait you are boring as sin and you wouldn't get any followers...." comes across as very immature. Many of the posts raise serious issues including the deceitful promotion of goods and the shameless lack of privacy these mothers inflict upon their own children. I fear the Instamum phenomenon will eventually end with a tragic event. Seemingly well educated women post highly personal information, and in such detail, that within minutes it is possible to find their addresses, value of their homes and Ltd company financial information. Some even broadcast when they are away on holiday......... not just to family or the benign follower, but anyone and everyone. Surely it is reckless and a breach of parental responsibility to knowingly divulge a child's personal details and discuss (without anonymity) parenting issues relating to that child to complete strangers. Does it not represent a fundamental breach of trust between parent and child? It is particularly sickening that it is done with the obvious intention of the Instamum's own self-promotion. Do the other parents and extended families of these children not intervene? As a grandmother I would be voicing my concerns over my grandchild's lack of privacy and the obvious dangers, but what are the father's doing to stop the exploitation of their own children?

The posting of bikini/underwear clad photos is obviously done to receive the gushing comments from their sycophantic followers to feed their fragile egos. Relentlessly fishing for compliments suggests a level of pathology that should engender pity, but it is hardly surprising that so many on Tattle have gone past pity and just end up ridiculing them. They promote themselves in a public space to encourage followers, but then have the audacity to call any negative feedback "bullying/bitching"..............is anyone really that naïve?

It looks like AFLucy is reflecting on the wisdom of letting complete strangers into her private life, but there are so many more like her that should take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry folks, I know my first post is so long and so serious, but I just needed to get it out there:)

Reactions: 4
Seriously?: totally with you on your points. I like Instagram, it’s a distraction from life and I do think it’s great for so many things. I actually don’t have an issue with #ad - I think it’s correct that these people are doing something for my amusement and I realise that they have to make money out of it. Someone like doesmybumlook40 or ericadavies (who annoys me) do #ad very well, they are classy about the what they do and they don’t try to be sneaky. The kindergarten instamums are just sloppy and pathetic, very grabby about what they put out there- I only use Charlotte tilbury, ffwd a week and suddenly when there is a Nivea campaign- I LOVE Nivea, it’s all I use?! Sloppy! It won’t necessarily make me stop watching them though because just like tv il ffwd through the ads!

As for MissM08 or whatever instamum she is, no I’m not boring as sin, I have a real job and then when I’m not working I like to spend time with my family, have a look through insta, drink wine, have a wee look on here- I don’t want 5 million followers and the need to perform and get grabby for ads and aff links. I have never trolled on insta, mostly because I can’t be arsed with them spending all night having an argument with the super fans because they live in an echo chamber for snowflakes. So I found this and I like to have a chat with like minded people- I found my people- what’s wrong with that? And yes I do talk to my mum friends about this stuff too because we all have an opinion- some of them are different but I don’t feel the need to get all shouty!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is this week about sanitary towels or are we all getting smear tests? I’m confused- I didn’t get the memo #blessed
It’s contraception or being hormonal today! Seen three instamums post about this today gahh

It’s contraception or being hormonal today! Seen three instamums post about this today gahh
Oh I thought today was - “I’m just struggling with instagram today so I’m going to not post/story for a week or so and go to my safe space, I don’t care about the algorithm, I just want to get back to being me on here”

Reactions: 6
^Are they pulling up the drawbridge to assist in this very complex process of coming of IG and finding themselves? ?

• Haha
Oh I thought today was - “I’m just struggling with instagram today so I’m going to not post/story for a week or so and go to my safe space, I don’t care about the algorithm, I just want to get back to being me on here”
Yes! I've noticed the new trend of doing that and it's often paired with accompanying pictures of themselves sitting makeup free in their lounge gear with a brew and watching Emmerdale stating that they are "different" from most of the other instamums and they are now taking a (day) break from posting as "it's good for the soul". Such posts are often met with adoration and squeals of "omg you are so honest and relateable" and the vomit emote posts are swiftly deleted.

:cautious:

Never understood why she was going out with him anyway, he was an OAP. Also the relationship was a classic example of Instagram Fakeness - it was all champagne, seafood platters and holidays until it was over.
Also can she piss off with her "Women need more sleep than men because fighting the patriarchy is so exhausting" T-shirts and mugs - so edgy, much wow. I bet they're FLYING off the selves

Also can she piss off with her "Women need more sleep than men because fighting the patriarchy is so exhausting" T-shirts and mugs - so edgy, much wow. I bet they're FLYING off the selves
Maybe he left her because he realised she’s not got an original bone in her body. I doubt it’ll be long before she’s seeing someone else, I get the impression she can’t be on her own. Delicate little thing.

Maybe he left her because he realised she’s not got an original bone in her body. I doubt it’ll be long before she’s seeing someone else, I get the impression she can’t be on her own. Delicate little thing.
What's her @ I don't think I know this one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.