Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did like the part of Telford’s pumping post where she noticed her tummy & suddenly sucked it in

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fishing for freebies as usual last night....poor love hasn’t been able to get her hands on the 1996 Nupste jacket....hopefully North Face PR will jump onto that one quick and get one sent to her ASAP #prayforClemmie #firstworldproblems

Reactions: 5
I'd love to say, yes I've got that jacket, it's yours for £500! She's definitely just gearing to get the freebie jacket, can't believe she's so blatant!?

Reactions: 1
YES STOP SELLING US STUFF!! OR GIVING US ADVICE OR TRYING TO BE WOKE TO RAISE YOUR PROFILE!! Instamum bubble is going to pop big time. They may have lots of followers but really only a small fraction of that actually like or comment on their posts. There’s lots like us only following for cringe factor to be nosey. Did not need to see CTs massive boob popping out with super expensive pump (they are selling their souls for stuff - I doubt she wanted to do this but she had to) or fashionableplan have something up her bum. & anyone follow Lifeasourlittlefamily..is she for real?? Everyone morning wearing the most basic clothes telling us where it’s from etc I keep expecting it to be a piss take like Julia Davies type comedy but it’s not but I can’t stop watching her stories! It’s so banal is actually addictive to watch
Yes this ? sharing bits of their lives while not acting superior was fine, now they're all preaching about something and it is SUCH a turn off.

Just looked at lifeasourlittefamily, watched the stories and thought she was 40ish, looked at the pictures and she appears to be younger?! How old is she? Boring chat too.

Reactions: 2
Yes this ? sharing bits of their lives while not acting superior was fine, now they're all preaching about something and it is SUCH a turn off.

Just looked at lifeasourlittefamily, watched the stories and thought she was 40ish, looked at the pictures and she appears to be younger?! How old is she? Boring chat too.
I believe she is in her early 30s. I don't like her pink hair she looks like she trying to be young and cool but just cringe.

I normally quite like life with ivy coco but recently she’s jumped on the let’s moan about the diet tea thing, now don’t get me wrong, it’s tea with laxatives so I’ve no idea why anyone would pay the money for it, but my issue is that last year she did that protein world shake thing? So is that not the same thing? I hate when they all get on their high horse about stuff- oh I’m only gonna by sustainable clothes......but then they throw their kids a birthday party with all the plastic under the sun? I need to stop watching, I really do- it makes me so “anxious”

Reactions: 3
Fishing for freebies as usual last night....poor love hasn’t been able to get her hands on the 1996 Nupste jacket....hopefully North Face PR will jump onto that one quick and get one sent to her ASAP #prayforClemmie #firstworldproblems

This made me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh noooooo. So the insta comments about this revolutionary £250 breast pump that's a "game changer" for working mum's... SO SO sad. It's just a gimmick and throwing your money away and grabbing vulnerable people makibg them think they need to spend that money!!! Why can't the instamums just refuse to promote it! As if new mums don't have enough pressure and confusion about what to spend money on for your kids. Seriously, all the instamums commenting supporting it. So bad. Just leave everyone alone. Breast pumping doesn't work better because of the type of pump ... different pumps suit different bodies, for some people pumping just won't work at all, the noise pumps make well it's annoying but not £250 worth annoying, it still looks obvious that you're pumping and tbh if you've got the TV on loud enough while you're doing it, who cares? Trying to convince people to spend money on it is just tit. It would be better convincing people to get help and advice from experts and spend money in their help, and advise in either actual breastfeeding or by using a standard hand or electric pump for a fraction of that price! Its sooo annoying. And simply by saying, yeah I did say it was expensie, doesn't make your "review" any better (Clemmie Telford).
It’s £460 for both breast pumps! Two boobs,two pumps!

I went on northface website it says to put your email down and they will contact when back in stock she’s so fishing for freebies! Remember when mod did this all the time “I need Spanx but they’re £70” & tagging them next thing “thanks Spanx for sending me over free Spanx” & what mulberry bag should I get? & what holiday? This paint smells of wee etc then free paint sent over. It’s like a licence to print money like a magical money tree & they’re all getting arsey now saying this was gift this was a gift BUT I BOUGHT THESE SOCKS! ?
I don’t think there’s much love for the instamums anymore but it happens with everyone in all these style industries. They start of bit naive and innocent then everyone loves them & we build them up then they learn how to play the game and get greedy & we start seeing through it and getting bored & not caring anymore. I did used to really like them all until every post is either a cause or an ad. Can’t they just post a picture just because it’s a nice picture?? No reason or angle behind it. Are we too far gone on Instagram now for this too happen anymore?

Reactions: 8
Lifeasourlittlefamily is weirdly compelling in its banality. She works the same cycle of drivel every week. Coffee, camera facing shoes, 'it's chilly willy,' Zara, excited about the school run on Fridays, Date night, get excited about something happening in 8 months time, rinse and repeat. It never ever diverts from this schedule EVER. She needs to mix things up a bit by waking up in a puddle of vomit or something.

Reactions: 6
Lifeasourlittlefamily is weirdly compelling in its banality. She works the same cycle of drivel every week. Coffee, camera facing shoes, 'it's chilly willy,' Zara, excited about the school run on Fridays, Date night, get excited about something happening in 8 months time, rinse and repeat. It never ever diverts from this schedule EVER. She needs to mix things up a bit by waking up in a puddle of vomit or something.
I looked her up after a mention here. Bloody awful! Think compelling is strong but banality hits the spot!! YAWN

Reactions: 3
You can play instamum bingo and it's full house in one story. 'I need coffee' tick, school run, tick, date night tick, ;all the feels' tick etc etc.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that NSSN has totally ripped off CT’s list idea? Wondered if that might be lower sixth crossing the line....

Has anyone noticed that NSSN has totally ripped off CT’s list idea? Wondered if that might be lower sixth crossing the line....
I need a list of these people.. who's NSSN? I'll probably figure it out by the time I've posted this and come back ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.