Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of 5 boys - just realised what I dislike most about her page (even more than the captions!) but the posed photos of sleeping babies. Find them ultra intrusive and really, really creepy.

Reactions: 3
Another "body positivity" one is mollyjforbes

She was pretty likeable until one day she suddenly had an epiphany to just take her clothes off and ramble on about mum bods constantly :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Have you seen that god awful woman thefashionablepan talking about shagging her husband again!! I’m sure she thinks if she talks about crude things on her stories it will make her popular!!

Reactions: 3
Oh I met thefashionableplan once she’s such a cow in real life..only wants to talk to you if you are of benefit to her. Literally looked through me when I said who I was...ie) a nobody
How did you meet her? Are you an influencer???

I am so over the instamums talking about two things over and over - how brave they are if they post an "non-insta worthy" photo #instareality and half naked pictures of themselves to talk about their postpartum bodies. Some of them do it nearly weekly, but it's so brave each and every time. Get over yourselves! It's not that the messages aren't worthy, they are! Not seeking perfection and body confidence are important. But when you post it all. the. time. it just comes off more attention seeking than anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A few more for the Instamum Bingo... Crazy attention seeking dancing in the kitchen. DING. Oh so brave posing in their underwear. DING DING. "Living my best life." DING DING DING.

Reactions: 9
The worst part of it all- follow Friday where they all shout each other out but it’s just the same people AAAAAAALLLLL the time and then the person that gets a mention thanks the person for shouting them out and then they thank the person for thanking them- I just can’t take it anymore!

Reactions: 12
Alice who kicked off in here has called off her engagement for the 2nd time to the same guy. Cue another Telegraph article about her sex life and her flop of a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The insta mum bingo is hilarious.
Also a glass of wine or a gin with ‘NEED THIS’ or something of the sort complaining of what a tough week it’s been.

Reactions: 5
Alice who kicked off in here has called off her engagement for the 2nd time to the same guy. Cue another Telegraph article about her sex life and her flop of a book.
Never understood why she was going out with him anyway, he was an OAP. Also the relationship was a classic example of Instagram Fakeness - it was all champagne, seafood platters and holidays until it was over.

Reactions: 2
Never understood why she was going out with him anyway, he was an OAP. Also the relationship was a classic example of Instagram Fakeness - it was all champagne, seafood platters and holidays until it was over.
And that huge engagement ring and no doubt funding of her NetAPorter addiction. I feel sorry for the kids, introducing them to him then they’re getting married, then they’ve broken up, then they’re back together again and not. She was only on Insta Stories about a fortnight ago saying they were visiting houses to buy and thought they’d found their dream house!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.