Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re not threatened, we have opinions on these people who put themselves and their families out there on social media. Instagrammers get thousands of gushing comments from minions fawning over them but can’t deal with some negative ones posted on a forum. Pathetic.
What’s wrong with getting gushing comments? What’s wrong with someone being fawned over? Why does it bother you so very much? If you’re not threatened it seems like it must be jealously. Pathetic.

Reactions: 1
What’s wrong with getting gushing comments? What’s wrong with someone being fawned over? Why does it bother you so very much? If you’re not threatened it seems like it must be jealously. Pathetic.
Lucy, not everyone is going to agree with everything someone does. If you put a negative comment on an insta pic, you’re called a hater and blocked or set upon by the fans. Some people have negative opinions of you and others, deal with it.

Reactions: 2
Lucy, not everyone is going to agree with everything someone does. If you put a negative comment on an insta pic, you’re called a hater and blocked or set upon by the fans. Some people have negative opinions of you and others, deal with it.
I mean the hypocrisy of this is actually hilarious. You’re asking me (or “Lucy” whoever she is?) to “deal with it” and yet you can’t deal with someone leading a life different to yours? ?❄?❄

I mean the hypocrisy of this is actually hilarious. You’re asking me (or “Lucy” whoever she is?) to “deal with it” and yet you can’t deal with someone leading a life different to yours? ?❄?❄

Pahhhh OMG, I’ve just cottoned on to your pathetic joke “Lucy” as it AFLucy. Do you think I’m her? Wow! Troll behaviour 101 right there “no one can have a different opinion to me so you must be the person I’m slagging off in disguise”. Just when I thought this thread couldn’t get any more pathetic. HOWLING ???

Pahhhh OMG, I’ve just cottoned on to your pathetic joke “Lucy” as it AFLucy. Do you think I’m her? Wow! Troll behaviour 101 right there “no one can have a different opinion to me so you must be the person I’m slagging off in disguise”. Just when I thought this thread couldn’t get any more pathetic. HOWLING ????

It’s interesting how those who most seek fame cant deal with any criticism. Like the “oh no darling you were wonderful, amazing” stereotype gushing that’s dong over actors performances - because their egos are so fragile.

If you’re rich enough to live in a mansion, not work have 4 kids and buy £4K polyester capes, why would anyone give a duck what some povvo random thinks? Let them eat cake.

Reactions: 2
When in doubt, start throwing the word kind around.

Lads, lads can’t we all be kind?

Seriously, from the top down, the word kind gets bandied about as a legitimate response to any form of questioning or criticism. None of them can take it.

They are more than happy to put every ounce of their life and their families lives on the gram, will happily hide ads and affiliate links and basically sell their nana for a big brand collab but don’t you dare pass comment, because it isn’t “kind”...yawn

Keep posting and keeping your account public, as long as you do so you can expect the fan girl fawning and the critical comments. They won’t ever make their accounts private because the brand collabs and influence will dry up. Who even are you if you aren’t talking into your phone like some deranged banshee and if you experience any moment,does it really count or did it indeed even happen if you don’t put it on the gram?!

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting how those who most seek fame cant deal with any criticism. Like the “oh no darling you were wonderful, amazing” stereotype gushing that’s dong over actors performances - because their egos are so fragile.

If you’re rich enough to live in a mansion, not work have 4 kids and buy £4K polyester capes, why would anyone give a duck what some povvo random thinks? Let them eat cake.

It’s amazing how people like you can’t differentiate between “criticism” and “bullying”.
Please never procreate.

It’s amazing how people like you can’t differentiate between “criticism” and “bullying”.
Please never procreate.
Go on then, differentiate it. And point out where there has been bullying and not criticism.

Go on then, differentiate it. And point out where there has been bullying and not criticism.
Do you seriously want me to explain cyber bullying to you? I mean I will if you like and I’m happy to provide you with links and further reading if you’d like help.
But it’s worrying to me that my 12 year old niece has a better grasp on what constitutes cyber bullying than you (who I assume is older than 12?)

Do you seriously want me to explain cyber bullying to you? I mean I will if you like and I’m happy to provide you with links and further reading if you’d like help.
But it’s worrying to me that my 12 year old niece has a better grasp on what constitutes cyber bullying than you (who I assume is older than 12?)
Your 12 year old niece is presumably (a) a child and (b) not trying to build up an Instagram following as a business Therefore, inviting comments from other adults about their brand and business model/ethics. This is why anyone who does this is absolutely crackers as they are making their children/family life/way of living a product which is open to critique from consumers. And that's ignoring the whole ethics/safeguarding issues that arise when breaching your children's privacy in doing so. Maybe your niece could explain that to you......schools tens to be very hot on internet safety for children

Reactions: 7
When you say “I have found my people” do you mean “trolls”? Or “other sad bitchy women”?

The only bitchy person so far on this thread is you.

You’ve literally joined this site to post on this thread. You’re obviously one of the people being spoke about. Lucy? Who knows. I think you sound more like Danni. Very preachy.

Please never procreate.
Please never procreate?

What a pathetic comment to make.

I don't follow or have any interest in following AFlucy so I have no skin in that game but as a general comment to @AlbaL

Do you not see how these forums and threads appear in response to what's posted online and that we come here to vent about and discuss the content that's being put out. Because that's how this all works you see, people willingly put their lives on the internet for anyone to see, other people consume it and unless they're brain dead, they have thoughts and opinions on said content. And newsflash, it's not always positive. But when we attempt to engage in civilized debate with the content creator, we're often shut down, have our comments deleted or are blocked. Or worst of all we're told to be "nice", be "kind", "just unfollow" or "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". We're labelled jealous, trolls, keyboard warriors or "sad bitchy women". And we're the bullies?

Are we supposed to think every single thing we see on the internet is all happy positive rainbows and unicorns all day every day, we're not allowed to disagree and comment negatively on something on the internet? When you start to try and control the narrative and censor (or delete) what people say, that's a slippery slope. A lot of the influencers that get talked about here just don't seem to be able to handle the negativity that comes with sharing their life online but calling someone a bully for having an opinion is indefensible.

Sites like this exist becasue there's nowhere else the discussion can freely take place. I personally think sometimes comments get too personal and cross a line but for the most part we're having healthy discussion about important topics like advertising ethics, online safety of children, children being used to earn money for families etc etc. If that constitutes cyber bullying in your mind then yes I would like you to explain it to me becasue as far as I can see it's nothing more than a space on the internet where people can voice their opinions. And if the people being talked about don't like it, here's an idea....just stop posting.

Reactions: 17
Just hopping back on this thread under my sisters details to say a huge thankyou (@Everly @Sweettutu @Ladyhearmetonight amongst others) for reporting me to the moderators yesterday. You proved my point so much better than I could myself.
I was pretty sure you lot could dish it out but not take it - but I must say you really proved me right very quickly (within an hour of my first post. Wow!)

I joined as @AlbaL and dared to question your “opinions”.
Obviously you thought I was one of the “instamums” in disguise ? (because of course no-one else could possibly disagree with you right?!)*

And rather than face than face the “criticism” (as you suggest these “instamums” should) your “fragile little egos” reported me and had me banned.

What’s the matter? Can’t take a little criticism? Well then you shouldn’t post your opinions online - right???
You all “fawn” over each other but as soon as someone dares to question your posts you gag them? Brilliant. I couldn’t have written it better myself.

Special mention/ thanks to @swipeup. As you quite rightly said “when you start to try and control the narrative or censor (and delete) what people say it’s a slippery slope”
I couldn’t agree more.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

I’m sure this post will be deleted - just like the countless others I’ve seen that disagree with your narrative then “magically” disappear (...but don’t you just LOVE the screenshot function?! ?)

Night ??

*and FYI I’m not an Instagram “personality”, I’m a lecturer & writer from Bournemouth who is working on articles & a thesis on the herd mentality of online harassment. Some of my students told me about this forum yesterday - that’s why I joined. Really excited about reporting back to them.

#TattleLifeExposed
I didn’t report you babes. And I feel sorry for your students.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t report you babes. And I feel sorry for your students.
Same! The poor deluded bastards. £9,250 a year for a degree in “social media studies” (or equivalent) from Bournemouth with bugger all prospects at the end of it. They’re as well to go straight to a retail job. Same earning potential, no £30k debt.

FWIW I didn’t report you either.

Reactions: 4
Just hopping back on this thread under my sisters details to say a huge thankyou (@Everly @Sweettutu @Ladyhearmetonight amongst others) for reporting me to the moderators yesterday. You proved my point so much better than I could myself.
I was pretty sure you lot could dish it out but not take it - but I must say you really proved me right very quickly (within an hour of my first post. Wow!)

I joined as @AlbaL and dared to question your “opinions”.
Obviously you thought I was one of the “instamums” in disguise ? (because of course no-one else could possibly disagree with you right?!)*

And rather than face than face the “criticism” (as you suggest these “instamums” should) your “fragile little egos” reported me and had me banned.

What’s the matter? Can’t take a little criticism? Well then you shouldn’t post your opinions online - right???
You all “fawn” over each other but as soon as someone dares to question your posts you gag them? Brilliant. I couldn’t have written it better myself.

Special mention/ thanks to @swipeup. As you quite rightly said “when you start to try and control the narrative or censor (and delete) what people say it’s a slippery slope”
I couldn’t agree more.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

I’m sure this post will be deleted - just like the countless others I’ve seen that disagree with your narrative then “magically” disappear (...but don’t you just LOVE the screenshot function?! ?)

Night ??

*and FYI I’m not an Instagram “personality”, I’m a lecturer & writer from Bournemouth who is working on articles & a thesis on the herd mentality of online harassment. Some of my students told me about this forum yesterday - that’s why I joined. Really excited about reporting back to them.

#TattleLifeExposed
I smell bullshit....

As a lecturer myself!..You know just saying if someone classes this place as cyber bullying then they really need to get a life.

Harrassement..I would think you would have to look up the definition of what it is...also look up that people like some people's comments, which are opinion based too.

As an academic you will find bias in everything, a simple look at this forum shows various parts, critical and rave.

This isn't a place to start arguments with members and derail conversations, as stated in the rules.

A grand total of 3 posts from people breaking the rules have been deleted, not quite countless.?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.