Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think about nssn is how much she looks like someone from the 80s and it bugs me who it is?

I used to follow her too but she posted some crap about mumsnet that was so badly worded. Involved rape comparisons if I remember correctly. And then the homeless crap... utterly vile snobbery.
Gosh yes..argh who is it?!
I hear the bandwagon thing too. Much like that mummy smile with the social housing thing and suddenly they're all like "wait wait ignore the boden, I'm also poor, I swear, I'm just like you!" Ugh.

Reactions: 2
All I can think about nssn is how much she looks like someone from the 80s and it bugs me who it is?

I used to follow her too but she posted some crap about mumsnet that was so badly worded. Involved rape comparisons if I remember correctly. And then the homeless crap... utterly vile snobbery.
Hmmm, are you thinking Shirley... of Pepsi n Shirley / married-to-Martin-Kemp fame? ?

The Fashionablepan is telling us about her DIY coffee enema this morning. I’m assuming she’s taking the piss and it’s a wind up.

Reactions: 1
OMG what have I just watched drinking my coffee watching fashionableplan have DIY colonic by her husband??? sunk to a new low I bet they will all be doing it now the instamums last week was smears now they’ll be jumping on this band wagon. Like I said before it’s like Take A Break come to life. I watch their stories sniggering at them half the time does anyone else do this?? I’m sure half of al followers are hate followers. Like they think they are being all cool and open talking to us as they walk down the street like a celebrity (while their kid is scooting off down the street) & we’re all watching laughing at them. They really do sell their souls to get their freebie #asda gifts. I think they forget that ok we are strangers we can just laugh and carry on with our day but what about their colleagues/friends/family etc going to work and everyone has seen you naked on toilet like CT etc it’s TOO MUCH OVERSHARING GUYS!!! It’s NOT helping people and the “sisterhood” as there is more anxiety and lonliness then ever and it’s because of social media. I want to stop watching all their crap but I can’t I’m addicted!

Reactions: 2
Got to be trolling. No person with the presence of state of mind would be describing the discomfort of having a tube up one's arse.

Has to be trolling... right? :oops:

Reactions: 3
I physically cringe when I see all the instamums together. That ski trip.

Inpolife and the singing whilst running with identical instamums is another one.
I cannot watch FOD,he actually makes me feel uncomfortable.I looked up the value of their annual holidays that were gifted and the Caribbean holiday alone with Destinology was about £35,000 a week! The total amount could buy a family house up north!

Reactions: 5
MOD has lost all relatability for me, I’m glad she took a (well was forced to) look in the mirror and has cooled it on the oversharing of the children and is bringing back the Gas&Air blog but I can only see her as an insta-celeb with lots of adoring fans now.
I think MOD created a hellish life for herself,over sharing the str
Clemmie Telford (lower sixth) moaning about lack of sleep as a result of travelling with a baby across multiple time zones in one week.

My heart is literally breaking for you Clemmie. You need another break to get over the hell of this.

Meanwhile School Mums Luludumas and Doesmybumlook40 continue to flog either their own unwanted crap or unwanted crap M&S are producing
I googled Clemmie Telford,and can you believe she used to work for Instagram!
She moaned about being poor a couple of years ago,yet she has a rock the size of a marble on her finger! Literally no concept of the meaning of ‘poor’

MOD has lost all relatability for me, I’m glad she took a (well was forced to) look in the mirror and has cooled it on the oversharing of the children and is bringing back the Gas&Air blog but I can only see her as an insta-celeb with lots of adoring fans now.
MOD became a bit of a laughing stock,how can you give sympathy to a woman moaning about the price of brass handles for her ‘kitchen reno’ asking for cheap recommendations and then buying £69 knobs! Her utility room is more than most could dream of as their main family kitchen! I think she realised she had lost all credibility and kept her one shift a week as a midwife purely for P.R purposes.I doubt she is expanding on her Gas and Air blog out of passion more like to keep her upper 6th prefect badge in place!

Reactions: 8
MOD became a bit of a laughing stock,how can you give sympathy to a woman moaning about the price of brass handles for her ‘kitchen reno’ asking for cheap recommendations and then buying £69 knobs! Her utility room is more than most could dream of as their main family kitchen! I think she realised she had lost all credibility and kept her one shift a week as a midwife purely for P.R purposes.I doubt she is expanding on her Gas and Air blog out of passion more like to keep her upper 6th prefect badge in place!
Yes I thought the same about the one shift a week, I know she’s got children but when your USP is the midwifery angle you’d think she’d spend more time actually yknow, being a midwife ??‍♀

Slightly off topic, but the 6th Form prefect insta Mums started off being gifted the same old Tible and Marl ( spelling?) bags,Zilla Kids,Scamp And Dude,Miele washing machine etc etc,recently the new Mums are spouting about the joys of Pumping breast milk,I think I paid £49.99 for my what I thought top of the range Avent breast pump,The ‘Evie’ pump costs a mere £449 plus around £50 for the needed accessories,please help me out here,is it normal to spend £500 on a breast pump? Clemmie Telford obvs was gifted the pump as was the other one that had a baby recently. I find this a kick in the teeth to the average mother following these influencers,it’s not healthy,it creates a sad feeling of inadequacy for mother’s who could never warrant spending £500 on such a product.
I think the Insta Mum bubble is about to burst! The new advertising rules make everything more transparent,many believed they were reading helpful Mum tips not blatant in your face advertising. Seeing some of the Insa Mums online sale shops recently made me laugh,they were flogging loads of stuff they posted saying how much they loved the product! #lies

Reactions: 8
Oh noooooo. So the insta comments about this revolutionary £250 breast pump that's a "game changer" for working mum's... SO SO sad. It's just a gimmick and throwing your money away and grabbing vulnerable people makibg them think they need to spend that money!!! Why can't the instamums just refuse to promote it! As if new mums don't have enough pressure and confusion about what to spend money on for your kids. Seriously, all the instamums commenting supporting it. So bad. Just leave everyone alone. Breast pumping doesn't work better because of the type of pump ... different pumps suit different bodies, for some people pumping just won't work at all, the noise pumps make well it's annoying but not £250 worth annoying, it still looks obvious that you're pumping and tbh if you've got the TV on loud enough while you're doing it, who cares? Trying to convince people to spend money on it is just tit. It would be better convincing people to get help and advice from experts and spend money in their help, and advise in either actual breastfeeding or by using a standard hand or electric pump for a fraction of that price! Its sooo annoying. And simply by saying, yeah I did say it was expensie, doesn't make your "review" any better (Clemmie Telford).

I used to enjoy following all the instamums...and tthought FOD was hilarious! When I first discovered them all it was amazing!!! But now theyve gone all a bit too preachy and cliquey and showey offey and always trying to give some sort of advice! When at the beginning they were all just sharing their lives, and troubles and woes and it was funny. But now it's like they think we want advice or to know what holidays to go on, no thanks, I'll never be able to afford that!. Im still following cos I'm so damn nosey (and love seeing how other people live even though I get house envy, face envy, job envy, everything envy) it's still interesting, right!

Reactions: 6
Some of the smaller accounts 10k or under bracket are just dying for a mention on here! Probably so they have material for their next blog post ?

Reactions: 7
Bet they're all working up to getting that blue tick! What does it mean for them once they do? FOD and MOD have blue ticks and DLAM I think, so does that make the blue tick ones upper sixth? Have I got that right?

Some of the smaller accounts 10k or under bracket are just dying for a mention on here! Probably so they have material for their next blog post ?
Nah, they are all to busy filming their "anxiety" struggles as per Channel Mums' instruction.

Maybe Mrs Meldrums' brew remedy will save the day for all and stop those pesky panic attacks in their tracks. Ergh.

Reactions: 4
YES STOP SELLING US STUFF!! OR GIVING US ADVICE OR TRYING TO BE WOKE TO RAISE YOUR PROFILE!! Instamum bubble is going to pop big time. They may have lots of followers but really only a small fraction of that actually like or comment on their posts. There’s lots like us only following for cringe factor to be nosey. Did not need to see CTs massive boob popping out with super expensive pump (they are selling their souls for stuff - I doubt she wanted to do this but she had to) or fashionableplan have something up her bum. & anyone follow Lifeasourlittlefamily..is she for real?? Everyone morning wearing the most basic clothes telling us where it’s from etc I keep expecting it to be a piss take like Julia Davies type comedy but it’s not but I can’t stop watching her stories! It’s so banal is actually addictive to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.